• Successful school systems have little to no homework

It is proven that the top school systems in other countries actually have little to no homework. For example, Finland, They have way less of a homework load and on top of that they don't have standardized tests with only one exam at the end of their senior year. They have such a great school system, Students are more interested in school, Have less of a burden or stress and they learn more efficiently.

• Must be Reduced, At Least

The workload that is placed on students, Especially high school and college students, Is overbearing. I'm a sophomore in high school, And before you go and invalidate what I am saying because "teenagers are so lazy, They don't understand the topics they are talking about, " please realize that the level of education I am currently enrolled in makes what I am saying more valid. Like myself, I know many people who spend over 6 hours on homework each night, Easily. It's ridiculous is what it is. The reason students hate school could be because they have to wake up early or they don't want to see specific people, But the main reason is the levels of stress that come from it all. There is a stigma that if you don't get above a certain mark or you don't take all honors classes, You are lesser than the people that do (That is incorrect because we are all people and we are equal). On top of that, Homework comes into play. I understand that it is supposed to help students practice and better understand the material, But the sheer amount of it is not necessary. I am not sure if homework should be eliminated altogether, But I know that it must be reduced. Some kids kill themselves because they are under so much pressure. Student-athletes break their backs over the struggle of balancing school with sports. I don't think adults understand how messed up our sleep schedules are, Or that we want to have time to do things with friends, To go out and have fun like normal teenagers should. Is that really too much to ask? To be able to have lives? I don't want to spend these years of my life completely revolved school. Yes, Education is important, But it is also important to understand when to draw the line.

• Must be Reduced, At Least

• Homework Should Be Reduced For The Safety Of Our Students

Another Night of homework. 2 pages of math, 3 of reading, and 2 of history. Students are put under a lot of stress during situations involving homework, tests and other school-related projects. Studies show that brain damage can occur from too much stress. It would also help the teachers, less homework means less work to get done which also means the teacher has less stress as well. No late nights for students or teachers. Students don't like school because of all the stress on their education. Grades are also part of this issue. Students are obsessing over there grades and parents are too. Their kids get a C on a test and parents find out, it can go from a talk to a lecture or even physical stuff like hitting, punching or whipping. If parents truly learn what grades and homework can mean to students, then they will work to change that. We were all students at one time, or are students now. Think of your middle and high school homework and other assignments, and how you never want to go back to middle or high school. We need to make a change to this, for the safety of students, teachers, and soon to be students.

• It is very stressful

Teachers can have less work to do. When students turn in homework they have to check it.When some teachers get home they have to check homework and that can take up time. In that time a teacher could be having fun and doing the things the like to do. But checking homework can take up that time so it is good for both kids and teachers.

• It takes to much time to do for people.

The teachers gives kids to much to do while they have to look over the classes homework instead of doing better things and, some parents won´t have time to help the student with their homework plus, kids have activities to do after school and they don´t get home until late at night.

• Teachers can have less work too!

When students turn in homework some has to check it. And that’s one of the jobs of being a teacher. When some teachers get home they have to check homework and that can take up time. In that time a teacher could be having fun and doing the things the like to do. But checking homework can take up that time so it is good for both kids and teachers.

• Teachers can have less work too!

• Homework is not the only thing you do when you get home

Sometimes when you get home you have to do some chores that are already hard enough. Then come homework and it makes it really hard on you when you cant finish it and get a lower grade for not finishing on time. Also it is like home school after a full day of school.

• Too much homework in so little time

Homework could take up time that you need for after school events. Reducing homework may accommodate to this.
    Family time is also important.Also sleeping is gud so yeah just take away homework and thatd be lit i guess so uuuhhmm yeah thanks for listeing see ya later aligator. Peace out!

• No, why should it be?

The amount of time students spend on homework has been greatly overstated from my experience. I don't think it's as crippling a burden as they would like you to think that it is. While I don't see a need to increase the workload, I really don't see a need to lessen it either.

• Homework Steels Us for the World Ahead

The homework given is useful. Now, in the workforce, many science, technology, engineering, math and medicine jobs, (the ones where most Jobs in America are, and might I add are not able to be filled because our public school system is in terrible shape) take out hours from the lives of adults. Homework prepares us for the real world, where we have late nights, harsh bosses, and piles of paperwork. In reality, the work we are given isn't that much compared to what we'll get in college and in the world.

-Anonymous Eighth Grade Student

• It should be fine

Homework I feel is not a problem. If there is too much of it then that should be taken into consideration on a school by school basis. If there was too much, it would be noticeable in kids lives and they would be failing at other things because of spending too much time with homework.

• No, homework is necessary.

Homework provides a necessary element to the learning experience by making the child sit down and reason out the things they are learning on their own. You can sit and listen to lectures all day, but until you have wrestled with the material on your own you don't really understand it. Homework allows the student to bump up against the things they don't understand and that helps them to progress.

• Delete homework off the charts

We should not have as much homework because most kids THAT HAVE A LIFE play sports. If they have a lot of homework and they can't get it done they have to stress. If the kids stay up all night they can't get enough sleep and the teachers all ways say "get your sleep" if we don't have as much homework we might do better in school

• My pink xylophone has a tough time lactating

Donald Trump is to blame for this transgender. But anyways I think homework should be reduced for students because they are held down by homework every night. But Hillary Clinton had to mess everything up and run for president. Damn liberals. But anyways my xylophone can't lactate... I Love You

• Homework should be reduced

Homework should be reduced because kids maybe want to have more free time. For Example, if there friend asks them to hang out and you have to much homework then you are taking time from your social life.
    Kids also do not like homework and they want it to be reduced. As you can see, this is why homework should be reduced

>