• I go to school still.

For kids, Halloween is a great holiday because we get to dress up in fun costumes and go out and get free candy. Halloween is one of the best holidays for kids, and we should have it as a day off of school. Some people said that it's not a real holiday, but it is! Last year they had to postpone trick-or-treating because we had a bad storm. THEY POSTPONED A HOLIDAY! Halloween is a holiday that kids love. We should be allowed to be off school like any other holiday!

• No school on Halloween

It because some people have after school or tuition and they don’t really have a lot of time to trick or treat. And also it’s because Halloween is once a year and if It rains they will miss Halloween that really bad so yeah that why =D <3 :3 >:o

• Why Not Halloween?

Some holidays, Like halloween, Schools do not consider an important holiday. But it should have off because other holidays, Like Presidents Day do have school off. I consider halloween just as important as Presidents Day or Columbus Day. So really, School should be off on halloween because other holidays can.

• Halloween is fun and all, But school is way more important

You guys have to realize no one is going to be trick or treating at 12 P. M. I can imagine the Grim Reaper showing up at your door like- GOOD MORNING TRICK-OR-TREAT! Like that aint ever gonna happen. HALLOWEEN IS MEANT TO BE CELEBRATED AT THE NIGHT NOT DAY WHICH IS WHY THERE iS SCHOOL ON halLOween! You guys have to realize no one is going to be trick or treating at 12 P. M. I can imagine the Grim Reaper showing up at your door like- GOOD MORNING TRICK-OR-TREAT! Like that aint ever gonna happen. HALLOWEEN IS MEANT TO BE CELEBRATED AT THE NIGHT NOT DAY WHICH IS WHY THERE iS SCHOOL ON halLOween!

• 2 reasons kids shouldn't have school on Halloween and the day after.

Kids should be let out of school the day after Halloween, And on Halloween because most will stay up late, Making it hard to focus for many, And like any other holiday, Kids get a break from school. As you may know, Being tired is a pretty bad feeling, When you are forced to focus on something, That you don't like, Or is boring. This can make grades go down for a short time.

• Yes it is a holiday like any other

Halloween is a widely celebrated holiday that most schools consider not important enough to take a school day off. I personally believe that it SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF. It is Celebrated all over the country and kids stay up all night either eating candy or they are up late and are to tired in the morning to learn

• We should be let out for Halloween

Halloween is the best, And families want to have fun together. Some families might be celebrating dia de los muertos. And need off for that, So I think we should all have more family time together. That’s fair and that’s my argument. We get off for dumb holidays like Columbus Day but we don’t get off for a well known holiday. It’s not fair.

• Halloween with Schools

Halloween is a holiday just like any other holiday and should be accepted as one, Many children and adults enjoy Halloween over many other holidays but without getting out of work and school it kind of just ruins it, Most people even forget that Halloween is near because there is nothing we get out of. Please let us get out for this.

• School should be canceled on Halloween

No, This is because it takes a lot of time to get your costume absolutely perfect. It also takes time to style your wig(if you have one) and do your makeup. It also takes time to plan your trick-or-treating route. Furthermore Halloween is a day where neighbors get together to play and sit around a fire eating candy. I'also saying this because, Here I am in school-on halloween-typing this at the moment.

• It's an unfun holiday.

So students like me don't like school on Halloween and I don't want 6 hours of horror on Halloween. I just want to stay home on Halloween.
    Halloween is a holiday that is bad for your health because of too much candy foods that make you sick. That’s why I don't like school on halloweeen

• Think about when we were in school.

Didn't you want to be let out for halloween? Obviously our kids aren't gong to be paying attention to the teachers, they will be thinking about what they are going to do tonight. Why teach if nobody is listening, or paying attention? Kids are still kids. They want to be let out of school just as we did! So, why not make them happy and accomplish something for our kids? It's just another responsibility as parent isn't it? Just making our kids happy and trying to let them have some free time. If you agree with letting your kids suffer through the day just to wait on the holiday that then they should be enjoying, Then you have a buttload of complains coming your way on halloween.

• Halloween Should Adjust For Children

I think Halloween can be a great activity or yearly event for children to participate in, however I do not like to see the holiday interfere with schooling. Education should remain the top priority, regardless of what day October 31st falls on. Secondly, children do not have to be out extremely late for Halloween. It is feasible to trick or treat and still be in bed at reasonable time.

• Halloween is not a major holiday

I love Halloween as much as the next person, and loved it even more when I was a kid, but that does not mean kids should be let of school to celebrate. For a kid, Halloween is based around Trick or Treat, which obviously takes place during the evening. Other then that, Halloween is just another day for most kids.

• You would be making your kids weak and entitled!

Kids need to understand that you still have to go to work someday on Halloween so they should learn that while they are young and still in school. Don’t give them everything they want, They have to know about responsibility or they will be entitled, Whiney, Little brats. People already complain about kids these days, We shouldn’t be making it any worse.

• We should not have school on Halloween

I don’t think we should have school on Halloween because nobody wants to get up early and second of all if we go to school on Halloween it would just be boring and a lot of writing that we have to do and that will just ruin a kid Halloween in my school we are not gonna have a Halloween party or dress up for some reason which is not fair for us kids but if we don’t have school on Halloween we would very much appreciate it and be happy because in the morning we could just spend time with our family and watch scary movies and trick or treat with our families so that’s why I really don’t wanna go to school on Halloween

• It’s bad for kids

Why kids shouldn’t go to school on Halloween is Kids need the day to celebrate and they do not focus like normal on Halloween and we are off school on thanksgiving and Christmas why should Halloween be any different. This is why I think kids should not go to school on Halloween.

• You will be bored

I donfivbwhitttttttttcj fvbhdcnuj gyvrhfucji tgrhyfu tbuvnci tvrcie tyrui thruei ybnuj tgyh tgyhu jftgyhuj ftghy gtyhu gtyh ftgh fgbhn gbhn gvbhn fvgbn fgvbh vgbhn gth gh gbh gbh vbv bnv bn vbng hjg bng hj gbhjkg hjb nm gh gh ghj bn bhj hj hj bn ghnj bghn hnj vbghn bhn

• About Halloween (Why I say no)

I choose no because, I don't want to be off on halloween because it's so fun to show off your halloween costumes to classmates, And they won't be able to see the suprise costume, Plus you can trick or treat later, You can show off your costume, And show your teacher what you are, And why you picked the costume, And classmates give free candy too in halloween. And some people have their mom, And they're mom say "There might be evil people around there, And could give you bad candy. " So it isn't fair for classmate's people's mom's that they don't trick or treat, If halloween was off from school.

• Halloween is fun and all, But school is way more important. . .

I have to admit, Everyone loves Halloween, But that doesn't mean kids should take school off for it. . . Sure, Kids would love to get candy, And they'd love to be able to take all day to relax, And then be able to have fun later, But this still doesn't mean that people should get a day off from learning. It should come first. And even if you were to get off of school and get out of doing any assignments for the day, You'd get even more behind in school. Maybe if it were on Friday, But not if it were in the middle of the week like it almost always is.

• Halloween is a holiday, but---

You guys have to realize no one is going to be trick or treating at 12 P.M. I can imagine the Grim Reaper showing up at your door like- GOOD MORNING TRICK-OR-TREAT! Like that aint ever gonna happen. HALLOWEEN IS MEANT TO BE CELEBRATED AT THE NIGHT NOT DAY WHICH IS WHY THERE iS SCHOOL ON halLOween!