• Only once they get to high school.

When you are in high school, usually you are old enough to think for yourself. If you are in middle school or below than most of the time you are not mature enough yet to decide about your future but by the time you start your freshman year, you should be able to decide your own future. Most high school students are around 15-17 years old, they will be adults and on there own in just a few short years. If they want to skip school then they should be allowed to because they have to learn how to make decisions for themselves. If they realize that it is messing up their future than it taught them a lesson. If they didn't care about school in the first place, then it only affected their selves and they don't have to suffer through it.

• Gg gg yes

Gg gg gg gg g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g ggg g g

• It's gonna be one of those days. . .

While you should not do this all the time, If you just didn't get enough sleep, Or maybe you have little to know important classes to attend to, Then it wouldn't hurt to just skip a day or two and maybe learn something that school couldn't teach you at home.

• It's gonna be one of those days. . .

• I say yes

Sometimes kids like to stay back home because maybe school is hard to take a break for one is not to bad.Also when kids stay home from school it gives them a day to relax maybe before a big test. I think that when kids stay home it gives time to get back on track.

• Maybe they just need a brake.

Middle and High school students might just neeed a brake beause lets be honest, kids have a hard time at school as it is and sometimes they just need a day off to collect all or their thoughts. Plus its not helpful that kids get bullied at school and pushed around and when they need a day off but they can't because its illegal it might push them over the edge.

• Maybe they just need a brake.

• It gives kids a break.

I former President Barack H. Obama do think kids should be allowed to skip school. When i was young i used to suck on my mom's nipple and i wouldn't stop until i would be full with tittie milk and not go to school. So yes i do think its important

• It gives kids a break.

• I agree, but not all the time.

They should be able to have things called mental health days, so when they have a day were they are really stressed and they just need to clam down and catch up. It would help people manage their time, parents don't understand the pressures that are out on adolescents these days.

• SzfvsdfESDFefeffsfa MONICA FKORES

MOnicA FLORES MONICA FLOREXS MONICA NJKN NKLMAN A NKLN NL NKL NKL NKLN KNNKNNKNKNNLNKNKLNKLNKNKN NKLNKLNKL NKLN NKLNKKN NK NKL NLNL N LN LN LN LN N NN N N NN N N N N N N NN N N N N N N NN N N NN N NN N KAL

• Every day counts

In school, especially as you get older, not missing days is important. I remember whenever I missed a day I would get tons of homework and many other things to catch up on. It will mess up your grades if you miss too many days. Unless, it has a good excuse, I think you shouldn't skip school at your own will.

• School is a requirement.

School is a requirement in the majority of the states of America. Skipping school for no reason should not be tolerated because that is what teacher workdays are for. You should only be able to skip school for an injury or sickness. But I do think that just by having a cold you should not have to go to school.

• Every Day Counts

>