Should high school students have off-campus lunch?

• Yes yes yes

In fact i support no
    in fact i support no
    in fact i support no
    in fact i support no
    in fact i support no
    in fact i support no
    in fact i support no
    in fact i support no
    in fact i support no
    in fact i support no
    in fact i support no
    in fact i support no

• Because vf gf

Cause h ih ui hhjkhkhkjh khkhk hkhkj jh jh jh j hj hj h j jh j hj h jh jh jh j h jh j hj hj h j hj hjh j hj hj h jh j hj hjh jh jh j hj hj hj hj hjh j hj hj

• It should be allowed

Most of the time the food we get is absolute buns. I sometimes even get stomach aches because of it. If we have money why can't we walk across the street and get some quality food instead of having to eat burnt horse meat and wet duck pickle sweat for food.

• I like it

Lt s f y fd h rf 4r rteb g rteynt e nhubhgubghb huhgf rhgutgh urhguit grugy ufcvhugyttgh g f f t t g gb g g b b b b b b b gg g g g g c c fdvrvrvf f f f f c c c c c

• The lunch that schools provide has no nutrition and taste terrible.

Schools are nice enough to provide a lunch for kids, but kids just don't like the lunches provided to them. Along with that school lunches provide no nutrition with is not very good for the kids. Schools need a better selection of foods that way kids will be able to choose what they want to eat, this may help them with behavior problems and they may be able to focus more on their school work.

• Yes off campus lunches should be allowed

The main argument against off campus lunches is that students could bring lunch from home however that does not allow for a hot meal , if you want to have something other than a cold sandwich of soup it makes it so you have to rely on the school for hot food , which is not close to edible, in conclusion upper class-men should be able to leave the school for more nutritious and tasty food

• People need a reason

School lunches aren't all that great. Many students won't eat sometimes because of it. Students should have a choice to eat where they want and have the responsibility to be able to come back on time. We need to learn from experience. We won't know how to hold up a responsibility if they don't give us the chance to we need to be doing our own thing with out having to be held up and pushed to eat or do things we don't want to. People all have a choice to become or do whatever they want. Take it from someone with experience of not being able to stand up for myself.

• SKi mask slumpgod

[intro: ski mask the slump god]
    yuh!
    Okay!
    I was just in the desert for some f-ckin’ days
    almost lost my motherf-ckin’ life…
    i ain’t really finna tell y’all how to get away with murder…
    yuh!

[verse 1: ski mask the slump god]
    in my life i f-cked a couple witches, think i’m a wizard
    hot as desert critters, or cooking gizzard
    lick her like a lizard, that how i let her
    ’cause she got them itty bitty t-tties, just like the comittee
    that b-tch couldn’t be kidding me, trying to belittle me
    know that she feeling me — giggity-giggity!
    It be no biggity, diamonds move fidgetty
    smoke me a ciggity, f-ck on yo’ b-tches b

[hook: ski mask the slump god]
    i’m the coolest monkey in the jungle (i’m the coolest monkey in the-)
    sauce that you had, you been fumbled (sauce, sauce)
    and tell the white supremacist to lick my big toe (waterrr!)
    i’m the coolest monkey in the jungle (wet!)
    sauce that you had, you been fumbled (oh!)
    and tell the white supremacist to lick my big toe, deep throat

[verse 2: sahbabii]

[hook: ski mask the slump god]

• Off campus lunch SHOULD be allowed.

Off campus lunch should be allowed because it gives students a chance to wander around and meet new people, and make more friends to be around. Off campus lunch can also help there to be a better chance in actually eating lunch, because they can buy themselves lunch from somewhere else, if they don't like school lunches. Off campus lunch gives the other students more time to get and eat food, because there are less students needing to be served, so the lines can be shorter, and they have more time to eat, also giving the lunch ladies/men a break and a chance to relax with less students to serve.

• I strongly believe

That we should have off campus lunch. It gives you that break from school. You could always go home and relax and not have to deal with all the loud people or not being able to find a set to sit down. It also gives you responsibility that you will have to deal with when you go to college. People will argue and say it is not safe that is why there should be a form that parents sign. Then they will probably say people will leave and not come back or they will be late but after so many chances that is when the privilege gets taken away.

• We should have off campus lunch

I am doing an essay on why we should have off campus lunch. One is that we get more choices, we go hungry because the school lunches are nasty. Some say no because students will skip, but if a kid really wanted to skip they would. Being a high schooler myself I like to have a off campus lunch.

• High school students should have to eat at school and not off-campus.

I believe that high school students should not have off-campus lunch. They should be required to stay on school grounds during lunch hour. Allowing students to eat off-campus leads to them eating fast food because that would be the food of choice. Students would be driving to restaurants and that could lead to more trouble. Keep students at school the whole day. If the lunch choices aren't good, students can pack their own lunches.

• More Freedom requires More Responsibility

Students should not be allowed to eat lunch off campus for several reasons. If students dislike school lunches, they can always choose go bring lunch from home. Students who are granted the freedom to eat off campus may act irresponsibly and get themselves into trouble. Being on campus is safer.

• High school students shouldn't have off campus lunch.

Students having off- campus lunches will not turn out so well. Some students see this as an opportunity to leave school and there could be trouble. Students eating at restaurants can be costly and unhealthy as well. When they leave campus, they are out of adult supervision and cannot be helped if in trouble.

• Gherbo . .

[Intro]
    Baby, don't stop
    Baby, don't stop
    You couldn't make me this
    I wanna get freaky, freaky
    And let me lick you up and down
    (Let me take you up and down, haha)
    Up and down
    (Up and)
    Up and down
    (G-Herbo, ha)
    Let me making you soaking wet baby

[Verse 1]
    Let me show you how the gangsters do it
    I know you tryna get it off
    Turn the Bryson Tiller off, let me fuck you to this gangster music
    Body bangin' and I can't refuse it
    Pussy good, so tight, know I gotta abuse it
    One stroke, two strokes, same beat as the music
    Aye and that shit so wet I took the rubber off, can't even use it
    I love when you start screamin' out when I go deep into it
    Know I'm goin' hard, I can't stop killin', in love with you moanin'
    We go again, over and over, know she my opponent
    Win, lose, or draw
    She leave me breathin' hard, I leave her soakin'
    I kiss your lips, we lick and suck, and let me bend it over
    She throw it back, I'm in her stomach, know she feelin' it
    So deep, she tryna run but can't because I'm still in it
    She feelin' it, she lovin' it, she feelin' it
    We wasn't deep at first but now we got our feelin's in
    When I'm on the road she missin' me, yeah cause she not on that
    When I land', I'm on my way, can't wait to put my mouth on it

[Interlude]
    (Up and down)
    Aye
    (Up and down)
    Let me lick you (up and down)
    You already know what is man when you callin' me baby
    Just pull up, two, three cribs, you come whenever look

[Verse 2]
    Baby let me get it fresh up out the shower
    Tongue kiss your lips, caress you, stroke you for an hour
    She leakin', soakin', bite her lips soon as I'm slidin' in
    Can't get no deeper, she start scratchin', and she grabbin' me
    I can take the pain, she say my name when I start grinding it
    Fucked around and fell in love, I met her from around the land
    First started off as my little bitch, wasn't even fuckin' then
    Let me inside, I'll beat it up, and I've been busting since
    Can't take it when I'm lickin' it, when I start suckin' it
    She comin' in spread her legs, keep lickin', make her cum again
    She know I keep it super real, realer than most of 'em
    She know it's fuck them other bitches, can't get over her
    Aye, like a roller coast with her
    Haa, she ride, I'm holdin' her
    And after that I told her

[Outro]
    (Let me lick you soakin' wet baby)
    Let me lick you soakin' wet baby, haha
    (Baby, don't stop)
    Don't stop
    (Baby, don't stop)
    Get on top
    (Baby, don't stop)
    I told her
    (Baby, don't stop)
    Haah
    (Baby, don't stop)

• Too many risks

While it will be fun, there are so many risks too it. First, students could be late to class because he service could’ve be slow, get stuck in traffic, or not paying a attention. Some students could just slack off and leave school, without a permission slip. This will cause, extra work and stress, for the dean to find the stundent(s).

• No, because if

Many students, especially high school students, would jump at the chance to leave school in the middle of the day for an off-campus lunch period, however living in a very rural area I think this idealistic lunch break causes more trouble than it is worth.
    Even if I did attend a school in a more urban setting I think off-campus lunches can cause security issues and also practically enables students to be tardy to their following class or skip the rest of their classes altogether. It may be argued that that not eating from a school cafeteria may be healthier, but any student can still pack a lunch from home and the choices they make as to what they eat for lunch are always their own, therefore a “healthy” lunch can still be eaten in a traditional school cafeteria setting. For my school it’s not really even an option to have an off-campus lunch period and for other school for which it is an option I don’t think it’s a very practical one.

• Yall niggas wack

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy yyyy yyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyy yyyyyy yyyyyy yyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy yyyyyy yyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy yyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyyyy y yyyy yyy y yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyy yy y yyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy y yyyyy yyyyyy yyyyyyy yy

• Ah ha ah ha

Ohefoghwqoegoewrfgoieajfoigaeoifgjopaeifjgpaejrfgoiaero irhgkjag ahdg dfhg aksh gfwhe dgfhar gkqrhkqhrgof wkjrfhg wk rk fwkerhgfoiwue rhg kjwerh gkjr f f f f f f f f f f f f f fbfjhtgjbj bj j j j j jf r r r r fvhrfhjnrtgjhrtg k fhg wekjrghk rkjhe krth2 hrtklgqwehroth qkrth qkljejh rtlkqhe rkljtgh qkert

• AsdvsdvD dfv WDWF

AsxcvSCCVASDFBV ASDMVHBdhv LKHDBCHDBV H H H H H H H H HCHBV ASJHD NSB CNB JS JBAS JADH KCN JBXC JBSS JS JSB JS GHS K SS JS SDHSD CJSD ASD JD JSD JSD SJ JHJBHBDJlxjhc cn h hs hcd hds h nsnc sn sk sc mc chchhd hn scc

Humanities says2015-06-16T13:18:17.823
High school students are definitely reliable to leave school. But middle schoolers, in my opuniin, are not old enough to be trusted. This will cause many problems for the school in having teachers and supervisors watch the kids on school grounds
>