Should high school students be banned from dating?

• Relationships and Society is Rigged

Relationships are horrible and prey on the innocent. Innocent people get hurt for no real reason while cruel and undeserving people are praised. It is in this rigged system that society runs backwards; equal opportunity does no exist. Relationships are just like war, and like war, it will always continue to exist. I have experienced this first-hand, and to my surprise others have had it worse than what I had. Relationships aren’t love but pure evil created for the sole purpose of ostracizing people that don’t seem fit. Kids shouldn’t just not just be able to have relationships in High School, but also in College. The idea of relationships in society should be banned.

• Dating in high school is a distraction.

Students will spend less time making academic progress in school if they worry about their crush having a boyfriend and how overly protective the boyfriend is. The boyfriend could end up jealous of any other boy who talks to his girlfriend. Two friends who are upset with each other for one talking to the other's girlfriend can result in a bullying relationship.

Dating is also a public display of affection. A boy may walk up to a girl with a poster including a pun to ask a girl to a school dance, making other boys jealous and unable to enjoy themselves at the school dance or involvement at school if their crush has a date to a school dance. Jealousy can even cause a student to focus less at school.

The boyfriend may be focusing hard to get into college but his girlfriend is demanding fast food, but the boyfriend really has to study if he is going to get into that university. The girlfriend may even expect too much from her boyfriend and not trust or get along with him at all.

Less socially developed people will worry too much about getting girls. Boys may even rub in the less socially developed person's face that he gets the access to the girl the other one wanted.

It's a good idea to wait until college where you will find lots of people the opposite sex of you that like what you like. Give everyone in high school the access to people they want. High school not so much.

• Kids go too far

When it comes to romance in high school, many students tend to go too far by expressing their love for each other in public. Many students tend to make out in the hallways and not making it private unfortunately. Most of my peers back in middle school and high school never even had dates. I feel like dating in high school is sinful.

• It's too early!

I don't agree with dating in high school at all! High school is your chance to get too know the people that you may want to date in the future. My parents won't even allow me to get married until I'm 24. I'm not going to date someone for eight years. High school is where you get to learn about those people. You don't need to date someone to get to know them.

• I think it should bebanned

Kids is dating but not doing there work or having a better life because they are focus on dating. Although people think they should be dating under 16 is a bad idea because you will go to party's and not go to school and your parents might get mad because you out parting and not going to school

• Yes dating might affects relationship with parents

Some parents might not find the child's gf/bf good enough etc. the child might sacrifice their relationship with their parents than their girlfriends or boyfriends which is totally not worth it especially if the relationship is not long- term. Parents would also be really disappointed by how their child acted for their gf/bf.

• I think that dating may affect our grades at school

We will not be concentrate enough at school if we are dating. School is a place for us to learn but not a place for us to date. For an example, I have a classmate called Joyce, her position in form last year is 5, but now, she was dating with a boy. And she is just in the 12 place in form. Therefore dating will affect our grades and studying

• Dating is stupid:

What is the point of dating? To live happily ever after. THAT ISN'T REAL! Love isn't real so if you think you've found it, you're mistaken. Make yourself happy because no one else can. Read a book, play a game, work, watch T.V., do something just don't break your heart.

• I don't think Kids should be banned from dating.

I think if your mature enough yes you can. People got to find a companion for the later years. I think it'll be acceptable but, I think it should be when your 16 years old. So if your an older Sophomore, Junior, or Senior I think it would be great. Go for it but, for middle schoolers leave the boyfriend/ girlfriend thing alone because you need to hangout in groups of friends and don't date! Wait a little while. High Schoolers go for it!!

• Yes, dating can interfere with schooling.

When a young person can date should be left up to the parents, so any ban would be from the parents, not a school, and up to individual families. Dating during the school years can really detract from learning, because it causes a lot of drama and worry. There will be plenty of opportunities to date after high school, such as in college. Focusing on studies is important in high school so that students will have good grades, and choices of which colleges to attend.

• It's a good time to experience new things

High school is a good time to experience new things and find who you are while still having parental supervision. That makes it a great time to experiment with relationships. It's more difficult to get serious because parents are still there so students can experience a lighter /slower relationship.

And as the 'yes' arguments clearly prove, People need to work a lot harder on their relationships these days. If you don't think relationships are valuable then chances are you need to greatly improve your relationship skills.

• Noooo don’t please

No! Love is a wonderful thing and it is such a nice feeling to have someone to love romantically. Love is love. It’s like the gay people can’t get married thing. Why? Dating in high school can also train you to be nice to the people you love. Don’t ban dating.

• High school students should not be banned from dating

High school is a time for kids to gain experience. Dating and finding a life partner will be more difficult for someone who has never had any experience with dating. If the student is responsible it shouldn't affect their studies. I don't think there is any reason for a high schooler to be banned from dating unless they aren't yet mature enough to handle it.

• Rad this you stupidos

Dating is an individual's right.Yous should promote dating.Why? It recuces crime.It reduces rape.Dont believe me? Go read the psycological theory of why crimes happen.You people have no idea and have a very orthodox mindset.Dating does not affect study but your studies put so much pressure in a child's brain that he can not do anything except to study whole day whole night.Blame your education system not dating.
    Regards
    Highschool guy with a gf who schored 10 cgpa in class 10th

• High school students should be able to date

As a student in High School, we should be able to date.As ogher people said if we dont then how would we be prepared for the real word. If you dont date now then you be nerous to try it when you get older and it would be harder for someone who never went with someone in high school. So yes, high school students should be able to date.

• They should not be banned from dating

How are they supposed to get married in the future without experience in dating? My grandmother got married at age 22 and she is 80 now and still happily married. In the past people got married way earlier than nowadays, it's low stress and fun to get to know someone!

• High schoolers should not be banned from dating

High school is a place for experience. In high school, students not only prepare for the academics, extra curricular activities but also for the real world and real world contains relationships, dating, socializing and other things like that and dating in high school provides them enough experience to tackle the outside world. By dating, they not only feel companionship of someone but also gives them a wide opportunity to be with the kind of the person they would like to be with. The high schoolers who are dating now, can act and handle a relationship more maturely than a high schooler who has never. A healthy date can provide a lot of benefits even in academics and other schooling stuffs.

• Students Should Not be Banned from Dating

No, high school students should not be banned from dating as dating during high school is one of the formative experiences a teenager experiences during that time. Socializing is very important for a teen, and dating is a very important for of socialization. To deny a teen of that would be to deny them of a formative experience.

>