• Yes yes yes

I live in Australia where the sun actually kills you so hats at school are compulsory. Unless your inside and eating, I don't think you really need a hat on. But outside you should always wear hats and sunscreen. It's funny when foreigners don't understand why we wear hats at school.

• Kind of confused

I don't see why a student or a teacher would care anyways since it's outside of the lessons and the teachers don't usually interact with the students during this time anyways? Find it funny how anything is a debate these days though hehe. Ii don't even have 50 words to say about this subject

• Hats vs no hats at school break time

I don't think hat are necessary at school breaks because people don't even wear them and when girls have fancy hair they either have to put there hair in a different way or miss out on play. When boys play soccer or fottball they take there hats of any way