Should high school athletes have equal playing time?

• Yes, My daughter is a strong player

My daughter has been playing since 4th grade and has the medals and trophy's to back it up, She made the freshman team and now only gets maybe 7mins play time on each set as a middle blocker(second tallest on the team), The so called captain is a girl that just so happens her dad is the football coach at that school and everyone feels like that's the only reason she made the team, She isn't that good but yet starts every game. The coach has her favorite 6 she starts every game and this captain will mess up 6 times and still won't be taken out while my daughter will make 4 spikes and then miss one and will be benched. . Even at practice Im told the coach will have the favorite 6 on one side of the court and the rest on the other and just tell them to pay attention while she works with the 6. . If that's not unfair I don't know what is. . What can I do?

• Equal playing time is essential.

As a high school student have participated on a team that doesn't give equal playing time. The coach hardly ever put me in and I doubted my skills and was upset because I wasted SO much time at games when i could have been doing homework or with my family. Having equal playing time would avoid these feelings of doubt and have the idea of wasted time destroyed.

• Warframe and Hearthstone

The new Kobolds and Catacombs event is out for hearthstone. And the plains of eidolon is also out so you should play right now and spend a lot of money to PAY TO WIN!! And also yoou should have the time and period. I meant the PAYING of the win.

• Yes. They should have equal playing time

I say yes because you all pay you all practice and we all need to have equal play time of playing. Some kids sit and don't get to play they practice as hard as they can. Who cares about the best player we need to be fair so i say yes for equal playing time

• Yes, we all pay taxes.

Yes, high school athletes should all have equal playing time, because everyone pays taxes to support the schools. Athletics should be available to everyone who wants them, especially with the ongoing problem of obesity. Anyone who wants to better themselves should have the same opportunity while they are in school. Cuts belong in private clubs only.

• Equal playing time ruins chances

If every player on a team has equal playing time then there is no incentive to play good at practice, You should earn your playing time. Players that are seen working hard and show up all the time should definitely be given more playing time that those that are not good. Also, No one wants to be on a team that loses all the time and if you have bad players that don't try, Then you are going to lose

• No one needs equal playing time.

They should not have equal playing time because if everyone plays than you have to play bad players which lowers your chances. For example in volleyball we were winning a game 15-2 so our coach started subbing in the bad players and we won 26-24 after she subbed the good players back in. We almost lost that game which would've ruined our chances of making the finals.

• Students shouldn't get equal playing time

Sports teams want to win, and if you are one of the star athletes on the team and you have to sit on the bench half of the game while the worst player on the team is in for you, your team is probably going to loose. If you want to win than let your star players play.

• All athletes in middle and high school should not get equal playing time.

I get it all kids want equal playing time. But sometimes if you need a certain person on the field or court put them in. Even if they got a lot of playing time. Not every player is as good as another player. Put the person in that you need to play.Sorry if you don't agree with me i'm an athlete and i get what it feels like.

• Teams want to win!

I get if you are in a younger age group and just trying out sports they should give everyone a chance because they are new to the sport. But if you are older you should only join sports if you know how to play them. When you get older the games are more serious and people want to get to the top and if you aren't good at sports they wont let you play.

• No one needs equal playing time

In high school people want to win not loose! What needs to happen is that if they want playing time they need to earn it by working hard. Also, I feel that not getting playig time is helpful for some people that want to strive to get better. Plus sports aren't fun if you loose because of some bad player!

• No one needs equal playing time

• High school athletes shouldn't require equal playing time.

I don't think athletes in high school should require equal playing time as the better players should have more time playing than the not so good players. This will encourage the weaker players to train harder and play better if they want play time which will also provide real life experience that life isn't very fair, it requires hard work and competition.

>