• Treat High Schooler's With Respect

The current school system is very corrupted, Teaching students only so that they can pass a test by forcing them to attend early classes that only hurt them mentally and physically with no real gain. It has already been proven that high schooler's now-a-days experience extremely high levels of sleep deprivation and mental illness. For 14 to 18-year-olds, That's incredibly sad. When I was a Freshman there where two students at the high school alone that committed suicide that year. By treating high schoolers like college students, We give them freedom over their lives and more opportunities than they have now. No one's saying that common core subjects are bad, But they become bad when a grade becomes more important than learning or personal health. If what you're making a student do does more harm than good, Then it's just busy work that's wasting everyone's time.

• Ghn f f

Ghbhfffffffffffffff ffffffff ffffff ffffff fffffff ffffff f f f f f f f f f ff f ff f f f f f ff ff f f f f f f ff f f f f ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Ghn f f

• Yes, high school should be similar to college in some ways.

In some ways, high school should be like college, although of course some basics like reading, writing, math, and science must be tested for. After that, there should be a lot of leeway in choosing subjects from teachers with advanced degrees who know their topics and have an enthusiasm for it...something like a 2 year college.

• High should be like college.

High school should try a little bit harder to get students ready for the workforce and to prepare America's youth for life in the real world. Classes should be more difficult, and students should be held to to a higher standard than they are today. High school should try to be more like college.

• No and yes

High school is not college. That's why it is high school. College is optional, high school is not a choice unless you want to be laughed out of every job interview as a high school drop out. I do agree, they should have classes to prepare us students for college, but I personally won't be going to college, and I don't want to feel like I'm in it already.

>