• Right to life and right to health.

Some people live in a society in when they are diagnosed cancer, the first thought that comes across is the cost. We live in a fucked up society if that's the first thought. In medical issues that effect someone's life long-term (e.G. Eye sight) or seriously (e.G. Cancer), health care should be free.

I don't believe in socialism or communism, but human life should have the fundamental right to live a life free of fear of disease or disorders.

• We should have free health care

Some people in this world may be really sick but at the same time they might not have enough money to pay for their medical stuff.
    People should not have to be able to pay for doctors or nurses to help them with their health.
    My opinion is that us should stand for whats right in this world.

• My opinion.. Why.

As you know, not everyone can afford medical/insurance. Think about all of the children out there who are sick, and the parents can’t afford to take them to the hospital, they are buying them over the counter medicine, which isn’t working, that child is getting deathly ill. Now the parent is forced to take their child to the hospital and now they have more stress added to their plate, what’s wrong with their child and how are they going to pay for all of the treatments. What if someone has cancer, the treatments are very costly, and I didn’t know money was more valuable than someone’s life. There are some hospitals that will accept people with no medical, and there are some where they will ship you away because you are costing them too much debt. The hospitals that do accept patients with no credit end up sending a humongous hospital bill, with a certain amount of time to pay it off. Common sense is that the person doesn’t have medical because they are short on funds, they have enough money to pay the bills and keep food in their children’s mouths, nothing extra. Also some people, like my grandmother, did not go to the hospital because they did not have medical and couldn’t afford any extra charges, they stay home suffering, until it’s too late and there is no saving them. If hospitals would’ve been free or even twenty dollars a visit, nothing too expensive, she would still be here right now, it’s not fair to my family and I that we lost someone so close to us because of money, and it’s not fair to her that her life is over, because her sickness was too strong. Here’s an example, your five year old daughter, let’s say, starts off with a cough, no big deal, you can just bring her to the store and get her medicine. Two weeks later, the cough is still there, but now she has other symptoms, you keep trying to heal her by giving her soup, a lot of fluid, and medicine, for it to only get worse. Now one day she is in bed and you go to check on her and she’s nonresponsive, you’re shaking her and she’s not budging. Now she’s at the hospital and they are doing all kinds of surgery on her to save her life, where is the money coming from? You know you cannot afford it? What do you do? Ignore the bill and become in debt or lose your house or have your lights turned off because you are paying off a bill by a certain time, with money that you don’t have. Step into the shoes of people who don’t have much the little bit of money they make, just think about how it would be if you don’t have medical, no help or anything, think about it like it was happening to you. Hospitals should be free or a very inexpensive amount

• Health care is mandatory! Free for all, with some exceptions...

Health care is something everybody needs. A price should not be put on someone's life, the 2 do not compare. It is a terrible thing that we should pay such large quantities of money to things that may not even help! 64 million Americans cannot afford health care and I believe that that is too much. The prices should either be very small or completely free. I do however think that some people who intentionally do something against their health, should not be given more than 1 unpaid surgery. Ex. If an alcoholic needed a liver transplant, he would receive one. But if after the surgery he kept drinking and drinking and had damaged his liver once more, than his next transplant should require a cost.

• I love potty and it makes my pee peehard and when that happens i feel good and i shwit to my friends.

POtty is so yum and it makes my pee pee hard it makes me good when i show my fiends in the bathroom stall and if it ever got a boo boo i would go to the free health care. It would make me feel good aan i can fnnaly show my friends.

• Health care should be free to all the citizens.

It is precious for us to be healthy because it will be difficult to prevail in the society if we are fragile. I argue that all the residents have the rights to receive health care because all of the citizens pay an important role in our society. We should have a mutual responsibility. It is precious for citizens to realize and know that being healthy is a necessity and the most crucial to survive.

• I think that health care should be free.

We need to be healthy because if we are not healthy, we can't work for our community or go to school. However, if all the citizens chip in to make heath care free, more people will be in shape and can live with no problem. I think that it is precious for all the residents to know that health is the most crucial needs in our society.

• I cant afford mine

I am 13years old I have brain cancer
    and I have over 4million dollars in medical debt
    we can't afford much but now I'm on Medicaid
    so another word I think they should be free
    why can't all be free I love my nurses and care about them how would they get paid? The government

• Health Care Should Be A Right

Lots of people cannot afford health care. Taxes would rise, but I think that that is minor compared to the good that it will do. Just because you can afford it, doesn't mean that everyone is that fortunate. It should be a right, not a privelage.... L l l l

• Because not everyone can afford high medical bills

Beacuse Governments are ought to give us free medical care with quality health care. We should see the pooorer ones who are unable to pay bills and thier expectations of getting healthy and get back to their working life . I think everyone should have free Medical Care and every nation should provide free healthcare

• Badly worded question

I believe in universal health care and a single payer system. But the question asks if it should be free. In that system it is not free because it is paid for by tax dollars that everyone (in the workforce) would contribute. So it would not be free. It would be like a health insurance plan where everyone is in the pool.

• Many can afford it anyway

Why should people pay taxes to support the free health care system for those who can afford it anyway? Taxes saved after health care becomes means tested could be spent on other things, such as research into better medication, for instance, or into better health education, so as to save the country from a population that is ignorant of what is and what isn't healthy to eat. It could also be spent on free exercise regimes...How about a free zumba session in a mall or a free workout in a park?

• No it should not

If health care be free then how can a doctor earn money and make a living? On the other hand many people die each year because they don't have enough money to pay and treat their illness . Then in my idea each government should give doctors an amount of money and of course a place to work in and treat the illness of poor people

• No free health care

I am no expert on political issues since I am a only teenager but I believe that health care should not be free for everyone. Most people out there who will read this will probably tell themselves that this kid wants some people to go without a necessity of life, they would be wrong. What I do not want is the government controlling the health care. I believe that if a person cannot afford health coverage, that he or she should search for financial aid from the community they lives in. Also, as a member of that community, one should help as much as possible and not blow that person off thinking someone else will help them. I am not a stranger to the people in my community who truly need free health care, many of my friends need it. However, the government has a hard enough time making a website for their health care plan and I, for one, do not want to put my life in their hands.

• Taxes will raise

Health care could not be free because it will never be free. Even if we make it affordable to everyone in america it will never be "free" because we will have to find a way to cover the cost... And every indication points to this being covered by taxes being raised.

• No, health care should not be free.

Nothing in life is "free." Health care services that a person doesn't pay for might seem "free" to that person, but it is being paid for by someone else. Any good or service that a person receives should be paid for, and the person should now how much it costs. A problem in the American healthcare system is that because of government healthcare (Medicaid and Medicare) and low insurance co-pays, people are completely out of touch with the true and exorbitant cost of healthcare.

• Healthcare shouldn't be free.

1. There isn't a single government agency or division that runs efficiently; do we really want an organization that developed the U. S. Tax Code handling something as complex as health care?
    2. "Free" health care isn't really free since we must pay for it with taxes; expenses for health care would have to be paid for with higher taxes or spending cuts in other areas such as defense, Education, Etc.
    3. Profit motives, Competition, And individual ingenuity have always led to greater cost control and effectiveness.
    4. Government-controlled health care would lead to a decrease in patient flexibility.
    5. The health-care industry likely will become infused with the same kind of corruption, Back-room dealing, And special-interest-dominated sleaze that is already prevalent in other areas of government.
    Patients aren't likely to curb their drug costs and doctor visits if health care is free; thus, Total costs will be several times what they are now.

• Free of charge health services is completely nonsense

People can use the free health services for their own interests and other people can be victims of this situation. Moreover, No state has a sufficient number of hospitals. There is no state in a state that has a good economy to meet this situation. In addition to the extreme taxes to be collected from the people, Free health services will be created in hospitals. Some emergency people will not be able to get the necessary help.

• Too many pros and cons nothing would be better for the public.

There will be even longer wait times in hospitals, You may not make it in time to see someone.
    Someone has to pay for it so it will be paid for by the government initially raising your taxes.
    Doctors won't want to be good at their occupation if all medical workers if their pay is regulated by government and they get paid the same as someone who just started

• Healthcare should be free

I think healthcare should be free because humans shouldn’t have to worry about if they can pay to stay healthy. Rats love healthcare but I think panadas love it to therefore cheesecake does not count as a breakfast food or a sport. Songs are not music because they make sound real music has no sound just actions.

Anonymous says2013-03-14T17:36:06.840
Health care should be free