• I go to school still.

For kids, Halloween is a great holiday because we get to dress up in fun costumes and go out and get free candy. Halloween is one of the best holidays for kids, and we should have it as a day off of school. Some people said that it's not a real holiday, but it is! Last year they had to postpone trick-or-treating because we had a bad storm. THEY POSTPONED A HOLIDAY! Halloween is a holiday that kids love. We should be allowed to be off school like any other holiday!

• Kids should get the day after Halloween off. YES!

Don't you get bummed when your parents say "It's time to go home, it' getting late and you have school tomorrow." Well I do and I think we should get Halloween off. By the way isn't Halloween a holiday? Soy why don't we get the next day off like a small Halloween Break? That's why in my opinion us kids should get the day after Halloween night off

• I still go too

Halloween is one of the only holidays related to kids and it's sad that we don't have it as a holiday. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . ..

• Yes kid should be out

Although it may only happen at night haloween is a fun day for kid I kid think you should be off the day after I remember when I was a kid how bad it sucked to have haloween on a Monday. The day after you should stay home and eat candy anyway that is my argument

• They need Halloween off

They need it off because it is like a big day for the kids eating lots of candy I think they should go back on the next Monday because they don't need that more teaching and I think they need a choice if they would like education or not because the teachers shout at your child for nothing when they aren't even the boss of the child at all so agree with me please thank you for reading my comment

• As a student, i can tell you the day after Halloween can be brutal.

I mean, we stay up all night eating candy and running door to door only to wake up at 6:00 am the next day and sit in a chair for 7 hours. Its to much for our little developing brains to take. Whats wrong with missing one measly day of school if it allows a child to come back the next day more prepared for learning?

• Well, duh.. Of course

At halloween, people usually have sleepovers, watch scary films, stay up all night and eat sweets. The next day should be a lay in, calm down, you were up until midnight and had hardly any sleep. If you go back to school the next day then you wouldnt be able to concentrate.. So either waste a day at school because you cant concentrate.. Or get a healthy amount of sleep

• Halloween Deserves a day off from school.

Kids always love Halloween and how it incorporates meeting neighbors and wearing fun and scary costumes...Plus free candy!! Also, Teachers go out to parties on that night, and go home usually drunk or wasted on drugs. So technically, being off on the day after Halloween is better for both that are in school, Teachers and students!

• Halloween off? Heck yeah.

Halloween should be off for many reasons. Firstly Halloween is an ancient celebration that many people all around the world celebrate. Therefore, Halloween or All Hollows Eve is in fact celebrated 3 days straight: (The day before, the day of, and the day after). Plus children should be spending their time with their family instead of sitting in a classroom. Therefore, Halloween should most definitely be a holiday off of school.

• Focus better in school

If kids stay out late they won't be prepared for the school day basically wasting a school day. If they can't focus they will not be able to do as well on tests and quizzes because they don't remember learning it because they were so tired. November 1st should always be a day off for students

• Think about when we were in school.

Didn't you want to be let out for halloween? Obviously our kids aren't gong to be paying attention to the teachers, they will be thinking about what they are going to do tonight. Why teach if nobody is listening, or paying attention? Kids are still kids. They want to be let out of school just as we did! So, why not make them happy and accomplish something for our kids? It's just another responsibility as parent isn't it? Just making our kids happy and trying to let them have some free time. If you agree with letting your kids suffer through the day just to wait on the holiday that then they should be enjoying, Then you have a buttload of complains coming your way on halloween.

• Halloween Should Adjust For Children

I think Halloween can be a great activity or yearly event for children to participate in, however I do not like to see the holiday interfere with schooling. Education should remain the top priority, regardless of what day October 31st falls on. Secondly, children do not have to be out extremely late for Halloween. It is feasible to trick or treat and still be in bed at reasonable time.

• Halloween is not a major holiday

I love Halloween as much as the next person, and loved it even more when I was a kid, but that does not mean kids should be let of school to celebrate. For a kid, Halloween is based around Trick or Treat, which obviously takes place during the evening. Other then that, Halloween is just another day for most kids.

• You would be making your kids weak and entitled!

Kids need to understand that you still have to go to work someday on Halloween so they should learn that while they are young and still in school. Don’t give them everything they want, They have to know about responsibility or they will be entitled, Whiney, Little brats. People already complain about kids these days, We shouldn’t be making it any worse.

• We should not have school on Halloween

I don’t think we should have school on Halloween because nobody wants to get up early and second of all if we go to school on Halloween it would just be boring and a lot of writing that we have to do and that will just ruin a kid Halloween in my school we are not gonna have a Halloween party or dress up for some reason which is not fair for us kids but if we don’t have school on Halloween we would very much appreciate it and be happy because in the morning we could just spend time with our family and watch scary movies and trick or treat with our families so that’s why I really don’t wanna go to school on Halloween

• It’s bad for kids

Why kids shouldn’t go to school on Halloween is Kids need the day to celebrate and they do not focus like normal on Halloween and we are off school on thanksgiving and Christmas why should Halloween be any different. This is why I think kids should not go to school on Halloween.

• You will be bored

I donfivbwhitttttttttcj fvbhdcnuj gyvrhfucji tgrhyfu tbuvnci tvrcie tyrui thruei ybnuj tgyh tgyhu jftgyhuj ftghy gtyhu gtyh ftgh fgbhn gbhn gvbhn fvgbn fgvbh vgbhn gth gh gbh gbh vbv bnv bn vbng hjg bng hj gbhjkg hjb nm gh gh ghj bn bhj hj hj bn ghnj bghn hnj vbghn bhn

• About Halloween (Why I say no)

I choose no because, I don't want to be off on halloween because it's so fun to show off your halloween costumes to classmates, And they won't be able to see the suprise costume, Plus you can trick or treat later, You can show off your costume, And show your teacher what you are, And why you picked the costume, And classmates give free candy too in halloween. And some people have their mom, And they're mom say "There might be evil people around there, And could give you bad candy. " So it isn't fair for classmate's people's mom's that they don't trick or treat, If halloween was off from school.

• Halloween is fun and all, But school is way more important. . .

I have to admit, Everyone loves Halloween, But that doesn't mean kids should take school off for it. . . Sure, Kids would love to get candy, And they'd love to be able to take all day to relax, And then be able to have fun later, But this still doesn't mean that people should get a day off from learning. It should come first. And even if you were to get off of school and get out of doing any assignments for the day, You'd get even more behind in school. Maybe if it were on Friday, But not if it were in the middle of the week like it almost always is.

• Halloween is a holiday, but---

You guys have to realize no one is going to be trick or treating at 12 P.M. I can imagine the Grim Reaper showing up at your door like- GOOD MORNING TRICK-OR-TREAT! Like that aint ever gonna happen. HALLOWEEN IS MEANT TO BE CELEBRATED AT THE NIGHT NOT DAY WHICH IS WHY THERE iS SCHOOL ON halLOween!