• Yeah they should

Yes I think that we should have to give kids a porno magazine ok and yes I think that we should have to give all kids a porno magazine ok and yes they should have to to give all kids a pronoun magazine ok ok ok ok bye bye ok

• It’s a natural!

I mean you can just look up porn now but hey who knows maybe people still like the magazines and maybe the children will like the magazine and they should be given a chance to explore their sexuality and whatnot. Plus they’ll have more questions for their parents about sex so their safer

• This could make them treat women different

Porn itself can change the young mind's image of women making them think women are toys and not humans and probably make them think differently about sex, And if they are told sex too young they could teach others which could result in really bad news, And also WHO GIVES A PORN MAG TO A KID! ? ! ? ! ? !

• There is nothing educational about that.

Dude those people are paid to pretend. I seriously do not know how much have you have seen, But its clearly already distorted your view of things.
    Women do not normally look like that its makeup and cosmetic surgery. Men do not act like that in the real world. The children will just grow up to become like you. Believing that is how sex is, When you never even had a girlfriend and never can.

• Umm im not so sure they sould

The reason I don't really think they should is that. They may be a younger kid and there parents don´t really want them to know what sex is yet. Also the kid opens it and there like. _. Wheres my toy. And if it was a bit older kid you be like. _.