Should gun laws be changed due to the Las Vegas shooting?

• I think gun laws should be changed

I think gun laws should be changed so this kind of thing dose not happen again. I also think that secerity should be beefed up at hotels, airports, etc. It should be illegle to carry fire arms of ones properdey with out a specal perment. They should requier backround cheks at gun stors

• Adding more restrictions doesn't do anything

Anyone who is determined enough will acquire an illegal weapon somehow. More people having guns nearby will mean a lone shooter in a public place will be greatly outnumbered. Also, it is probably very difficult to repeal an amendment. Banning weapons for self-defense will make people even more vulnerable, which is not good.

• Guns Do NOT Kill People.

This is a topic that is very person to me. I feel that, in the long run, guns shouldn't be illegal at all. We simply, need to not allow the idiotic people own guns. Background checks are good, but having restrictions on different types of weapons is absolutely stupid. Since guns don't kill people, people kill people.

• The opposite Should be done

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

• One Spoiled Apple means you throw that apple out,not the whole barrel.

To just consider ALONE what happened in the Las Vegas shooting is preposterous. Letting one person be based on changing our gun laws because of their actions is ignorant minded and even a fallacy. However, if you were to consider other situations it would still be ill to think of. Not to mention this is also one of our amendments.

>