• We don't discriminate by the sex you are born with.

Such arguments over average characteristics are irrelevant. Society should prioritize the capacity for people to do and act, rather than the outlook of what is the presumed roll you are considered. It is necessary to provide meritocracy and egalitarianism over elitism and authoritarianism. To discriminate against an individual as being inferior thus remove the rights to challenge the presumed characteristics is against a liberal society.

• All people are valuable human beings.

Of course, guys and girls are different. Guys are physically stronger. Women can give birth. Guys have squarer jaws. Women have wider hips.

But none of these things mean that one is more valuable than the other. All humans important, simply because we are all people.

First, I'd like to address the arguments titled "Reasons that aren't sexist"

Women have been in war. There are many women in the army. Throughout history, while most warriors were men, mostly due to their greater physical strength, there have been many female warriors as well.

The second sentence is a straw man argument. I know many women who do not even have children. Most of the ones I do know do not complain about difficulties looking after their children. I have seen a huge amount of stay-at-home dads talking about looking after their children, and have never seen a single one of them accused of sexism - in fact, people have been incredibly supportive of them.

The final argument is also a huge generalisation. There are many women who are not feminists, or are in fact opposed to feminism. Sexism also exists against men, though I would agree that it is often ignored. This should not be blamed on all women, though - there are about 3.5 billion of us, many of whom have never even heard of feminism.

I would also like to address Prince072902's arguments.

The majority of women are physically weaker than the majority of men and cannot perform the same physical work. However, it doesn't make sense to only pick men for these jobs and ignore all women, because some men are quite weak and some women are quite strong. People should be hired for these tasks based solely on their ability. The vast majority will be men anyway, but there will likely be a small amount of women as well.

Men also have larger brains on average than women, but this is simply because they have larger bodies. Blue whales have brains that are far larger than humans', but this does not make them more intelligent.

Women did evolve to mostly care for children while men helped sustain the family, but there are plenty of men who prefer and are better at looking after children, and plenty of women who prefer and are better at being breadwinners. People who want to work should be allowed to work, and people who want to stay at home and care for children should be allowed to do this, regardless of gender.

Finally, there is no evidence that women's attention spans are shorter than men's. The description of women as being "sidetracked easily" matches almost none of the women I know. I myself tend to get distracted on particular tasks, but this is largely because of a neurological condition I have, not my sex. When I am interested in at task, I can become so intensely focused that I lose track of time and my surroundings.

• Everyone is a valuable human being.

But none of these things mean that one is more valuable than the other. All humans important, simple because we are all people.

• We are equal

Yes, girls should be equal to guys. We are all people and we all have same rights, no matter if we are men or women. Girls already are equal to guys so we don't even need to discuss this, unless a group of people starts a movement wanting to remove the equality and it will be somehow affected.

• There is no point to this debate

Girls are already equal to boys, there is no point to this debate. Girls have the same rights as boys. A better question would be, "Do you think of Girls as equal to guys?" as opposed to this question that infers that woman have less rights, which is false. Stop this nonsense

• Of cores we should

Shouldn't we all be equal? DUU OF CORSE WE SHOULD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God made all of us not so that we can judge others and lessen their opportunities, but so that we are equal and we can share any opportunity possible with one another so we can grow both physically and mentally. Men and women are all human and should be treated with the same respect. Ignore the STEREOTYPES and you will see this too. Men aren't necessarily the breadwinners and women aren't necessarily the housewives, aren't we wise enough to realize this, they are stereotypes. It doesn't matter if your male or female we should all be equal. We work hard to get to places and everyone does so why are we treated differently?

• Reasons that aren't sexist

Women have never been in war. Women always whine that they need to take care of the kids, but if men say that, BAM sexist pig. Women also need silly little groups like Feminism to help them make more empty threats, more silly promises and it's really silly how there is always sexism to women but nonexistent to men

• I personally believe in equal rights, but I need to be able to argue from both sides.

In a physical sense, women are weaker than men and are not able to fulfil the same tasks physically. Men can lift more and are more efficient in physical tasks because of their higher physical strength. That's why in physical labor jobs men should be hired over women. On average men also have a larger brain that allows for more surface area to use for brainpower. The way a man thinks is also more efficient because they have the ability to think about only one thing at a time whereas women's mind tends to wander and get off task. It's nothing personal, but just the biological way men and women function. Women have also evolved to become caregivers, whereas men evolved to feed and defend their tribe. From a strictly evolutionary standpoint, doesn't make sense that the gender that is more fit to take care of their family should stay home and take care of their family? Just as the one more fit to work should do so? If you needed someone to solve an equation would you hire the person with the larger brain and can stay on task, or the smaller brain who gets sidetracked easily? When it comes down to it, it's not a social thing, but rather strictly evolutional. (Again, I strongly disagree with everything I just said, but you can't have an argument without both sides.)

• Everyone is a valuable human being.

>