• They are going to have to.

It is the technological age and there is no turning back to the traditional means of living. Everything in our lives are so closely tied to technology and the exposure from social media. It is no doubt that there are many negative influences on social media. Precisely because of the scale of information being processed on social media should we allow our kids to be exposed to social media as early as possible. I think 12 years old is an appropriate age for one to be exposed to social media, provided that there is proper guidance to the usage of social media

• They're going to have to

Social media is by no means perfect, especially not for young children. There is nudity, explicit language and more, however, I believe that in principle children ought to be exposed to social media early on. Current social media doesn't fit the bill - However, perhaps a "kids only" social media, or a strongly regulated social media, or something along those lines could help. The Internet is a growing part of life, whether we like it or not, and our children need to be ready for this. The Internet is a large part of how we connect, and we can't leave our children behind just because we're worried they'll see something that makes them upset - Kids are going to use social media one way or another, I feel it's best that we at least take a role in their use of it. After all, they're the ones who will lead the world next.

• They're going to have to

• They're going to have to

• They're going to have to

• Because the guy on the right said no

The guy to the left said no, therefore, It must be that kids should be able to get on social media freely, so they can participate in the political propaganda that CNN is reporting. Also, I think that it is the ultimate way for kids to be introduced into Cyber slavery.

• No, no and no.

We don't need more stupid squeakers on the internet, they should be losing teeth, not their will to live. We shouldn't have to put up with their childish, braindead posts - they can damn well keep it to themselves. I'm putting more words here just because the post says to because it's stupid.

• Children can be addicted

Over the few decades, social media has increasingly developed, and children can use them. However, children can be addicted and waste a lot of time to use them instead of studying, playing games, going to the park, supermarket, zoo, market, parties, restaurants, swimming pool, etc with their friends and family

• Its can rot brains

You don't want kids to be addicted, and it is not good for kids brain. You need to be healthy and seeing that nudity and inappropriate wording . So no more social media for that age. It is not good because you don't want kids to be like that. So no more social media.

>