• Kids should most definitely get paid for chores

Kids should get paid for doing chores. Adults who enter the work-force get paid for their work. So why should kids be the exception? Kids work hard to fold laundry, clean their rooms, feed pets, and many more chores; therefore they deserve an award. A child who folds the laundry and feeds the dog does not need 20 dollars a week but by giving a child a few dollars a week it can teach them to save their money and be more responsible!

• Yes they should

Studies show that adults who did chores as children are more likely to have a good relationship with their families and to be more successful in school and their careers. They are also self-sufficient.
    Even though I’m a kid, I think I should earn a little pocket money – if I deserve it!
    Kids should get paid to do chores because it teaches you responsibility and how to handle money.
    I think that kids should get paid to do chores around the house and take some stress off their parent’s shoulders!

• I think yes

I think yes because when you pay you kid for doing the chores they can learn the value of money and hard work ( well that was all i just need more words so here is an random sentence your prob lay not reading this so yea hows your day nvm)

• If the child isnt grounded, Then yes.

If the child is not grounded, And this child wants something like a new car, Or if the child can't drive a phone, Then they should be able to buy it, It is hard to juggle doing good in school, Having a job, Doing chores, And hanging out with friends. So, Unless the child is grounded or has a job, They should get paid.

• They should be able to

Kids are struggling to get money and how will they learn how to work in the big world when they don’t know how money works because their parents would not let them have any money to get what they want so they won’t really ever have money except on holidays and because they never can buy anything they spend the money immediately and it would be fine for even 5 $ a week so that they can have things through hard work and be more determined for the reward because when was the last time you went to work just for fun and not to get paid yeah that’s what I thought.

• Jup i do think kids should get paid for doing chores

I think kids need to know how the real world works
    if they work they get paid and fgi ifuysw uytrwfgvuiw7e yfwe yufrsw yfwe te gfew yfw yfw uytg3v twe3 ytw yfgw yfweutewv 78t6 37 e7tswvu7 yte 7yfe yfer udfv ue y deub euy e e e e e p

• Kids should get for chores

I think this because kid learn how to save up for things they like. And they will start to help around the house more. They are also more likely to do the chores if they get paid. And you do not have to pay a lot. Every once in a while is good

• It would help them learn to manage money.

I don't know what to write here, Because I am a child myself. And I am sure you have enough "Supporting Arguments" to support my claim for me. And one question, Why do you need a "__ More words needed" section? I think it is a bit unnecessary. Anyways, Kids need to learn to manage money, Weather it is early in life or not. If they don't at a somewhat early age they will never learn. If they don't learn they basically won't know how to live. In society these days its all about the money. All people want is money, So they will try to mark up their prices as much as possible, And if people don't learn they will not know the correct way to respond to this. For example, If a child wants lets just say, A new phone. And this phone is around five-hundred US dollars, They have six-hundred US dollars so they can get it quite easily. BUT lets say the child needs to get their own school supplies for the upcoming year, And that overall should cost about one-hundred US dollars. If you add up the money needed for the school supplies AND the phone, Adding a phone case, Pop socket, Or whatever accessories the child wants for the phone, They will NOT have enough. But of course, If they we're not taught to manage money, (and I am assuming this "child" is around eighteen" they will buy the phone, Not checking to see if they have enough for it, Then BOOM. Not enough money for the things they NEED. So, I think this is enough proof, I should probably start my English assignment now. Bye! 😂😀

• Kids neeed to b payed

Kids meed to b payed because they work hard on doing these things. I wish parents would have common sense to give their children because then the children don't have their mom or dad for money.
    EX: say the child has no money and they are going to the mall!

THEY NEED MONEY FROM CHORES!

• Kids MUST be Paid

First, Getting paid for chores is an extremely healthy experience for little children who do chores. Next, It is a good method to help clean the house so your parents don't have to do it all. Finally, This is an extremely good way to earn money, Because people who do chores deserve it.

• Kids shouldn't get payed.

Kids should not get payed.Why should they get payed for something their supposed to do.Parent have it rough the last thing they would want to do after paying the bills and going clothes and food shopping is to pay their kid for something their supposed to.Parents pay their kids back by buying them food,clothes,shoes,games etc....So they should not get payed.

• I Think kids should not get money from their parents for doing chores.

My first reason is that Our parents take care of us that's already spending money. My second reason is that our parents have two pay bills for us because we take bath's use electricity and other stuff. My third reason is Our parents buy clothes or things we want. My fourth reason is that Money is not important because we have our parents that is important to us. That's why i think kids should not get paid over chores.

• No kids do not need money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No because kids live free free food,tv,bed,school,clothes. Kids have it very easy compared to adults.Every adult has to pay bills,buy food,buy clothes,and accesories for their houses.Also,Adults have to but houses. Adults do what ever they can to give their children what ever they want. But,the children still want to wine,complain,and pout about stuff when they really get live easy.

• I say that because..

Our parents are always working all day and paying us is like we are making them work just for money. My second reason is that our parents feed us, make sure the light are on, putting clothing on our back, buying gifts, and giving us care. I love my mom and I will never use her. I'm really glad my mom have not kicked me out her house!

• Kids shouldn't get paid to do chores

Kids shouldn't get paid for doing chores because the parents buy everything .Them paying you is them buying you snacks,new shoes,games and toys.Also putting a roof over your head. The only way i think parents would pay you is if you pay the bills,you buy the food and you clean the house.Other then that kids should not get paid.

• Kids should NOT get paid for doing their chores.

Kids should not get paid for doing their chores. I think this because some kids know that their parents don't have a lot of money, but they don't care. The parent might have a hard time at finding work. If the parent keep giving you the money he or she can't pay the bills for you to clean then you guys will be living on the street. Children will get spoiled as well if the get paid. Besides the parent make sure that their kids get food, clothes, education, and a roof. You should be thankful and do all of your chores.

• No kids shouldn't get paid for doing their chores.

Kids shouldn't get paid because that is what they are supposed to do any way. The parents also get you clothes, shoes, and they put food in your mouth isn't that enough? Your parents do everything for you. Your parents get you everything you want and they get everything you need.

• I think kids should not get paid for doing chores.

Why should children get paid for helping around the house when your parents are out there, working for money. Your parents provide you with a house, some clothes, food, and other necessities needed in life. Your parents brought you in the world so how about you just listen to your parents and do your chores kids!

• I feel like kids should not get payed for chores.

Kids should not get money for doing chores because you should always clean your house. Also parents goes to work to get you food, a house, and clothes. One other thing parents also pay the bill so you can have a house. Some people do not use money in a good way they spend all for thing that they do really need. I'm not saying its a bad thing just that people should know why and how they are spend there money. Do your parents sometime let you go where u want to go? If you said yes then you agree that your parents let you do what u want to do. If you have parents then you don't need money for anything. That why i thing that kids should not get money.

• I think kids should not get payed to do chores.

I think kids should not get payed to do thing around the house because, there parents pay the bills buy them clothes and shoes and also keep a roof over there head and food on the table and that is the reasons why i think kids should not get payed to help around the house.