• Often unnecessary!

In relation to homework: In the ideal world I would not have it, But if it IS needed, It should only be the minimum required. The period after (and before school) is supposed to be free time, Where they can undergo whatever interests, Hobbies; friendships etc they desire. It should NOT be "taken over" by the school! The only homework which I can see is required is for things like extra research or revision (which can't really be done in school hours). Anything else: Why is it not part of the lesson? If it is that it can't be fit in, Then the lesson is clearly too demanding and probably not as necessary as would seem. Thanks!

• It should be reduced.

Kids are being tortured by the amount of homework! Imagine 10 pieces of homework a day! This makes kids unhealthy because they need to spend hours and hours slaving away! Plus, They have like 8 hours of school already! Now we have another 8 hours of homework? They need rest!

• I don't think so.

There should be a pathway for students who appear to hate school. I say appear because there do exist children who are mentally incapable of operating academic workload. This ranges from foreign immigrants within Western schools and athletic children who shirk academic subjects. These children cannot focus because their priorities are elsewhere but also because they are predisposed to their own cultural upbringing and expectations. Asians and Europeans expect their children to be smart and engage in intellectually demanding programs. Africans and Americans prefer their children to focus on athleticism and business profits. Homework should not be reduced. Instead separate academic students from non-academic students into different types of schools.