• Yes save the endangered!

Hunting is reducing the animal species. This act is mostly done for the money. If it's for their living we understand, but there sure are a lot of other things a hunter could do. Many people also poach to improve their shooting targets. It is also said that hunting can even provide food, but as already said before, there are other ways.

• Yes, it endangers wildlife populations - go to a grocery store

Slaughtering animals for sport is ridiculous and insane. I know most people think of it as a fun hobby, but torturing defenseless animals is not my idea of fun. I know how to use a gun, I'm an excellent marksman, it's not difficult to sit around and aim and shoot, The animals don't have any defenses, it's not fair. We've encroached so much there's hardly any wildlife left, go to a grocery store and leave the few lucky animals who still have nature alone.

• There are no benefits to hunting.

Why? That's a good question. Are you bored? Tired of shooting a target? It is a fact that almost every murderer started off hunting small game and abusing pets. Would you shoot your trusted pup in the face for fun or food? Animals are alive and they know they want to live. In my opinion, it's murder.

• Hunting should be illegal

Human beings are no better than animals. In fact, we are animals. Should we start hunting each other and make a sport out of it? Humans are overpopulated, perhaps we should kill each other to solve that problem? Hunting animals is very wrong, and should be banned across the world.

• It's horrible and cruel

Animals deserve a life like us and it's extremely unfair how these innocent animals are being shot and killed and put through all the pain when there is no need. There is already enough animals been killed in the supermarkets and even some of them die for no reason because the meat goes off and no one buys it. Also, don't say you're allowed to because they're overpopulated, well, we're an overpopulated species and you don't see people hunting us, do you!? There must be a stop to this as many poor species of animals may become extinct because of this. The world is already destroying nature and stopping it from ever coming back because humans that do this are just heartless are only care about money and themselves. It's just plain cruel. Put a stop to it now.

• YESS we can'not kill these animals for fun

We can't harm things that never harm us i have a heart thats why i care only cruelest humas would think its fun to watch them die for sport what happened"we care" well clearly we don't care if we think its funny to watch these poor animals die for fun for sport this should be illegal

• Me mama says it is wrong

Keeling animalia is upside down wrong and if you keel animals you should be charged with murder and put to the death sentence you ugly keeler i should keel your parents, even ur whole family you piece of diaper poo kill another animal and ill pee in your cheerios :)

• It should be illegal

Its not fair to the creatures and it's unfair to the animal lovers. People don't understand that hunting is just a sick hobby for those who are out in the country. Animals all have feelings and homes and families as well not to mention kids. People kill just for fun for no reason at all.

• Hunting is for N00Bs

Hunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00BsHunting is for N00Bs

• Why is this even a question?

Hunting is one of the worst sports I’ve ever heard of. Killing animals and hanging their heads on your wall FOR FUN? ! ? I don’t understand the sick people here that think this is a sport that “helps people get food” and “helping the environment. ” If you need food then get a job and don’t waste your money on buying idiotic hunting gear for torturing animals. This is probably one of the stupidest arguments I’ve participated in. I just can’t shake the fact that people enjoy doing this “sport. ” Just stop. Your arguments defending hunting are stupid and there is no evidence backing it up

• No it shouldn't

Hunting is a good thing. People get there food by hunting and its safer than eating abused farmed animals. Hunting makes people bond and experience a new sport. It helps them know how life is outside of the city. Hunting helps people gain respect. It teaches self defense and lets you be more aware of your surroundings. There will be less predators and that will make the environment you or your kids are in safer. People don't realize that parks and other places keep game population high that way there will be a fair number left at the end of the season!
    -Kenley Wildavank

• If it's a Resource

If hunting animals is what people choose to use as a source of food, let them. Killing for no reason is wrong, but considering that hunting is how many people of the past got to eat and that it is a lot more natural than processed meat, it should be a right.

• No

Hunting actually helps the environment. Man kind has been hunting for years and it is more important than ever now to continue. Hunting helps keep the deer population under control. If we did not hunt deer would be running crazy all over the country side. Some people still use hunting as a way to survive.

• We do care for the animals

I have a dog. Really nice dog. And like hell I would kill him. Hut hunting is for sport, plus hunters would typically keep the meat to eat, be it venison, duck, pheasant, or elk. Plus, hunting is respected, and we aren't crazy gunslinging lunatics. I got a 20-gauge when I was 14. Had my deer license when I was 12. And since then, I respected the art. Plus, we watch what we hunt. There are laws placed. We don't hunt doe (I don't someone might) and I CERTAINLY would shoot a fawn. Plus, hunters don't shoot the endangered, so shut the hell up whoever said we shoot the endangered. Thats why there is a thing as HUNTER'S ED, you shithead. And deer licenses, so we aren't considered poaching.

• No it shouldn't.

What is wrong with you people "would you shoot your pet in the face" , "you can live off plants just fine!", "go to a grocery store!" Now how do you think we would get meat at the grocery store, what sounds more justified? Slaughtering a helpless Cow and processing it's meat or waiting and using your wits against wildlife and giving wildlife a chance to live, while spending quality time with your peers. Think before you speak veg-heads.

• More humane than farming.

Hunting an animal is much more humane than farming it in a filthy factory farm. In these facilities, animals are tortured, fed artificial crap and hormones, stuck in tiny dark filthy cages for their entire lives until they are killed. Which I imagine is the high point in their lives. Hunted animals, in contrast, live their entire lives in the wild, eating and doing whatever they please. Then a hunter kills it and eats it. This happens anyway, get over it. Animals rarely die peacefully in the wild. Either they are killed by a predator or they grow old and starve due to lack of ability to get food.

But even an imperfect gunshot that lasts minutes until the animal is dispatched is only a bit of pain. Animals are much better at tolerating pain than we are. And a minute of pain is always better than a lifetime of it. Liberals, open your eyes.

• Hunting is a sport so it should not be illegal.

Barring people from hunting is like stopping people from fishing. They are both sports and both can be used as a hobby. Hunting some species of animals like those that are at risk should definitely be illegal, but other than those that are not at risk of going extinct, hunting deer, birds, or rabbits should in no way be illegal

• What do hunters do for conservation

Whether you realize it or not, as a hunter you contribute money to wildlife conservation every time you buy a hunting license, duck stamp, rifle, or box of ammunition.

The money from your hunting license helps Fish, Wildlife & Parks pay for conservation projects as well as law enforcement, Hunter Education, and other programs.

When you buy a federal duck stamp, the money goes directly to federal conservation programs to help waterfowl. Hunters provide about $185 million per year through license fees nationwide.

So if you banned hunting the money will have to come from taxes.

• It just Should be right.

L l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll ll ll ll l ll l l l l lllllll l l l l lll l l l l l ll l l l l l l l ll l l l l l
    Its safer than eating processed food

• It is fair for the animal.

Its more than fair to shoot an animal yourself, than what they do in food factories (or whatever you want to call them). In factories they inject them with hundreds of enhancing chemicals and treat the animals inhumanely, where as if you shoot it yourself they are killed much quicker and the meat is healthier for you.

>