• We are Basically Already Micro chipped

If you own a phone, a credit/debit card, have any sort of social media account, you realize that the government has the ability to track your almost every move, right? The government doesn't care where you go, how you spend your money, what you do with your time as long as you're not doing anything illegal. With today's technologies growing exponentially, I believe that an RFID microchip would be beneficial society in many ways such as reducing identity theft risk and finding someone if they are missing or a criminal.

• Pros for microchip implants

It will let us find are missing children and find criminals and our missing pets that we love and would miss so much and also it could be used for finding bad diseases or tumors or internal bleeding problems before some one can die from it. With out micro chip implants the world would not be a better place. Say yes for the children of now and tomorrow - Elizabeth Smith

• Good things can come out of this...

The simple act of inserting a microchip can have positive outcomes. It can enhance our criminal justice system, prevent terrorists from entering our country, and improve medical care. A GPS function could track missing kids or criminals. Microchips would be way more effective than finger print scanning or identification cards.

• Implanted microchips can do good

While most people see the implanting of microchips in humans as another way for the government to keep an eye on their people. There are positives to this process. Amber alerts would not be necessary if they included gps. There would be no need to wait for doctors offices to wait for records to be transferred, just scan the chip. With all things there are disadvantages but there are so many positives to implanting chips.

• Safety, Health, Prosperity,

I don't believe we should make it mandatory. The amount of data we could collect with it could advance science, And technology is some areas. The implications for safety and health are considerable. Knowing who's doing what at any given moment could keep people safe. Constant tracking make a case for eliminating many criminal activities. Collecting health information on everybody constantly could provide more data for the medical field than we've ever had in history. Eventually i believe this or an equivalent technology will be common to most of humanity likely only a small margin maybe even no humans will be without a technology that will track collect and record all possible useful data. The amount of things people want that we could get from a technology like this is obvious. Safety, Health, Technology, Peace, And more

• Yes for microchip

I just really think people should be implanted with microchip. If you do not agree you are very very ignorant. The government can already track most law abiding adults through cellular devices, So might as well be able to track criminals and lost children in a simple way. Yes for implants.

• Help your country , save your life

Imagine being alone, afraid and teetering on deaths edge as a notorious murderer edged towards you at the dead of night, no one to hear your cries, no one to change your fate. But with a microchip, your salvation is just a track away. With a microchip, the thousands of innocent children ripped away from their families against their will are found within hours,their kidnappers instantly discovered and locked away, forever. So,would you rather save a life and end a criminal's vicious activities ,or allow death and destruction cause havoc on the streets.To me choice is obvious , the choice is is a microchip.

• It has the potential to save lives.

To put it easily with this technology any person with a quick barcode like scan will be able to provide police and other forms of authority with a persons contacts, home address and a lot more and say someone goes missing and get drunk and cant recall their location afterwards due to perhaps forms of amnesia then the police will be able to help you because you will always carry your own vital information in a small chip implanted in you

• It can make life easier

With biotechnology such as the implant it can help with thing such as medical prescriptions, public transport, money, security, communication, insurance, crime prevention, healthcare, wellbeing, education, time management, social life, travel, work, voting records and personal history we need this as a means of improving every day life and these implants can help.

• Fights criminals and protects the Innocent. It’s kinda like Batman.

24/7 position tracking would eliminate property crime, decrease violent crime, , provide alibis for the innocent.

Kinda hard to get away with property crime whenever a timeline can be established for when the crime took place. Even easier to figure out timeline for violent crime. Home alarms could be triggered simply by presence on property of unknown chip.

If it wasn’t you, hard data to back it up.

• No! No! No!

You will get no privacy. And sometimes people need alone time and not have their parents keep coming to check on them, Then there is the possibility of getting hacked. I don't want creepy people following me around. I hate needles so I don't want a giant one stuck in my foot! Those things hurt!

• It’s not human and the mark of the beast.

Immoral and A violation of ones body, It breaks the laws on human rights to say the least. I have to say this : People need to come back down to earth and get their heads out of the clouds. This is so inhuman and Those who obey God and refuse to follow the laws of the Beast’s government system, Including taking his mark, Will stand out to those around them. The intense scrutiny will certainly test their resolve as the entire world will be watching.

• Ed e e e ed

G
    g
    gvgvgvgvgvgvg vg v gv g vgvg vgv g v t v g v g v t v gv gv g v g v g v g v g v g v gv g v gv gv g v g v ng vg vg vg vg v g v g v ggv gvvgv

• No cause its WEIRD

It is Weird having someone know where your going and just know your moves 24/7 its like kids believe that Santa is whaching them do everything that's exactly how it feels when i was a kid i was terrified cause he knew everything so i never did anything bad or gross cause its pretty weird

• Should humans be implanted with microchips?

Do these morons realize they're fulfilling prophecy, Whether they believe in a supreme being or not? ! Canada, The United States and the EU are watching the big doings in Sweden. They want a global cashless economy and the ability to track everyone. If you're caught without a chip, You'll have a choice of either getting one or going to jail indefinitely until you change your mind. That should give you a good idea of just how rough jail will be.

Fight this. If you go along, There will be nowhere to hide.

• Human chipping can be used as a weapon of knowledge that ca be used by the criminals or bad intentioned people

The human chipping ca be bought buy anyone and anytime it states heath records your location can be found and many different unknown danger for s citizens we should avoid any dager and the safety comes in front of lazyness just because we dobt want tcarry ID's we can not, We can never let any danger or threats to happen

• The government is untrustworthy.

I believe that the government is highly untrustworthy. What is more creepier than knowing the government knows where you are at all times. Think about it the government having more control over us than they already are! Plus its a federal crime to invade personal information. Its sad that some people aren't thinking of the bad outcomes, because of this. Also, it could have a bad effect on our heath.

• Mark of the Beast

Like it or not its what it is. Also let's get one thing straight I am a college educated software engineer with a background in network programming. If you take a look at IPv6 and the amount of IP addresses available with this protocol a reasonable person of basic cognitive thinking can deduce this is dangerous territory. But most will buy into this out of "convenience"...Sad.

• The Truth about microchipping

As I read through the comments above I am seeing a lot of excitement and a lot of fear. Here’s the deal: I believe that microchipping is not a good idea. Not because of any surgery, (it’s my understanding that it’s more like getting a flu shot rather than a surgery), not because of the ability to be hacked (although that is certainly a credible fear-just look at phones for proof and think of the information stored there and what you do/send there), and not because of the government tracking our every move (because they already do through our phones).
    I don’t want to sound like a religious nut, so please don’t tune me out. This is what I believe: some day soon (maybe our generation) there will be a person who will look at our messed up world and tell you and me that they have the answer. This person will oh so kindly and humbly take the position of leadership a little at a time, until it is normal to us for the individual to tell us, or perhaps “give their suggestion” on what we should do or the way we should think about things. This person will promote world peace, one world religion, and one world government so that we will all get along with each other. Please believe me— This person is lying to you! They will seem so good, and amazing. But it is a lie!
    After the individual has gained your trust and done so much of what they promised, this person will tell you, “I gave you my loyalty. Won’t you give me yours?” That microchip that you will have in your hand will be programmed by the one world government to show the individual’s number or name. This person likely won’t need to tell you because you will already know that you can only pay for your food and your doctor with this chip.
    Listen, I know these verses below sound so outrageous that they can’t be true, but that’s the thing. Evil looks good. Evil feels right. At least only when you’re first introduced. But eventually, when you’re fully on board, it comes back around and causes more pain than you imagined possible. That’s when you look back and ask, “How did I end up here?” Please just read these verses with an open mind. “It (the beast, or the individual who came at the beginning) also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.” Revelation 13:16-18. Try multiplying the number. You’ll get 216.
    Please check out the Bible and consider!

• No no no

Its only pain The only thing that these chips are gonna do is cause you pain they are somehow make you go through surgery and stick metal in there with Achilles that will make you sore and have some bunch of strangers stalk you its as scary as a fat man going down your chi-many and eat all your cookies i say no