• Yes, I kick them every time.

It is the best way to take a man down, It's their weak spot. I've lost count of how many times I've kicked a boy in the balls, It's so satisfying. I always encourage all my friends to do the same. Girls should use this male weakness to their advantage.

• Yes of course

Absolutely. Start them young too. Let the little girls kick them and try popping them when a boy is bad. Girls have periods and boys deserve to have their balls busted and even popped. It should be a right of passage for a girl to pop a ball when they start their period.

• Y e s

Kick in the balls is a grat thing for boys to teach them that they should respect girls and know who rules :) Also girls can defend themesels against a big guy, With just 1 kick! Also it is a grat fun :) So girls defenetly should kick guys in their balls.

• They definitely should

All girls should dominate boys. They deserve it for having such a weak spot. We should make boys become infertile unless they respect girls and how amazing they are. Otherwise, Kick them until they pop, Because they don’t deserve to have kids. Girls are far superior to boys, And nothing will change that.

• Yes, Always aim where it hurts the most.

Guys can be violent, Pervy or creepy. If they hurt or disrespect a woman - the best way to get them to stop is, Obviously, Kicking hem in their most sensitive area. Trust me, Girls, No man will be able to keep harassing you after you slam his groin with a full force kick. It works like a charm.
    I did it myself multiple times and guys would stop bothering me afterwards, No exceptions.

• Yes boy's balls are overrated and they should all be turned into paste by women's high heels

f**k men they are only pretending that it hurts when their balls are kicked in reality it feels like cutting hair because there are no nerves in their balls. Also kicking them in the balls is super fun and kawaii so you should definitely do it especially if they whimper and try to limp away like wtf dude get over it it's just you are balls lmao

• Some boys deserve it

Boys can be real jerks and sometimes the only way you can make them stop being jerks is to give their family jewels a good kick. Girls have to put up with so much crap like periods and childbirth. It can be pretty funny to see a boy drop to his knees, Hold his balls, And whimper in agony. Some boys just need a solid kick to the manhood. If a boy tries to hurt me I'm gonna show him some girl power :) Girls have to deal with sexism everyday so if a girl makes your fragile, Little, Testicles ache, Then she prolly did it for a reason.

• Yes they should!

There is a lot of reasons to kick boys in the balls. Girls have to take a lot from the guys so guys have to know the consequences of their actions. A solid kick to manhood speaks for itself and is a good lesson for every boy to respect a girl. It’s also therapeutic for us girls to make swift kick to balls. Girls sometimes do it for fun but it’s ok boys have to deal with their manhood just like girls have to deal with being a girl(having periods etc)

• Kicking boys balls is a great way to teach them something

Girls shouldn't hesitate to kick boys in the balls. If boys misbehave or are unkind, They deserve a kick. Hard knee to the groin makes them sorry and respectful. It also makes girls feel better cause it’s natural for girls to kick boys' balls. It’s healthy behavior and should be rewarded

• Yes, That's the best way to hurt a guy

I mean, Guys are stronger than us girls so we can't really do anything to them when they're being rude or mean. So we kick them in the balls and they go down 100% and learn not to bother us again lmao. I've kicked a lot of guys in the balls and it always works to get your message across.

• No they shouldn't

I say they shouldn't unless they want a foot to hit their clit then I'd say no, If the man wants them to kick them in the nuts, Fine. But don't go around kicking random dudes in the nuts. That just isn't cool. Again unless you wanna get kicked too

• Why would they

Why do you do this to me and I don't want to be able to get a good feel for the 73 that you want me and how what I you I will never be able je you in the world 🗺 I know you want me to go do you want us to

• It is not ok for a woman to hit a guy in the balls

Only if it is in self defence it is ok. Catching him cheat is an invalid reason. Let’s say the roles were reversed and the guy caught the girl cheat, Would it be ok for him to hit her? No. However it’s almost expected that a woman will hit a guy if she catches him cheat.

• It's just bad practice. Violence begets violence.

In a self defense situation, Use this exploitation. When i was growing up, Boy's would get kicked in the balls on the playground. It was pretty obvious that girls planned it out by surrounding a boy, And one of girls kicked him really hard, Then he'd cry. Female teachers never did anything. I think that would have negative ramifications to a boy's psychology.

• Go right ahead baby kick me right in the balls baby it will make me so happy uuuhuhhhhh

You know the rules and so do I
    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
    You wouldn't get this from any other guy
    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    We've known each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
    Inside we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it
    And if you ask me how I'm feeling
    Don't tell me you're too blind to see
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give, Never gonna give
    (Give you up)
    (Ooh) Never gonna give, Never gonna give
    (Give you up)
    We've known each other for so long
    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry
    Never gonna say goodbye
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna make you cry

• How do you know DumCumpster6047 your not even a boy!

DumCumpster is a girl and I have evidence because DumCumpster6047 said we should kick 🦵 boys balls so DumpCumster6047 Is a sociopath very rude Infinity ♾ times stupid, Dumb, Lazy, Cruel, An idiot and she licks her stupid body and especially her butt and vagina so DumCumpster6047 you are dum because you name starts with dum so bye sucker idiot Girly DumCumpster6047!

• I’m going to kick 🦵 DumCumpster6047 vagina if she kicks🦵 My balls becase eventually I’m a boy!

So DumCumpster6047 my nickname is Private Part Kicker Revenger also known as P. P. K. R so don’t mess with me! Once a girl called minitika kicked my balls I kicked her vagina back same as my sister called Rachel kicked my balls 2 times I hit her vagina 1 time and kicked her vagina 1 time! So you see DumCumpster6047 this is called revenge!

• Nope 👎 if they do I’ll kick girl’s vaiginai 🦵

Girls I’m a private part kicker revenger also known as P. P. K. R this means if girls kick my balls then I’ll kick the girls who kicked my so girls I’m a boy don’t mess with me girls if u kick my balls then I’ll kick yours see? Revenge girls I’ll do this to boys only if they do it to me but this is very rare!

• Unless if it’s self defense then no way

What sick human being would want to kick by private parts just for fun? I thought all women would be above that, But apparently, I was wrong. However, If a man is trying to rape you, Kill you, Or harm you then sure you can kick in self defense. But doing it for fun? You must be fine with rape at that point (rape is worse than that, But that was sarcasm for those of you who are going to say “he supports rape. ”)

• No one should have pain

It is safe to say that no boy or man should suffer from the pain and trauma of being kicked in their family jewels.
    Women believe they are more superior because they hold power, In reality, They can suffer the same pain, A punch to their head ought a do it.