• Just return the frickin' artifacts

The artifacts belong to the country it was founded in. It is part of their history, Religion, And it is a connection to their ancestors. Jfoerpfjerqnrojgbrpjfneqfio frijfqiojif fdifj f f f f f ff f f f f f ff ff f f f f ff f ff f f f

• Send da stuff bak aiight?

JUST DO IT BRUV. IT AINT HARD, DA PO POA BE SUPPORTINB THAT SHTRUFF. Sdln vaejhfvlhiebrvsd lhdljv bdh lk, H bohb klui gdabh yu gldkb djycg lshcb kjdg khg kjhkj hvbkj cglk vosdyc hbidv hadgchj kbackyv dsjfg dskkhfdasku fikgasdiofasugdflhsa dfgaskjgf asmhf askdhgf dsgsakjdfgaskjg kjfdjasgdfkashgf \sgfaskjgfds adhgjlas hgfjhagskjfgashfasdf sa dsd ad d asd fas dfg f f sd fas df asd fad f asdf

• Cultural identity Matters

A: Cultural Identity Matters

R1: Historical artifacts should be returned to the sovereign nation the came from upon request because they are a part of the people in question's history. People not affiliated to a specific social grouping should not have the final say about where historically significant objects end up because these artifacts rightfully belong to the original owner’s ancestors. That is not to say museums in nations other than the one where the artifact came from should not be allowed to display these objects.

E1: ACCORD TO FORBES: More than 65 million people visited attractions in London in 2016. Some 6. 82 million people visited the British Museum last year, Up from 6. 7 million the year before. Whereas only 14million people go to African museums. Think about it judge.

I: judge, Look at this on time- frame, If these artifacts are not returned, These countries will continue to have issues developing.

• Yes, Antiques should be returned to their country of origin.

It should be returned to their country of origin because it shows the people the history of that country! If you go to Africa you don’t want to see something from Asia or Australia. It is also nice for people who travel to get artifacts from other countries for proof that they have been there.

• Becayse the poosy

Te poosy is more importat wehn its ur bruther that has de poosy much better to hav poosy always better wen on bruther bc bruther always saiuts no and always di it whne he say no to cum in poosy just sayeing babey alwats eat bruther poosy eve if said no to poosy

• Absolutely artifacts be returned to their country of origin

Because, Better protected in their own country and commune with morally. People do not want to travel for own country historical artifacts. It is the right to do. Anybody wants this and i think no one should this. Because it is absurd to have a historical artifacts in another country

• Lol it good

Lol lol l olol ol ol ol olol ol o lo o lolo lol ol olo lo lo lo l olo l ol ol olol ol ol olol olol ol ololo o lo o o o llol ol ol o lolol ol olol ol o lo lo lo lo o lol

• No but yes No But Yes No bute Yes NO but Yes

HiMy names Benji westwood and i have 46 chromozones
    I have every single STD known to man kind
    Lol get rekd i hate all women lololollololo ass is good tho lol
    LoloL
    WannA Fuaack i HAve alL sTds! 11!
    I have a DicK aNd a PussY
    I Have a VerY WiDe cHode ExxxdDeeee
    Lololololo HereIs my NumBer

I FucKing hAte NiggAs
    #KKKFoR Life
    Dm me at:
    @westwoodpritchard
    (On InsTagRam)

• FUCK YES but...

The question lies in whether they were smuggled out of their country of origin or not. We all know the nazis did. So did the british in their rule of India. Those are the prominent ones I remember. If so, then justice dictates they be returned to their country of origin. But if like some asshole attacked someplace with an army and lost, then my personal opinion is that those artifacts whatever was left behind of them would belong to that place cause u know, spoils of war and shit

• Cultural Identity Matters

Historical artifacts should be returned to the sovereign nation the came from upon request because they are a part of the people in question's history. People not affiliated to a specific social grouping should not have the final say about where historically significant objects end up because these artifacts rightfully belong to the original owner’s ancestors. That is not to say museums in nations other than the one where the artifact came from should not be allowed to display these objects. It is important to educate the masses about other cultures and a primary way of doing this is through the use of museums displaying foreign artifacts because not everyone has the means to travel all over the world. But if a country requests to have an item that is rightfully theirs back, they should have it returned because it is a part of their cultural identity.

• King of Wakanda says No they should not!!!

Poor countries might not keep it in good condition and plenty of people visit museums.
    Firstly, poor countries might not have the money to keep it in good condition which might spoil the original form of the artifacts.
    Secondly, plenty people visit museums which is good because it gives an insight on the country making people interested and wanting to go there and learn about there culture giving the country more tourists.

BLACK PANTHER
    KING OF WAKANDA

• Not at all

No because like knowledge it spreads. If there is something ancient the world should know about it. Also no one would know about space if the people who proved it did not tell anyone about it and say ooooo you stole my information im telling oops getting of topic. Anyways this is why you should not.

• No because they did nothing to help find it.

The people who found the artifact should be able to let their country keep it because they did all of the heavy lifting. It wouldn't be fair if somebody has been searching for something their whole life, just for it to be taken away when they found it... Their is more on this topic, but I will not go into that as I do not have the time. I am currently doing homework and am writing an essay. (I procrastinated) I thought that this would be worth my time, and it was because I got to freely speak my thoughts. I'm 11 btw lol.

• No i think they should not

The artifacts should not be returned because the artifacts they inform the people of the other countries about history and ancient countries like Egypt. This also keeps the museums in business and keeps people working and making money. Some poor countries might not be able to keep the artifacts in the right condition. Warner Alexander

• I hope to die

This web site gives me aids/cancer you all need to get a life. So to copy you, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No ggg g

Pencils equal rights pencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rights

• Give pencils equal rights!

Because i think pencils should have rights just like people this is unfair. This is unjust. Let pencils have human rights! Ok this has gone to far segregation to pencils has gone way to far. Ok do you get me i will rebel and try my hardest to give penciaals equl rites.

• You are a bender

YOU WILL GET REKT BADLY SMEEDY SINAMON STIK you are gonna be rekt by children thats is how rekt you are gonna be yea1 also make xr 55r5i7 rr ni6 9 6 h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h REKT

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok i said noooooooooo

No no no no no no no no no no no no its not the right thing to do no no no non nono nono no no nono' nono n nonono on no nono no no no no non o nono n no jono jono no no no no no no

• Other countries can understand the artifacts better.

If an artifact is found in a poor country, for example, they might not have the people or money to study the artifact. If the artifact cannot be studied it is essentially useless. Artifacts might be great to look at, but their purpose is to give people more understanding of what happened in the past.