• India Nd Pakistan should reunite

I don't think these two countries should have fights bcoz of religion barrier. . . . If India Nd Pakistan reunite the prblms that r occuring in Kashmir would stop Nd many innocent lives would be saved. . . . We should be Nd example to the next generation that they should live with communal harmony Nd brotherhood. . . Nd silly things can't make people inhuman. . .
    As Rabindranath said in his poem where the mind is without fear that he wanted to see a place where there is no domestic walls ( imaginative walls like status, Religion, Caste ) which creates separation. . . Many more people like him also want to see a place like that. . . Nd hope that day comes as fast as possible. . . . Then our 2 nations together will be again called HINDUSTAN Nd be the world's greatest power

• Reunite india to what it was earlier

Because neighbours fight and then reunite. We are done with fighting. Its time for re uniting. Why should colonisation make us suffer for this long? 70 years is a long time for people to understand and realise the bane of it. No more. Lets unite, Lets choose to forgive and accept.

• I think India and Pakistan should reunite. Read below for the reasons.

We all are humans, God made us but he didn't made different cultures or religions. In fact, it was us and it still is and it will be forever. Why can't we stop it?
    Why Can't India And Pakistan Be Together?
    If they reunited than all the terrorism will stop between those two individual countries.A lot of people will stop dying. Legit, little kids are dying, babies/oldies/ and adults are dying due to the terrorism. A lot of people want them together and so do I, I am an Indian and hindu myself. They are fighting because Muslims and Hindus can't be together, but remember that once we were all together. There was nothing, no violence, no fights/war/terriosm just peace and harmony. But as soon as world starting moving forward, advancing we all changed with it. Not in a good way though. Their flags look so good together.

Main points why they should be together:
    1) Because of the partition there is no such thing as humanity left in us humans. We disgrace indians or pakistanis just because of their religion but we need to remember that all of us are one. No one can separate us.
    2) Different religions: God didn't make it, us humans did. Not saying we should quit believing in God or leaving our religion. Just staying that we need to become smart.
    3) Raw and Isi would work together: They would become a stronger force if they worked together.

Why? Can't they just reunite. I think the should. Comment down below if they should or shouldn't and why.We need to stand up for our people and for the right thing. The government of India and Pakistan need to understand. They need to. It would be better for both countries.
    The Tringa and Pakistani Flag would look so good together. I support the reunitism. I think they should reunite

• Come on...Lets reunite

We both nation r fighting to each other which killing no one but ourselves..So grow up guys grow up..Think from other angle..If we seize spewing poison to each other wewill come in position where both country grow prosperous and happy..So lets pledge to reunite again and bury hatchet....Thanks guys love u

• Unity is must

I think yes they should reunite. This way they will not go on a war with each other and can think about progress and better future. More doors will open and light of hope will come in. I am happy. Why do I need to write 50 words huh! Hmm

• To forget the past and nurture better tolerance between Hindus and Muslims.

Terrorism can be controlled. And radicalism isn't the only way humans can live together. The human population is at risk of self-destruction this way. If this goes on, human race might be even at a risk of becoming extinct. Good values like tolerance and living together peacefully can be incalcated.

• For Better national security and collective prosperity

Indians and Pakistanis can peacefully coexist as muslims and other ethnic groups living in India. This will also mean united defense forces and less tensions and expenditure on defense and cross border defense. Moreover, Kashmir valley will become complete peaceful and can prosper too.
    Hindus and Sikhs can stay in their birth land and together all combined force and nuke strenght can retaliate to China (common enemy that Pak things is its lifelong friend).
    P.S. My grandparents were from Punjab part of present pakistan and I would love to revisit their birthplace.
    - UV

• Once we was one and I promise we will be one we have to reunite

I love India I want India to be the best I want it to be a place where Hindu musilms skih live tiger in peace like we did long before we was always one and a line is causeing a big problems we should get rid of the line we should reunite Pakistan and India must most Indians and pakistansi do not hate Each other but there is love for each other's country. I don't understand why we hate each we other long ago we was getting on just fine. Pakistan is Indian land it was India it should be and it will be .We will reunite.I do not see Pakistan as a divert country to India I see it as a Muslim India and India for the Hindus and Sikh we must reunite and become the world top supper power if you think about it it makes sense we will be the best India will have the world largest population of muslims in the world and are army would be one of the biggest we could spend are left over budget on medican and the poor we can face poverty we can make the Lahore that everyone wanted to see we can get rid of hatred and place love like one before I make this promise I will reunite India

• For a better future

If we'll be one , we'll surely have a strong influence all over the world. There will be no political instability,no border disputes. Moreover the feeling of hatred towards each other is doing no good. Tourism will flourish India will have 3 more metropolitans then , Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi. And Pakistan will improve us.

• Fictitious states must not sustain for long time..They can bring fatality to humanity.

Religious Nationalism and Fundamentalism has already taken a toll on Pakistan and Bangladesh and have converted them into Fictitious states having lesser Governance, falling HDI and increasing ISIS support.

Moreso, it is Natural to believe in Unification because, ethnically Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are the same. Unification will bring prosperity in greater amounts.

• No reunion needed

If india and Pakistan reunites india would be the worst not because of indians but because who says that after reunion Pakistan will stop terrorism infact india would be having the most number of terrorists. And why should they reunite if Pakistani soldiers are ruthlessly killing innocent indian soldiers infact india never attacked and killed Pakistani soldiers. Even after reunion they could torcher indians like they are torturing poor people of balakistan and azad kashmir.

• India Pak re-unification

No never !! They shld not re unite as their are many disadvantages ..Fstly ques ll arise who is bigger JINNAH or GANDHI ..Disputes ll b dere ..No country men wants their leader to bend down ..2nd que is cow is preach in hindu where as not in muslim ....

• Better to be friends

Good friendship between the countries could go a long way in the progress and prosperity of both nations. May be it will take some decades when the generation will be more open minded and secular. What we need is educating the masses and not missiles. Not so soon but one day it will happen. Jai Hind.

• Better to be friends

• Hmm no never

Pakistanis are atleast two decades behind India in economic growth, education as well as in cultural progress. Further, they have extreme views on religion and if united, they will spoil the moderate and secular nature of Indian muslims and thus cause un necessary problems to India. India is better as it is today. Let pakistan solve its problems on their own.

• Hmm no never!!!

What pakistan has done is make a mess of itself .. What they ll do is create more problems for india !! Its very hard governing so populas country .. More jihadis ??! No thanks !!! India unlike pakistan supports diversity while pakistan is an Islamic state ! Muslims in india are more happy than in Pakistan ! They cant take care of their own muslims ! How will they benefit us ..Failed state !

• An emotional appeal by the people living in pre-independence romantic era

Democratically speaking, both the countries want to focus on internal affairs for the betterment of their respective countries. When there is no people consensus, there is a meager possibility that this united state will become a nation in peoples heart in the long term. Secondly, the debate seems to be a call in an emotional perspective given the history between the two nations which itself invalidates the debate given the history between the two nations after independence.Thirdly, it is possible that existing India will become more divided taking into account the communal politics which is prevalent in India(All political parties are responsible for this). And lastly, it is more plausible for the koreans than the subcontinent to get united.

>