• Yasss yass yas

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z zz z z z z z z zz zz z z z z z z z zz z z z z z z z zz z z z z z z z z z z z z zz z z z zzzz z z z z z z zz z z zz z z z z z z z z z z z zz z z z z z

• Yes o m

Okay cncncncncnccnnccncncncncncncnnccncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncncn nccnncnccn nccn nc n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n nn n n n n nn nn n n n n n n n n n n n n nn nn n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n nn n

• O no f

I i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i ii i i i u hbtgvfyg tvfftvfcfrfgtggtyg ggtt g gg g g g g d s d h h f y u y y

• I love my life

I flew to the moon and backl zand know on ewill n dstop me unlesas my sister is trying to kiil me in the face and then my sister will kill my face super tuper hard and then I cant fly to the moon and get my macules really big

• Bad for you

The average percent of people waste ther money on junk food and soft drinks. Also when they come out of school their is more business out side of school were they get sick of only eating junk food and drinking. Also the average America is obese by eating junk food and soft drinks .

• Yes, junk food should be banned from school . It is a mistake that every school staff or teachers make. I'll tell you why

Cafeteria?Canteen? If this is their idea of helping the students in nutrition, they should supply better food that can boost up the energy of children , not in a junk food way , but, in a nutritious way . It should be healthy and will supply great energy for the kids during the day and will help the children grow up better and if the children disagree, there is always a way to make it better! Try adding different tastes to enlighten the children beautifully ! I'm not trying to act like a grown up, but, thats my point of view. What's yours?

• Junk food is good

Y e e e e e we e e e e e e we e e e e e e we ee. E e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e. E e e e s

• Junk food is good for us

Not all junk food is unhealthy for you! For example sugar and salt are VITAL to one's health. They provide strength and resistance. Also, junk food is not unhealthy if you only eat small amounts of it. The opposition states that you shouldn't eat too much junk food. But, the topic is stating that junk food should not be sold at school no matter what. All students have common sense as their parents have told them that junk food is may be unhealthy. They will not buy too much as they will know when to stop. So it is clear, schools canteen SHOULD sell junk food.