• If the child is expressing himself, Then yes.

Creativity should never be behind bars. That would only destroy the child. Also, Think about kids that are victims of abuse. They'll probably not choose to speak up using words so they'll use art as an equivalent of an SOS call and a form of expression. If people ban horror art It doesn't do any good to kids.

• I drew horror art all the time as a kid, And now I'm creating horror for a living

I used to get in trouble as a little girl because I would doodle monsters and horror scenes. Nothing gory, But apparently it was highly offensive to my teachers. My parents encouraged my creativity, And they never punished me for being interested in horror, Which is good, Given the fact that I now work in the horror industry and make a living off of my writing. Think of how much that may have stifled me if teachers got their way and forced me to stop.

• It depends on how they draw it.

I'm fine with a kid drawing scary art, But I do recommend keeping it in a sketchbook or on a tablet. That way, You can prevent younger kids (4-1) from seeing it, And keep it safe from any friends that may get squeamish around horror. Another reason why it should be drawn is that macabre art is very therapeutic. If your drawing something creepy, You can put more emotions like fear, Depression, Envy, Anger, Etcetera, Into the art piece and express yourself more. All in all, Kids should be able to draw art of any genre, As different art styles are easier to put bottled-up emotions into.

• I love it.

As I kid, I used to love to draw horror art. Everyone else was disturbed, But I found that I always drew better when I was drawing creepy things. To this day, I continue to draw gore art. I think that as long as the kid is in a good state of mind, It is okay for them to draw whatever they want (in sensitive cases, If they keep it to themselves).

• Let 'em do what they want

If they're not hurting or intending on hurting anyone including themselves, Why stop them? Let their imagination run wild! Even if it's a bit morbid. I drew extremely bloody and gory stuff at the age of 7 and still do sometimes, I'm glad my mother always approved of what I drew and encouraged me as long as I was happy doing it.

• Good for variety

It can really expand a person's artistic view and can help with progression. In general there's really no reason to stop them, If it's from the kid's mind it could be a way to expel scary thoughts or distress, It could possibly be a way to vent. In the occasion that a younger child sees it isn't really going to matter, The child might get scared for a time but it's only a drawing and adults and older siblings will understand that and help them get over an irrational fear. In general it's more of an advancement than a nightmare yall are lame.

• So what dude?

If a kid wants to draw horror art good for him! What if he grows up and can make an honest living off of selling his amazing art? I don't think something scary is going to make someone commit suicide? That's is not logical and if someone wants to express themselves by drawing scary art? That's awesome.

• Uh, Hello world?

Kids, Or anyone, Should be able to draw whatever they want. Period. My kids are allowed to draw whatever they want because they are just expressing their feelings. I'm an artist and I occasionally draw horror art because otherwise all my feelings are bottled up. End of argument. Boom Haters.

• Think about siblings.

Boom, Kid's made it, Great. What if a younger sibling sees it, They could be traumatized (now I'm going to take it to extremes) say that sibling commits suicide, Then the kid commits suicide, Then everything is destroyed, If your gonna draw horror art, Keep it away from innocent and young people.