• Kids should most definitely get paid for chores

Kids should get paid for doing chores. Adults who enter the work-force get paid for their work. So why should kids be the exception? Kids work hard to fold laundry, clean their rooms, feed pets, and many more chores; therefore they deserve an award. A child who folds the laundry and feeds the dog does not need 20 dollars a week but by giving a child a few dollars a week it can teach them to save their money and be more responsible!

• Yes they should

Studies show that adults who did chores as children are more likely to have a good relationship with their families and to be more successful in school and their careers. They are also self-sufficient.
    Even though I’m a kid, I think I should earn a little pocket money – if I deserve it!
    Kids should get paid to do chores because it teaches you responsibility and how to handle money.
    I think that kids should get paid to do chores around the house and take some stress off their parent’s shoulders!

• Yes kids should get paid to do chores.

I believe I should get paid because my parents make me take out the trash every Tuesday and I should get paid for doing it because the trash is disgusting. Another reason is if kids have to shovel the snow on their driveway they should get paid because it is freezing and probably snowing. One time I had to shovel the driveway and it was snowing and it took me an hour. I would feel happy if i got paid because it's like when you finish mowing the lawn and you finish. It is the effort that counts.

• Yes at all times

Kids should get paid for doing chores. Adults who enter the work-force get paid for their work. So why should kids be the exception? Kids work hard to fold laundry, Clean their rooms, Feed pets, And many more chores; therefore they deserve an award. A child who folds the laundry and feeds the dog does not need 20 dollars a week but by giving a child a few dollars a week it can teach them to save their money and be more responsible!

• Yes at least

I think they should get paid because don't you get paid for doing your jobs. Yes, You do people that are saying that you should not get paid because kids are doing what they supposed to well. . . When you go to work you are supposed to help the environment right. So the people that work should not get paid. You like those apples no you don't so don't do it to kids ok. Kids have almost the same value of adults.
    Report Post

• Yes they should

Yes they should that way they want to do chores and they will get rewarded even if there was not a choice there is a possibility that they would just sit and play video games all day so if you were to pay they will get out and more active in life.

• Yesuuh jhjh jj

Yes
    dss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s swm ws sw wsn xsn swmw m msw nm nw nws nw wn nw n znzs nz nw wnz wzn zwnzw nz znw wzn wn wnz nz wzn wzn

• We should get paid

Are lives depend on money so we should get paid for our boring work. We would won't to work on how to save and keep money. Are parents get paid there jobs so why don't we. We could get are own things when are parents say no to something are parents won't let you buy.

• It encourages kids to do their chores

I get paid to do chores and that makes me want to do it. If I do my chores every day I get 70 cents a week. But most kids would probably not do chores if there wasn't a reward. And my mom uses money we find on the ground. Like quarters, Dimes, Nickels and pennies.

• They shod get money

Do you what your child to ask you to get something? I think kids need money to get something without asking there parents all the time. The parents have a lot on there plate and do not what there children asking for them to get something. That is what I think

• Kids shouldn't get payed.

Kids should not get payed.Why should they get payed for something their supposed to do.Parent have it rough the last thing they would want to do after paying the bills and going clothes and food shopping is to pay their kid for something their supposed to.Parents pay their kids back by buying them food,clothes,shoes,games etc....So they should not get payed.

• I Think kids should not get money from their parents for doing chores.

My first reason is that Our parents take care of us that's already spending money. My second reason is that our parents have two pay bills for us because we take bath's use electricity and other stuff. My third reason is Our parents buy clothes or things we want. My fourth reason is that Money is not important because we have our parents that is important to us. That's why i think kids should not get paid over chores.

• No kids do not need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No because kids live free free food,tv,bed,school,clothes. Kids have it very easy compared to adults.Every adult has to pay bills,buy food,buy clothes,and accesories for their houses.Also,Adults have to but houses. Adults do what ever they can to give their children what ever they want. But,the children still want to wine,complain,and pout about stuff when they really get live easy.

• I say that because..

Our parents are always working all day and paying us is like we are making them work just for money. My second reason is that our parents feed us, make sure the light are on, putting clothing on our back, buying gifts, and giving us care. I love my mom and I will never use her. I'm really glad my mom have not kicked me out her house!

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

Kids shouldn't get paid for doing chores because the parents buy everything .Them paying you is them buying you snacks,new shoes,games and toys.Also putting a roof over your head. The only way i think parents would pay you is if you pay the bills,you buy the food and you clean the house.Other then that kids should not get paid.

• Kids should NOT get paid for doing their chores.

Kids should not get paid for doing their chores. I think this because some kids know that their parents don't have a lot of money, but they don't care. The parent might have a hard time at finding work. If the parent keep giving you the money he or she can't pay the bills for you to clean then you guys will be living on the street. Children will get spoiled as well if the get paid. Besides the parent make sure that their kids get food, clothes, education, and a roof. You should be thankful and do all of your chores.

• No kids shouldn't get paid for doing their chores.

Kids shouldn't get paid because that is what they are supposed to do any way. The parents also get you clothes, shoes, and they put food in your mouth isn't that enough? Your parents do everything for you. Your parents get you everything you want and they get everything you need.

• I think kids should not get paid for doing chores.

Why should children get paid for helping around the house when your parents are out there, working for money. Your parents provide you with a house, some clothes, food, and other necessities needed in life. Your parents brought you in the world so how about you just listen to your parents and do your chores kids!

• I feel like kids should not get payed for chores.

Kids should not get money for doing chores because you should always clean your house. Also parents goes to work to get you food, a house, and clothes. One other thing parents also pay the bill so you can have a house. Some people do not use money in a good way they spend all for thing that they do really need. I'm not saying its a bad thing just that people should know why and how they are spend there money. Do your parents sometime let you go where u want to go? If you said yes then you agree that your parents let you do what u want to do. If you have parents then you don't need money for anything. That why i thing that kids should not get money.

• I think kids should not get payed to do chores.

I think kids should not get payed to do thing around the house because, there parents pay the bills buy them clothes and shoes and also keep a roof over there head and food on the table and that is the reasons why i think kids should not get payed to help around the house.

>