Should kids be able to wear what they want to school?

• Yes they should.

The first amendment of the Constitution guarantees freedom of speech. Schools are no exception. As long as it does not promote violence, students should be able to wear their desired clothes to school. I don't get why school have strict dress codes when they are violating the Supreme of the Land.

• Not at all

Schools have their rules. If kids are able to wear what they want
    (If the clothes are inapropriate) it will make the school look bad.
    Girls shouldn't be dressed like sluts and boys shouldn't be dressed like some kind of a mobster.It's just horrible to look at.
    We should not let kids wear what they want

• I think that kids should be allowed

As most people saying no don't have a good point. Where i come from we are allowed to wear what we want except we have some rules. Like shorts have to be fingertip length. So i don't think any school is going to let their students wear a bikini to school.

• Yesss yes yes

My mom was alright with me wearing it, why should anyone else care?”In my own time in the public school system, I have had multiple instances where I’ve either been told by a teacher or given a snarky look for what I was wearing. I’ve been that girl who wore what she wanted ever since I was little. It didn’t matter if it looked horrible, which it mainly did, or if it looked great, it was what I was wearing. As I got older, I developed my fashion sense and learned what I liked and didn’t like.

• Yesss yes yes

• They should be able to

Kids are kids and we need to just let them wear what they want because if we don't they will just break the rules and wear whatever they feel like wearing. I think it would be fine as long as it is covering everything it needs to be. Just let them.

• They should definitely

All children need to have freedom; making them wear school uniform is telling them that they are not allowed to express themselves. When wearing 'home' clothes, you are able to express your emotions and have your own, personal identity. A school uniform would be bad as they can be uncomfortable and sometimes itchy.

• School is too restricted

In school, people should be allowed to wear what they want because it can show to other people who they truly are. If everyone has to wear the same things, no one will know if they are girly, tomboy, goth, emo, or anything else. But, if we dont wear uniforms some people will get bullied because some people are a lot more rich than others and can afford better stuff. Still, i think we should be able to wear what we want to school, as long as there is a few restrictions to what they can wear.

• Dress code is unfair

No body should have to have shorts to their fingertips. Or have to wear a shirt to their finger tips if they want leggings. Because that is not fair. Its hard to find long shorts for girls. And if I were a dude and some girl were showing her shoulder, just her shoulder isn't like attractive or anything. And I wouldn't think any dude would be turned on by seeing her gross KNEES. Like "Ooh your knees look nice today ;)."

• No, school should banned some clothes properly

I know that every school is a place where can learning something. & Maybe one of the subject of that is 'freedom' .
    So every student approximately know 'freedom' & wanna apply to their daily life like clothes. But school is just a school, lets borrow my fathers word. You guys think students should be allowed to wearing some bikini or hot pants or underwear in school?
    If that thing allowed, some sex scandal or drug problem appear it can

• Not at all

• No, children should not

Children have undeveloped brains, therefore, they wont understand the danger of wearing over-sexualized outfits. It is not "too restricting" to monitor what a kid is wearing, if a child decides to go outside with a skirt length that is the equivalent to your pinkie size, you should not allow that. There is a difference between self expression and showing off your underboob, despite what you might think. Nobody is safe anymore when they show off their body, why should we allow kids to learn that the hard way.

• There should be rules.

People need to be more literally with their answers. If I say yes, that means kids can wear anything. No. Kids should not be able to wear anything. Then you will have girls walking around with barely anything on. Boys already have it had enough...See what i did there. There should definitely should be rules. Thats why kids are kids.

• School is too restricted

• Hell no no

Kids should not be allowed to wear whatever they want to school. They are often too revealing, immodest, or distracting. They cause those bad guts to want to rape the girls, and the evil girls to want to kiss and rub the guys. Please, regulate what the kids wear to school

>