• Yes because of him

Wow. . I was stunned from what porchmonkey34 has said. So Imma vote YES. "I like bringing my monster 22 inch dildo to 3rd grade and cramming in my loose boypussy. It really helps pass the time. I even cum red out of my gaping anus sometimes. I might invest in a bigger dildo so i can really punish my shitbox. Best thing is im 42 and im not in 3rd grade. "

• Yes yes yes yes

I like bringing my monster 22 inch dildo to 3rd grade and cramming in my loose boypussy. It really helps pass the time. I even cum red out of my gaping anus sometimes. I might invest in a bigger dildo so i can really punish my shitbox. Best thing is im 42 and im not in 3rd grade.

• Lost or Stolen toys!

I think that u should not because if some one like the toy u have then they can steal it. Or u can loose it and cry forever that is why u should not bring toys to school. Also it can get broken by u or the person u hates u. Another reason is teachers say that if they get something they keep it forever and that actually happens

>