• Yes, education has changed

The education has changed. 12 would be a good age. In school, i've been taught the political parties, their missions, how voting works, and how to make the choices. We even took part in a survey called "studentvote" sort of like voting, to let the government know what kids think about political parties. Kids are mature enough to vote and make choices, at least in canada. Everyone in my class wants to vote. Kids today have more education than some adults. My teacher, when voting for the first time did not know any of the names of the leaders. Or parties. Kids today however, follow elections closely, trying to see if their favorite political party wins, helplessly not able to vote. Some kids like me care, and some don't. Some adults care, but some don't being able to vote should not be depended on age, but rather on education and experience, or how much they know. Most adults vote regarding how nice the names of the political parties sound. That's ridiculous right? Even us kids at the age of 12 or 13 can do better.

• Our Generation Should Vote

The voting age in a small city in Maryland has been lowered to 16 because of high school protest. We understand more than you think. I am very young and have intelligent conversations with classmates and family whereas my eighteen-year-old brother barely does (except with me) The next generation understands more than you think.

• Yes they should

Children should be allowed to vote because they are humans and have the same rights as us. I know some kids might not take it seriously so i propose we just lower the age from 18 to 12-15. Kids should be able to express their feelings. One way to do this is Denemy voting. Demeny voting allows parents to cast votes for their children (worth half a vote per parent). This allows the children's perspective to be represented, and politicians have to think about the needs of children and adults.

• Yes to kid vote!

I'm 10 and I think I'm more responsible than tons of 18 year olds. So what can't I vote? I'm definitely old enough to vote. I have to write an opinion essay on this. Overall us kids are totally smart and responsible. I mean its not like I'm gonna say Hillary Clinton is wearing blue, I like blue, I vote for Hillary Clinton. I'm not stupidM+56
    And the problem? Kids easily get brainwashed over small things. Democracy is basically all about brainwashing the people whose minds you can easily change. Mostly the masses.

• Yes to kid vote!

• Yes children are understanding enough to vote

Kids have better education than some adults.Also last year the students
    knew more about who they should vote than the adults.The age should drop to 13 or 14 years old.Also kids need a taste of reality actual life. Kids think life is a game.Or congress could let kids help in the choice of who their parent or guardian vote for.

• Kids are people!

What most people don't understand is that the people who are running for president are always saying how all people in the world no matter what they look like or what their age is. Kids don't get treated the same as other people do though and they matter just as much as adults do!

• Kids are people!

• Kids can vote

Kids are people to and they can vote. Please make it change. Why leave kids out when the should have a right to do something. If they want to they can so lets try to make them happy and give them a right to vote for who they want!!! I KNOW YOU WANT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, SO LET THEM VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes They Should

They should because they learned about politics in 3rd grade so how come they cant vote.Its america they can do it but they cant get caught.The parents dont always need to tell them what to do ic can be there choice not the parents to choose there life ok .

• Kids do NOT have the capability!

Kids just can't vote! Kids might vote for a random person, who may be terrible, a liar, or fat like Donald Trump. Kids being allowed to vote may bring a state, maybe U.S, maybe North America, or even the world to it's knees. Besides, kids voting would probably overflow the stands. Besides, we are not supposed to be telling people whom we voted for. Kids are probably gonna spill all of it.

• Tai Po N. T.

Children should not be able to debate because if they make a wrong choice, they might break the law to vote for a certain choice. Or if they make the opposite desition of their parents, they might get yelled at and that is very unpleasant and I hate about it.

• No, kids should not be allowed to vote officially.

Voting officially should be limited to adults, who have a greater ability to understand political issues and how they will affect them. That being said, schools can get involved and let kids vote for things like treasurer and class president, or hold mock trials at election time, to allow children to have their say and learn more about campaigning and voting.

• Tai Po N. T.

• Children should not be allowed to vote

I think that, well, first of all, do you really think children will look at all sides of it? They might vote without thinking about all the reasons. Also, children are more easily convinced to vote for someone because of things such as bribery or people around them voting for someone. Or they might feel too pressured to make a decision.

• Yes to kid vote!

>