• People should be thrown in jail regardless of age

Crime is crime. Whether we like it or not, It will be there. People of all ages, Races, Cultures, Genders etc. Are committing crimes. Whether murder, Assault, Robbery. It’s still crime. Kids commit crimes too. Take a school shooting. You really want to let a kid get away with a 1st degree murder? For everyone, That is usually a life sentence. Kids should be no exception.

• Yes yes yes

In my opinion kids are worse than adults. Vandalism are a thing that kids do best. I don't care that the kids 10 or 11, he's has done a crime and should indefinitely be thrown where he belongs, in jail. I do not care for the kids, and they should be punished like adults.

• Age doesnt matter

Saying he's too young to know better is a poor excuse. They're not animals. No matter how old they are they should be responsible. You can't let someone off the hook especially for seeious crimes without punishment. They desrve it. I don't care how old they are. Crimes are crimes.

• Bc thats no bueno.

YALL SUCK AKSKSKAKSKAKSKAKAKSKAKKAKA you should stan bts. Bc that's the only way i'll agree with you. Lmao. Do you stan them yet? No? WeLL gEt OfF tHiS SiTE aNd StAN tHeM. Grrr why are you still reading this. You're supposed to be listening to bts. And maybe even Blackpink. Idk. BYE

• Because yo mamas fat

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol