Should kids be allowed unlimited access to screen time?

Asked by: jaydogh
  • There is no point

Yes I think that we should have to allow kids and of course children to have unlimited access to screen time because children need screen time ok and yes I think that they should have to allow kids to be allowed unlimited access to screen time for good ok ok

• It's becoming more apparent in school.

It doesn't really matter if the parent limits the amount of time their kid can look at a screen because as the years go on, Schools are going to have students looking at screens for longer and longer periods of time until pretty much they are looking at screens for the entirety of each class, That doesn't involve going outside of course.

• Yes of course why force ableist crap on your kids

This is how we enable cowards in the White House and socially awkward adults. Teaching their kids to treat fake government FDA's madeup opinionated suggestions as "requirements. " Very anti-libertarian, Pro-authoritarian cowardice is still, In 2020, Being instilled onto our children.

My own mom and especially my stepdad (my brother's dad) are like this to my brother. Bullying my brother and making up fake stuff like "his eyes aren't straight" and stuff like that. He is eight years old and has a stricter bedtime (9pm, Up to 10pm only on Friday Nights) than his own cousins and friends.

He barely allows my brother to even eat chips. He forces my brother to draw and read almost every day even when school is over. He treats him like he wants him to fear him.

He and his wife (my mom) are both planning on voting for Trump. The funny thing is I didn't even tell them who I am voting for. The way you vote is exactly the kind of person you are. Even Biden supporters enable this cowardice with this whole "everyone has a different opinion/view" crap. I'm voting for Howie Hawkins because I want to raise a future generation of kids where they don't have to believe all the lies from the government which they hide truths from.

Screen time does not affect your kids or their eyes, It is a make-belief ableist piece of crap that derives from eugenics. Yet you still teach your kids these stupid things. No one can agree how much is too much sugar for kids. . A number is just a number.

• Speaking from a kid like myself

It makes them feel drained, Tired, And lethargic if they spend more than 3 hours on screen. They will become socially awkward, Colder, And less compassionate. They will miss out on important bonding with parents, They will become the kids you see in gamer rage compilations because they will not learn how to control their emotions, And they will have a disrespect for authority which, As bad as it may sound, Is crucial for life outside of the house.

Vivienne4324 says2020-04-30T17:40:52.717
No they should not provide unlimited access. Ity is not good for their health and brain https://www. Techsite. Io/p/1391211