• Yes they should

Yes I think that we Humans should continue to live because we are like the best ok and yes I think that we should have to continue to live ok and we should have to continue to live ok ok ok ok so yeah we should have to consider to live

• Sure why not

I think that we humans should continue to live because we have done for the world we invented technology and have made the world a easier place to live for us humans and of course we even prevented asteroid form hitting our planet ok ok ok ok ok bye bye

• Sure why not

Humans do deserve to continue to live because we need food water and drinks in order to survive we humans Should continue to live on our Mother Earth ok ok and yes I think that humans should continue to live ok so yeah my final answer is yes good bye

• Yes they should

Humans should continue to live because humans cannot live without earth ok and yes I think that humans should continue to live on our earth ok ok and yes I think that humans should absolutely continue to live ok so that’s my final answer is yes ok ok good bye

• Are humans all that good?

What have humans done to help the world?

Because of us humans, More than 500 species of animals gone extinct in the past 100 years. The water is becoming polluted, Because humans can't take care of their planet. Humans can't even aid each other. Humans only cause destruction, For other humans and the environment. Humans created devastating weapons, And equipment that has made some parts of the world inhabitable.

Humans have devolved. We suddenly think there are more than 30 genders, And we think humans should continue to live? We overreact to every little thing, And try to blame someone even if they had no part in it. Nowadays, We suddenly think we can become another gender, Just because we want to or even become disabled just because we want to?

Humans don't deserve to live anymore. Humans hasn't done any good for the world.
    If you think humans should live, Tell me this. What good has humans done for the world? What makes us different than the wild beasts?

Forgive my rants in this post.

• Illusion of civilization

We have created a world of our thoughts. We idolize those we have never met. We give the world to corporations, Who now own every basic need we have. Those who take are locked in cages. They give us worthless paper called "money", Which we now rely on to feed us and move us. We are no longer living naturally.

BlueEyesAZ says2020-04-28T06:03:13.917
No. Humans are, By default, Greedy. The number of sponsored ads on this site speaks for itself.