• School is cool

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes y y y y y e e e e e e e e es s s s ss s s s s s ss s s s s s ss s s s s s ss ss s s s s

Posted by: llol
  • We need school so we can learn and get smarter.

We need to go to learn. School is what help us learn. If we had no school then people would have to homeschool us. And they can homeschool us if they had him go to school and get smart. Also we need school so we can get smarter and get new jobs. But if we didn't have school then we couldn't get a job.

• WE need school

We have 5 days a week and look at me im perfectly fine. We need the knoweledge for everything. Any one who says no to this is a fat lazy person. Ok get that in your head and soak it in really good. Got that thxx laters bye jkja hadfj

• Kids should go 5 days a week to school

Lets put it this way, kids need to go to school 5 days a week to maximize their learning potential. Anything more than that will just burn the kids out too much and anything less will not be efficient. Also, it will prepare them for the future where adults have to work 5 days a week.

• Because they to learn something at school if they don't go to school they will be dumb.

Because I'm 9 and school is fun and you get lot of fun work and you might have the best teacher ever and she might give you candy if you behave well and you might find new friends at the your school where you are and you might get extra recess.

• 5 days a week is about right.

Kids should go to school 5 days a week for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is because their parents generally need to work 5 days a week. Going to school 5 days a week helps get them prepared for the schedule they will need to maintain for the bulk of their life.

• School prepares you for college. It also allows you to get a job.

If you go to school five days a week, you'll get an excelled education. You will qualify for college and jobs. Most people don't think they use knowledge for jobs. You use math when you're at the register. One day you'll be living on your own, and you'll need the money. You can't get money if you don't have a job. You wont be able to support your kids, because you won't have money, because you don't have a job. The kids who want only four days a week, are just lazy. They don't care about their future at all. So yes, five days a week for school is not unreasonable.

• We should not go to school

It's scientific proven that you can stress wich can lower your mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So there should only be 4 days of school that was that you can have your homework done you can have your project done and stitches can have more days to plan teachers have more days to plan their plans so we can have a better education

• Higher tax income

If you want a four day week your parent or yourself would have to pay higher tax fees. Kids would stress more, but that's part of life. Being busy as a bee is part of life. Heck, SCHOOL IS PART OF LIFE!!! Why would we want to spend money to learn less. I would want to learn more.

• Yes but they should rework it

Why go to school and learn about why leaves are green? Makes no sense. What we should do is teach standards up until 5th grade, them the kid can choose what job he wants to do, go to university, study it in depth so that they become perfect and then give them a mentor for a couple of years. During that time, we should also teach them how not to fuck up in life.

• No we shouldn't

We need less time in school because we get tired out and especially middle schoolers and high schoolers have up to eight classes every day and most home is due the next day. And for some kids that is to much homework in so little time . I think we should not have to go to school 5 days a week.

• Less school is better

We should have less school because, first kids would be more rested for school. Second we would have more time to finish Homework and projects, so we would be less stressed that we will get a bad grade. Another reason is that we could be more social with friends, or make a new group of friends, so people don't fell left out. In the end i think that we should have less school

• No, kids should go only 4 days a week so they have enough time to rest.

School is exhausting and frustrating for many kids. This is only increased by having a 5 day week. It would be better to have more focus on sciences and maths and less focus on less important subjects. Thus the school curriculum can be squeezed into a four day week instead of a five day one.

• We will lose our social skills!

Kids study day and night just so they can get better grades and that they won't be a failer in life. But i think this needs to change everyone should be able to rest for a second, Ask them self "what do I do now"? ! Everyone deserves to relax and catch up with there friends and eat dinner with there family, E. T. C. . . If we lose our social skills we will be afraid to talk to anyone, Cuz we will be scared to hear there opinion of something.

• Kids should not go to school five days a week as it negatively impacts overall performance, Grades, And ratings for the school

I as a kid feel five days a week each week and I know that my performance has changed juristically impacting my grades all because i was worn out and overworked for 7 hours five days a week or 35 hours breaking me ruining my life a remote remote remote

• School should be banned

School should be banned and of course illegal to go to because you can learn much without school by the way you can also learn much better and more useful stuff without school too and of course you would be more successful without school too by the way If you did not know that

• School is dumb

Who f***ing cares about school anyways and of course it also is like the worst too ok and no I think that we should have to allow kids and of course children to choose to go to school or not also kids and children should be able to reject any school work too

• No I hate it

School sucks and it is boring we learn nothing but useless stuff right now ok and no I think that we should not have to force kids to go to school 5 days a week because it is just wrong to force kids to go to school 5 days a week

• Less school is better

Kids And children should be able to reject any work the teachers do and also kids and children should Be able to choose to Go to school or not because kids and of course children need their childhood and more rest too by the way so yeah less school is better for kids and children too

• 5 days is way too much.

I’ve never been able to cope with school very well but since I’ve recently had 2 days I’ve learned more, Been happier and I’ve been a lot less anxious. I hope that school supports those who find it hard to cope with long hours and endless weeks. Thats my opinion.