• Only once they get to high school.

When you are in high school, usually you are old enough to think for yourself. If you are in middle school or below than most of the time you are not mature enough yet to decide about your future but by the time you start your freshman year, you should be able to decide your own future. Most high school students are around 15-17 years old, they will be adults and on there own in just a few short years. If they want to skip school then they should be allowed to because they have to learn how to make decisions for themselves. If they realize that it is messing up their future than it taught them a lesson. If they didn't care about school in the first place, then it only affected their selves and they don't have to suffer through it.

• Yes I f***ing hate school

School is useless these days man we don’t get any fun around this school because we need to spend more time with our family and friends instead of school ok and yes I think that kids should be able to skip school ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye

• I think that kids should not be forced to go to school.

The reason why i think kids should be able to skip school is because if kids wanted to skip school than they should be able because its their education and if they chose not to get their education than let them than when they grow up and no be able to get a job than they will want to go back to school and do what they need to do. Also if kids can skip school i think they should be able to skip school for at least 1 or 2 weeks a year. And kids need to be able to take a brake from school cuz i needed a brake from school and skipped school it was fun buy i got in trouble but it was worth it. Why do kids have to be forced to go to school like some kids get bulled and kill em self cuz of that. The age that i think kids should be able to skip school is 12 and up. And i say that age not because i am 12 but because your suppose to be responsible and trustworthy and also your a preteen. So that why i think kids should skip school.

• I think kids should be aloud to skip school.

Kids should be able to take time off every once in a while and get a break. Plus, Traveling to different places can be a great and important learning experince to learn new things. As long as kids don’t skip school to often, Being absent for a few days isn’t a big deal. They can make up the work that they missed when they get back. Plus, When you get back you can tell your friends what you learned so that they can learn a few new things too.

• I belive that kids should be aloud to skip school for vacation. They should also be aloud to spend some more time with thier families.

Kids should be aloud to take time off from school every once in a while and get a break. Plus, Traveling to different places can be a great learning experience because you can learn a lot of great and important information wherever you travel to. As long as kids don’t skip school too often, Being absent for a few days isn’t a big deal. They can make up any work that they missed when they get back. Plus, You can tell your friends what you learned wherever you traveled.

• Gg gg yes

Gg gg gg gg g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g ggg g g

• It's gonna be one of those days. . .

While you should not do this all the time, If you just didn't get enough sleep, Or maybe you have little to know important classes to attend to, Then it wouldn't hurt to just skip a day or two and maybe learn something that school couldn't teach you at home.

• I say yes

Sometimes kids like to stay back home because maybe school is hard to take a break for one is not to bad.Also when kids stay home from school it gives them a day to relax maybe before a big test. I think that when kids stay home it gives time to get back on track.

• Maybe they just need a brake.

Middle and High school students might just neeed a brake beause lets be honest, kids have a hard time at school as it is and sometimes they just need a day off to collect all or their thoughts. Plus its not helpful that kids get bullied at school and pushed around and when they need a day off but they can't because its illegal it might push them over the edge.

• It gives kids a break.

I former President Barack H. Obama do think kids should be allowed to skip school. When i was young i used to suck on my mom's nipple and i wouldn't stop until i would be full with tittie milk and not go to school. So yes i do think its important

• Don't skip school!

I believe that a student should be able to take a day off for an EXCUSED absence; whether that's a sick day, Funeral, Or even a self-care day. But I don't believe in skipping class because you don't like it, Think it's boring, Or what you're learning you'll never use in the real world. When you are older, You're going to have to do things you don't like and accepting this behavior in school today is creating a bad habit for the future which can affect your life in many ways.

• SzfvsdfESDFefeffsfa MONICA FKORES

MOnicA FLORES MONICA FLOREXS MONICA NJKN NKLMAN A NKLN NL NKL NKL NKLN KNNKNNKNKNNLNKNKLNKLNKNKN NKLNKLNKL NKLN NKLNKKN NK NKL NLNL N LN LN LN LN N NN N N NN N N N N N N NN N N N N N N NN N N NN N NN N KAL

• Every day counts

In school, especially as you get older, not missing days is important. I remember whenever I missed a day I would get tons of homework and many other things to catch up on. It will mess up your grades if you miss too many days. Unless, it has a good excuse, I think you shouldn't skip school at your own will.

• School is a requirement.

School is a requirement in the majority of the states of America. Skipping school for no reason should not be tolerated because that is what teacher workdays are for. You should only be able to skip school for an injury or sickness. But I do think that just by having a cold you should not have to go to school.

• Every Day Counts