• Gaum is am good, and I am a sarcastic bastard.

I engoy Gaum, and tink it sould be an state.
    I don't think that I should have to put my opinion in if my opinion is honest to God just "yes". It is stupid. But Guam is deserving of statehood, especially in the world's current state. That is all ok.

• Yes! Guam needs the right to vote!

With the most recent issues between the US and North Korea, Guam has been threatened of a nuclear attack by North Korea. Why? Because it is US territory. Why should Guam be put in danger when they don't even get the right to vote in any US election? If Guam is going to be put in danger do to the US, they should at least have the right to vote. Meaning voting for the US president and other US leaders.

• Statehood with modifications

Guam should be admitted as a state, but with modifications. The problem is Guam's population. With fewer than 200,00 people, it would lag behind the other fifty states. The territory as less than half of the number of inhabitants than the state with the fewest inhabitants, Wyoming which has about 500,000 people. So if admitted to the Union, Guam should be called a state, a star added to the USA flag, but instead of two Senators, there would only be one, and the number of Representatives should be commensurate to the size of the island's population. A second Senator would be added when the population of the island reaches 500,000 inhabitants.

• Guam as the next state

Guam should become a state. It would provide a strategic location for the United States. It historically has been an American possession for over 100 years. It has been in this awkward limbo of neither being independent, nor being a state. The Guamanian people would definitely benefit from becoming a state. They could join with the Northern Mariana Islands territory to become a Mariana island state.

• Yes Guam should be a state

• What most people think

I live on Guam and we have voted over 3 times on weather Guam should become a state. It should not, in its current state Guam is already bad enough. Then we would be adding state taxes to make it worse. Plus the tourist attraction would be way higher. Without Military Guam has a Avery small population, if we become a state we are never going to survive.

• No it should not.

Simple, Guam and the CNMI could become one state IF the state of Jefferson can form.

Other than that, no, admitting Guam, Puerto Rico, or anywhere else is the democrats putting their thumb on the scale. Identity politics is already tearing this county apart. Furthermore, the CNMI will have to get rid of their crazy rules of land alienation and other quirks.

>