• I go to school still.

For kids, Halloween is a great holiday because we get to dress up in fun costumes and go out and get free candy. Halloween is one of the best holidays for kids, and we should have it as a day off of school. Some people said that it's not a real holiday, but it is! Last year they had to postpone trick-or-treating because we had a bad storm. THEY POSTPONED A HOLIDAY! Halloween is a holiday that kids love. We should be allowed to be off school like any other holiday!

• Dsd wefe e

Q w e t y u oi g f d s v g h r hg v ds r g f cvv b h d f d gdr rg fg drg df g dr g df g dr g rgd gg r g dg df grd g df gd gdf g

• Yes yes yes! Teachers are so mean!

Students, Like myself, Are deprived of the privilege of getting to hang out with their friends and family all day and then eating sweets and staying up all night. This is a disgrace to our country. In about a month, It is Halloween and it’s on a Wednesday! I don’t get to stay up late or have a lot of time to get ready. I’m so upset! I need someone to do something about this now. LITERALLY RIGHT NOW! If you agree, We need to find a way to make this happen.

• No school on Halloween

Halloween is a really fun time, But it shouldn't be a time that kids have to worry about getting home early so they can get to bed before school the next day. I think that there should be no school on Halloween because one theirs no school on Christmas, And secondly most kids that go trick or treating eat a lot of candy and could also get sick

• Health and Safety.

More then yes, Kids (Like myself) should get Halloween day off of school. This would allow parties to happen earlier in the day so it would be our own problem if we did it in the middle of the night. I would also argue the day after would be a good day to have off, Maybe. A few reasons for the first day are health and safety risks. If a student had to go home late and a parent was coming to pick them up, What if kids were trick or treating? Specifically little kids as they come out the earliest. They have a higher risk of getting hit by a car. A kid would be less tired and more aware if they had the day off. While trick or treating they could get hit by a car or a truck or anything like that and have almost no idea It's coming. They would be more aware after a day of relaxing than a day of hard work. Or maybe just to increase safety we force kids to do heaps and heaps of homework on Halloween so they have no time to go trick or treating! (That was sarcasm. ) My point is, People are less likely to get hurt on Halloween if they have the day off. It could also be a day for behind students to catch up at home.

• Halloween is a night holiday, Not a daytime holiday.

Many people will say that Halloween is a "special" holiday for children. That is true, But don't kids have time at night to play around and go trick or treating? Isn't Halloween one of those holidays that are only during nighttime? Halloween may be better off with no school, But Halloween is for the night, Not day. There is enough time for school.

• STUDENTS SHOULD NOT HAVE HALLOWEEN DAy

Its a day of fun, noone would want to miss it. Everyone is going to go trick or tereating. Where is the time to do hoemworks and study for stupid test when you are suppoesd to be in party chiillin with your friends and family or cousins. Hallloween is your day not a school day. Thanks bros

• Students should not have school the day after Halloween

I love Halloween. Its a memory that every child needs and haves. If there is school then kids cant go trick or treating like normal teenager or kid. Oh no i have got a test tomorrow or i haven't finished my homework yet. This can cause stress among kids. I firmly believe that we should not have school the day after halloween

• Think about when we were in school.

Didn't you want to be let out for halloween? Obviously our kids aren't gong to be paying attention to the teachers, they will be thinking about what they are going to do tonight. Why teach if nobody is listening, or paying attention? Kids are still kids. They want to be let out of school just as we did! So, why not make them happy and accomplish something for our kids? It's just another responsibility as parent isn't it? Just making our kids happy and trying to let them have some free time. If you agree with letting your kids suffer through the day just to wait on the holiday that then they should be enjoying, Then you have a buttload of complains coming your way on halloween.

• Halloween Should Adjust For Children

I think Halloween can be a great activity or yearly event for children to participate in, however I do not like to see the holiday interfere with schooling. Education should remain the top priority, regardless of what day October 31st falls on. Secondly, children do not have to be out extremely late for Halloween. It is feasible to trick or treat and still be in bed at reasonable time.

• Halloween is not a major holiday

I love Halloween as much as the next person, and loved it even more when I was a kid, but that does not mean kids should be let of school to celebrate. For a kid, Halloween is based around Trick or Treat, which obviously takes place during the evening. Other then that, Halloween is just another day for most kids.

• No School On Halloween

The thing with Halloween is that it is a popular holiday amongst kids and teens. For kids they can go trick or treating. For teens they can go to parties, hang out with friends. I'm 12 and I know I'm too young and naive to have a valid point. But I've never been trick or treating in my life. And now that I will be going tomorrow, I can't have as much fun. Most of my friends can't go because of school the following day, so it's just me and another friend. And I can't even go to his house for 2 hours because of school the next day. If you keep school in Halloween at LEAST let us have fun. Give us a party, let us come in costumes, let us go to the gym and watch a horror movie and the scared kids can go in a separate room. I don't want to be in class learning about if a function is continuous or not. I want to be at a friend's party making fun of each others stupid costumes.

• Halloween is a holiday, but---

You guys have to realize no one is going to be trick or treating at 12 P.M. I can imagine the Grim Reaper showing up at your door like- GOOD MORNING TRICK-OR-TREAT! Like that aint ever gonna happen. HALLOWEEN IS MEANT TO BE CELEBRATED AT THE NIGHT NOT DAY WHICH IS WHY THERE iS SCHOOL ON halLOween!

• In my assembly;

Someone said in my assembly you shouldn't go to school on Halloween, because it might be bad luck. Like for instance, if students didn't go to school on Halloween, only a couple of people, like Jay Fresh and Rachel Fenton, would appear at school. Honestly, you SHOULD GO to school on Halloween because it's a fun day to dress up with costumes. And also, work. I wonder why you shouldn't go to school on halloween. I like work-free days. Like sometimes, the principal (Akira Trunchbull), would notice that Rachel Fenton and Jay Fresh are at school. So the Trunchbull would be mad and look for the 2 students around the school, but he didn't catch Jay and Rachel though.
    So why SHOULDN'T you go to school on halloween?

• No no we

A a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No no we