• Completely illegal Taxation

Our taxes pay for the roads, And then they collect another tax and call it a toll. Why so the fat cats pockets get bigger, Like lottery, Alcohol, And cigarette taxes don't pay enough? I don't see how this is not illegal taxation in some way, We're paying twice for these roads and repairs

• Our Taxes pay for roads

My Gas taxes, Alcohol, Lottery ticket and lotto tickets, Are already paying for our roads, Their maintenance costs and replacement cost. More tolls is stealing from the American people. Tolls need to be stopped. Tolls are only legally allowed for new bridge and Hwy construction, The m9ney from those tolls is to only be used dor paying for that specific bridge or highway, The money is continuously used for other projects. The tolls are not taken off even when the Hwy 9r Bridge is paid for well ahead of time. Even though the Narrows brige came in 88million under budget and was totally paid for within a year. We are still paying that toll and will until 2032. The contract stated that the toll could only be raised 1 time. It has been raised numerous times. It is time to put an end to this illegal taxation ie:Tolling.

• Too much paying

Tolls definitly needs to be banned becuase i pay too much money and im almost running out of them. I say tolls needs to be banned in usa and whenever i go to e-pass they take away atleast 2-4 dollars and thats what i don't like. They need to be banned.

• Toll roads are ripping us off and should be banned.

Yes, Toll roads should be banned. Taxpayers already pay enough taxes in the form of Federal, State, County, City, Gas, Sale, Etc. Signs indicating that these roads are toll roads should be more prominent specially at night. Google maps or any application should warn the driver about the toll fees instead of stirring drivers to take these roads. This is a scam by these applications. It is abusive.

• Bs toll roads

I already pay taxes, Is that not enough? ! Toll roads are highway robbery. Ocfa and and octa suck balls. I dont think i need to say anymore on this subject! They keep killing people and charging people to death. We need to unite as one. Everyone stop paying tolls especially orange county ca, They can't get everyone. Or gloss your plates make them unrradable to camera! Call vote complain to government about the clowns in office especially in orange county ca

• Bjp government harrash everyone by impose tollgate

Bjp government should stop the procedure to impose highway tollgates . Because everyone will be harrash by this toll gates .. Now a days in Indian no one can do any business peacefully.. It look like govt of India impose taxas as their will... It is very shameful for all... It's a unnecessary tax by bjp govt..

• Fuck the tolls

I absolutetly cant stand the tolls in IL...This is a corrupt state with many politicians taking are fucking money...It should be free to drive on any road..Bullshit set up is what it is..Just like the taxes we pay here..It costs me 14$ a day to drive on i 355 to get to work and back..Now thats som3 bullshit

• Toll roads should be banned!

Toll roads are a big pain and should be banned. Not only are they annoying, they are a waste of money. Families can spend hundreds of dollars just on tolls when they are on a vacation near a large city. We already pay lots of money on taxes every year, so why should we pay even more to drive on a road! That is why It makes no sense to have toll roads, and they should be banned.

• Tolls provide funds for job opportunities.

Tolls collect the funds for road maintenance (should the government be honest about it), and hence create more job opportunities for tollbooth collectors, road service workers, etc. No tolls = no job opportunities = no road maintenance = bad road quality = more complaints. I do not agree with abolishing tolls completely, but I agree that tollbooths that create massive traffic jams during rush hour to be abolished. For the remaining tollbooths, I will suggest to reduce the fares instead of abolishing them.

• Tollbooths provide job opportunities.

Tolls provide funds for maintenance of highways (should the government be truthful about it), in which it will job opportunities such as road maintenance workers and tollbooth collectors, etc. No tolls = no funds = no maintenance/service = bad road quality = more complaints. I do not agree in banning tolls completely, however, I will suggest tolls that cause a huge jam during rush hours to be taken off, and to the remain tolls, I wouldn't suggest abolishing them but reduce the toll fares instead.

• No, they are a necessary way of creating revenue to keep roads paved and updated.

Tolls shouldn't be banned, but I can see how the rates could be reduced. Tolls cannot be banned altogether though, it's just not feasible. Tolls are necessary to create revenue and keep tolls roads paved and clear of potholes and other damage caused by normal wear and tear of vehicles and incliment weather.

>