• Yes boy's balls are overrated and they should all be turned into paste by women's high heels

f**k men they are only pretending that it hurts when their balls are kicked in reality it feels like cutting hair because there are no nerves in their balls. Also kicking them in the balls is super fun and kawaii so you should definitely do it especially if they whimper and try to limp away like wtf dude get over it it's just you are balls lmao

• That’s what balls are for.

Balls make males easy and fun to play with and train. The power exchange is amusing and empowering for females. As long as a female is not using her full force, A male can be hit, Kicked and squeezed daily without risk of injury. The temporary pain will put the female in control

• Yes they should kick them always

When ever a boy comes Infront of a girl, The girl should kick them superbly in the nuts.
    They should not only kick in nuts but also kick them in belly.
    And when girls kick them with such a force they might fall on the ground and at that time girls should jump on the body of the boy. And then squeeze their nuts.
    They should do that.
    Girls should kick.
    Girls should stand on the belly of the boys.
    I encourage all girls to kick the boys from their birth so that they get used to it.
    Girls should rule the earth

• Yes, I kick them every time.

It is the best way to take a man down, It's their weak spot. I've lost count of how many times I've kicked a boy in the balls, It's so satisfying. I always encourage all my friends to do the same. Girls should use this male weakness to their advantage.

• That’s what balls are for

Why else would they be right out in front at the right height. Always kick them often so the males get used to it and learn to take it. There’s nothing wrong with having fun kicking and training guys. It is very normal. Women and girls have always done that and enjoyed having a well trained male around.

• Yes of course

Absolutely. Start them young too. Let the little girls kick them and try popping them when a boy is bad. Girls have periods and boys deserve to have their balls busted and even popped. It should be a right of passage for a girl to pop a ball when they start their period.

• I’m into ballbusting

I’m a guy and I get turned on by a girl hitting me in my balls. I know there are concerns, But with consent, I think it is hot. If you do not have consent (other than in self defense) you should not do it. But a consensual ball busting is totally ok and hot.

• They definitely should

All girls should dominate boys. They deserve it for having such a weak spot. We should make boys become infertile unless they respect girls and how amazing they are. Otherwise, Kick them until they pop, Because they don’t deserve to have kids. Girls are far superior to boys, And nothing will change that.

• Yes, Always aim where it hurts the most.

Guys can be violent, Pervy or creepy. If they hurt or disrespect a woman - the best way to get them to stop is, Obviously, Kicking hem in their most sensitive area. Trust me, Girls, No man will be able to keep harassing you after you slam his groin with a full force kick. It works like a charm.
    I did it myself multiple times and guys would stop bothering me afterwards, No exceptions.

• Some boys deserve it

Boys can be real jerks and sometimes the only way you can make them stop being jerks is to give their family jewels a good kick. Girls have to put up with so much crap like periods and childbirth. It can be pretty funny to see a boy drop to his knees, Hold his balls, And whimper in agony. Some boys just need a solid kick to the manhood. If a boy tries to hurt me I'm gonna show him some girl power :) Girls have to deal with sexism everyday so if a girl makes your fragile, Little, Testicles ache, Then she prolly did it for a reason.

• No they shouldn't

I say they shouldn't unless they want a foot to hit their clit then I'd say no, If the man wants them to kick them in the nuts, Fine. But don't go around kicking random dudes in the nuts. That just isn't cool. Again unless you wanna get kicked too

• Why would they

Why do you do this to me and I don't want to be able to get a good feel for the 73 that you want me and how what I you I will never be able je you in the world 🗺 I know you want me to go do you want us to

• It is not ok for a woman to hit a guy in the balls

Only if it is in self defence it is ok. Catching him cheat is an invalid reason. Let’s say the roles were reversed and the guy caught the girl cheat, Would it be ok for him to hit her? No. However it’s almost expected that a woman will hit a guy if she catches him cheat.

• It's just bad practice. Violence begets violence.

In a self defense situation, Use this exploitation. When i was growing up, Boy's would get kicked in the balls on the playground. It was pretty obvious that girls planned it out by surrounding a boy, And one of girls kicked him really hard, Then he'd cry. Female teachers never did anything. I think that would have negative ramifications to a boy's psychology.

• Go right ahead baby kick me right in the balls baby it will make me so happy uuuhuhhhhh

You know the rules and so do I
    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
    You wouldn't get this from any other guy
    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    We've known each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
    Inside we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it
    And if you ask me how I'm feeling
    Don't tell me you're too blind to see
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give, Never gonna give
    (Give you up)
    (Ooh) Never gonna give, Never gonna give
    (Give you up)
    We've known each other for so long
    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry

• How do you know DumCumpster6047 your not even a boy!

DumCumpster is a girl and I have evidence because DumCumpster6047 said we should kick 🦵 boys balls so DumpCumster6047 Is a sociopath very rude Infinity ♾ times stupid, Dumb, Lazy, Cruel, An idiot and she licks her stupid body and especially her butt and vagina so DumCumpster6047 you are dum because you name starts with dum so bye sucker idiot Girly DumCumpster6047!

• I’m going to kick 🦵 DumCumpster6047 vagina if she kicks🦵 My balls becase eventually I’m a boy!

So DumCumpster6047 my nickname is Private Part Kicker Revenger also known as P. P. K. R so don’t mess with me! Once a girl called minitika kicked my balls I kicked her vagina back same as my sister called Rachel kicked my balls 2 times I hit her vagina 1 time and kicked her vagina 1 time! So you see DumCumpster6047 this is called revenge!

• Nope 👎 if they do I’ll kick girl’s vaiginai 🦵

Girls I’m a private part kicker revenger also known as P. P. K. R this means if girls kick my balls then I’ll kick the girls who kicked my so girls I’m a boy don’t mess with me girls if u kick my balls then I’ll kick yours see? Revenge girls I’ll do this to boys only if they do it to me but this is very rare!

• Only for self defense

You should never kick a boy in the balls ever unless it's for self defense. Kicking a guy in the testicles is damaging and I see lots of assholes thinking it's funny and ok to do kick someone in the balls RANDOMLY, If you are someone who kicks someone in the balls randomly then just kill your self you stupid f***ing bitch.

• No not Really

Think about it like this if the reason men get kicked in the balls is cuz they’re pervy and creepy and agressive explain why the kids in elementary school will never get to have kids in the future they didnt do anything thing and no one stopped it plus if you do it to the wrong person They’ll come for you with a gun and then you aint gonna be able to do shit plus half the stories are fabricated so women can commit sexual assualt and get seen as a hero.