Should i yeet my premature fetus into the recycling bin

• What you want

Its up to you your body your choice as simple as that you want to kill it? Kill it again its all up to you the state or church should not tell people what to do with their bodies it is insane to me that they can i really cont understand that it seems so unnatural

• Should I yeetus fetus deletus my unborn child

Yes or no i need to know before the garbage truck comes for the week. Hes literally the anti christ and wears cloutgoggles when i saw him in my ultra sound and be makes oof sounds instead of cries and i want him to leave my life but what is your opinion?

• Yes yes yes

Romeo and Juliet Essay
    100 Point Summative Assignment

Prince: “Some shall be pardon’d, And some punished” (IV. Iii. 320).

Every personality is unique and important. Every person can have an immense impact – positive or negative – on other people. And as we see in Romeo and Juliet, Those with good intentions can sometimes have the most negative impacts.

Who is responsible for the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet? Choose one character to construct your thesis statement and defend that thesis with three clear examples from the play.

Use the instructions below and the rubric as you plan and write your essay.

Requirements:
    1. MLA standards apply
    2. Five paragraphs
    3. Textual evidence in every body paragraph (quotes! )
    4. All quotes must be properly cited (see example provided and information on OWL Purdue)
    5. This is NOT a summary! It is a detailed explanation of particular events and one individual’s role in those events. (HOW is the character responsible? )
    6. You must include a WORKS CITED
    7. Students must meet the deadline below in order to be eligible for a rewrite.

Please see the rubric for further grading details.

Final Copy:
    DUE 1:00 PM MONDAY, OCTOBER 29
    (final copy must be submitted to turnitin. Com)

Romeo and Juliet Due Dates: each of the following is due at 1 pm on the specified date below…

Tuesday, Oct. 23--
    *Thesis statement (due by end of class)

Wednesday, Oct. 24--
    *3 topic sentences-- one per body paragraph
    In class writing day
    *Introduction paragraph (due by end of class)

Thursday, Oct. 25--
    *Body paragraph number one and two
    At least one quote (can have more)

Friday, Oct. 26--
    *Body paragraphs 3 and conclusion
    At least one quote per paragraph (can have more)
    Over the weekend you should be editing/proofreading your essay! Be sure to review the rubric!

Monday, Oct. 29--
    Completed Essay Due by end of class (submitted TurnItIn)

• Yeah bro bro

That shist finna be ugly yeet that garbo where it belongs and do it quickly jnsafng gs sdg sa gds fsa f af ds fa s f asd f afs df asd f sdafsdafs f asdf fa sdf ds aafs sdf df as fds fdsa dsf as fds ad as fdsa

• Yes, But not the recycling bin

Recycling bins are for organic waste, A yeetus fetus is toxic, Therefore has to go to a general waste bin, Or preferably a yeetus birthing area, Ie a landfill. Please be considerate for the yeetuses (yeeti? ) that get into recycling bins of the world and are then turned into plastic bottles and cans.

• Remember child, Yeetus the feetus.

HE will grow up and be nothing, He will oof when he is is 80 years old` and one of his friends die. Therefore, Making him hated, He will be killed my chungus and shaggy will need to use all of his power. When the feetus is born he will get yeeted by a football boi and get the mega oof. He will be more powerful than shaggy, He will kill all.

• Yeet that feet into the area where you throw the sheet

YEET THAT BOI (OR GRILL) DIRECTLY INTO THE RECYCLING BIN! If you don't want a baby, Don't have it. If it's already born, Though, I can't help you there. But if you're young (as you seem), You should most definately not have a child. Unless you want it. In that case, Good luck.

• Because Why Not

Because you need to get better at Basketball and your premature baby is the key to your skills. So then, You practice with each baby you have and eventually you will even better than Michael Jordan and you can be rich and famous and everyone will love you and your basketball babies, And then you can have babies to keep and raise.

• You should yeetus that feetus, Then commit autodifenistration

We are all going to die one day, Realizing this leads to a life of saddness for both you and the child. The child would also be very straining on your finacial situation, So in the words of all air stuardesss "help yoursefl before assisting others. " Secondly, Many people have stated that life is terrible and you must find a way to distinguish yourself to be successful. There are not many people who have autodifenistrated, So this make it an easy way to separate yourself from others, And there for more successful.

• Yeetus thatfetus into the recycling bin

Premature means that it is not mature. THis means that the fetus is immature and probably very rude. Any person who is both immature and rude deserves to be thrown away. I applaude your effort to help the planet by yeeting your child into a recycling bin instead of a trashcan where it would just expand a landfill. I wish you the best of luck in all future yeeting endeavoures

• What? 😂😂😂 omg

Wtf? Yeet? LMAO.
    Okay, You obviously aren't serious, So don't jump to conclusions. Your. Tone. I'm not sure if you're a pregnant teen or what, But if you really don't care, Just keep the baby if it's nbd. May as well bring yet another human to the world.
    I don't know though, It really depends on the situation. Not a lot of context. But hey, If you're not a teen, You probably won't regret it. Giving birth will hurt like hell, But infants are cute. The toddler years are unbearable (but don't take my word for it I'm fifteen;)). Teen years might be a challenge but you'll work it out. Next thing you know they'll be an independent adult. You'll be proud. 😉

• Mario says no

Mario is alwasy right, Even if Luigi says yeetus that feetus, Mario is always right. You can never question that supreme lord Mario, The creator and destroyer of world, The almighty and all loved. The one we owe all our lives together, The one who is wrathful and vegeful, The one who deserves all praise. All praise that sexy shot Italian plumber

• No what is wrong with you

This is murder. It is a living human and you can't deny that science proves it. People saying My Body my choice. Just because you got pregnant doesnt mean you can kill a baby. What about the babys body. The baby deserves the choice as well. What about the father? This isnt the mothers choice.

• Are you dumb?

Absolutely do not. It's immoral and inhumane. Put it up for adoption if you can't take proper care of it. But never do something like that. Never put a living human being into a recycling bin. Abortion is just as bad. There is an easy explanation. It's a wonder any of you still believes in abortion at all.

• No. Put him/her for adoption.

I was tempted to say yes because you will be a terrible, Abusive and ignorant mother that would be certain to ruin the childs life. However, He/she shouldn't have to die because you are such a terrible person. Give him/her up for adoption to find a proper, Mature, Loving parent who would never speak so crudely of a humanbeing, Or say something like "yeet".

• You mean kill him/her and throw it in the garbage?

I suggest no, There is simply no humane way to do so, Everyone, Regardless of experience, Independence or age has a right to life, So to just kill them is brutally evil.
    So to justify this, You have to resort to dehumanization, Defining a human as someone who has went through a vagina, (guess c-section births are aliens), Someone who has a heart-beat (guess people with pacemakers are robots now), Someone who is conscious, (people in comas, Are like mushrooms or something), Someone with memories (so if I get in a car crash and forget my family, I don't exist now? ), Someone who is at least 9 months old (premature births are like fish or something), Someone who has taken their first breath (abort born babies on respirators? )
    You see if you try to draw the line of personhood at any point other than conception, It has gained human characteristics just as a many already born people lose those characteristics. Being unborn simply has nothing to do with being a human life, It's conception that makes us human, The joining of two sex cells of two born human beings to make a new one. So to kill one is murder, Inhumane and evil, So absolutely not you should never under any circumstances "yeet your fetus" EVER.