• U know what it is

If graffiti is legal we will not have to pay to remove it using our hard earned tax money and as the other person said it is a way to express yourself and here's a question how would you feel if you were not able to express your self so it should be legal

• Yes it does

A good way of expressing yourself and showing the world who you really are. It should be made public so you can have your art recognised in a creative way that isnt just some stupid plain old white canvas. Its a better form of art they more people actually like .

• Graffiti is art!

Graffiti I dont care if its in the wrong place or not its beautiful its art i love it and the world needs more creativity we spend our live just living and doing nothing with ourselves we need to change things up and LIVE. Art is what helps us live i went through this time while in school where i tried to just get by be done with school and stop trying sports and music and art and just living the days went by fast but now its slowing down again thanks to someone i care about a lot and looking at this makes me want to live again theres no feeling like it.

• No it should not

I happened to be a graffiti artist/writer myself, and you may find it hard to believe that i should think graffiti should be illegal. Graffiti artist vandalize to get their name and art out, to be seen by as much people as possible, its addicting because we love the adrenaline rush that comes from it, the sense of knowing you could get caught and living on the edge excites us. If Graffiti was legal, the adrenaline rush would go away. Plus if everyone could write or draw on a wall, graffiti would be a thing of the past. I know some people don't understand where im coming from. Just expressing my opinion as a graff artist.

• Vandalism Is Illegal

I don't think that graffiti should be legalized in any way, shape, or form. Graffiti is a form of vandalism, and as such graffiti should remain illegal. If made legal, what would stop people from going up to their neighbor's house, and writing their initials, or a corporation from going door to door drawing marketing slogans onto a person's front door?

>