• Homework should be banned

I get homework but is shown to have as mcuch stress as the treatments forr mentaly disabled in1960's therefor i say homework should be bannned because of the stress from homework and homework doesn't allow us to spend time with our family so therefore homework should be banned because of the high stress levels

• We should learn from the educational system in Finland, The world's happiest country

Homework should be forbidden for several reasons. First and foremost, Teachers should not give exercises to their students because masses of homework make the students feel stressed. Second, Students also need time to do other essential things in life. For instance, They need to participate in many extracurricular activities; hence, They can learn a lot from life. Another example is that they also need to join in many family activities; consequently, They can have a well-rounded life. Eventually, They need to sleep well to have an efficient day afterward. In the Finnish educational system, There is no homework, So Finnish students have to make much effort to study at their schools and have time to do other crucial things at their homes. Therefore, They do not have to suffer any pressure and still have a high-quality spiritual life.

• Yeah for sure niggaz

Because live is meaningless so why to even bother yourself with making some freaking propaganda homework to make you fututre slave nothing more crackers so i will only write some retarder words ff ef fe fef efe f fe f ef fe fe f ef ef efe feff ef e fef

• Yes, But along with other innovative means.

I favor the process of doling out homework to our students, But at the same time also seek alternatives of rendering information into the memory through activities other than the usual traditional concept of home work being laden into the hands of our students.

Inventive measures need to be solicited to ensure more efficient and fun-laden ways of cultivating means through which information can be easily rendered into our minds.

Homework, Whether theoretical or practical, Ought to be handed into the hands of our students in consideration of their limitations, With the addition of several other innovative techniques that can be formulated into place(fun-laden, Entertaining) to guarantee eager absorption of information desired so as

1. To not ensure the looming of an unhealthy monotony of boredom due to repetition.
    2. To ensure a thorough means of cultivating other means of efficient
    informational absorption of information favored for the advancement of the entity
    3. An Increased mental dexterity, Etc. . ,

Our children need not endure the hardships and difficulties that their forebears have had the grievous misfortune to endure through the spirit of ignorance and lack of creative expression pervading during their times.

• Maybe you should be less lazy

If you want to spend time with your family than do all your work during school hours. It really isn't hard to do, You just have to be disciplined and work hard when you're supposed to. I've had no times where I would do home work because I got it all done at school.

• There Should be Less

I hate homework, Everyone I know does too. But I don't think that it should be banned because it helps you remember the material you learned better. What I do think needs to happen is for schools to have a limit to the amount of homework you can get in a day and/or week. Homework is very stressful, I know, So having a limit of one or two short assignments due the next day, And one long assignment over the week.

Thirthankara says2021-03-24T08:00:50.797