• Kids should have a bedtime curfew.

Kids should have a bedtime curfew. The future of tomorrow needs sleep to survive, and if kids do not get the sleep that they need, they will not be as successful as if they did get sleep. Setting a curfew for bed time allows for the deadline to be set concretely so you cannot change it.

• Kids Should Have Bedtime Curfew

Yes, kids should have a bedtime curfew as laid out by the parents. Young children need more sleep than do teenagers and adults, so it is wise of a parent to set up a time that the child is supposed to be in bed. In addition, this curfew gives parents a time to be awake by themselves, sans kids.

• Yeah oh yeah

Kids should have a bedtime They should have a bedtime because kids need at least 8-10 hours of sleep every night. And if a child gets less then their brain wont be full on. Also because studies show that kids who have a bedtime will not be cranky, sassy, or snotty in the morning, This is why kids should have a bedtime.
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    They should have bedtime All kids should not because when they are not tired their parents will make them any ways. They don't need it because they could play as long they want then they will sleep. They should not because the kids could do anything they want toor else they will not will be happy with it.
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    Yes children should have a bedtime Children need to recharge and get a full 8 hours of sleep children need to have a bedtime if they don't it will lead to bad behavior and they will be fairly grumpy children need a bedtime and they should because they can also fall asleep please if you are a parent give your child a bedtime trust me it is for the best.
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    I am 17 I know a lot of kids choose this but I am an 1/2 a year away from bring 18, I don't need to be forced to got to bed at 8...Come on. I feel like I am disrespected in a since or my parents don't trust me... Do they think I can't care for my self... I know when I am tired I am not going to stay up till 3 am on a school night. Please don't you trust me, do you think I can't make it on my own?
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    Kids should have a curfew in school days but not in Saturday and Friday because that is the only fun days to have fun yeah!!! Kids should have curfews cause if they did not have curfews there going to be late to school so yeah that is why also they have more energy and it is very healthy VERY and they also pay more attention at school so you have to give your kids curfew.
    Report Post

• Kids should have a bedtime

They should have a bedtime because kids need at least 8-10 hours of sleep every night. And if a child gets less then their brain wont be full on. Also because studies show that kids who have a bedtime will not be cranky, sassy, or snotty in the morning, This is why kids should have a bedtime.

• They should have bedtime

All kids should not because when they are not tired their parents will make them any ways. They don't need it because they could play as long they want then they will sleep. They should not because the kids could do anything they want toor else they will not will be happy with it.

• Yes children should have a bedtime

Children need to recharge and get a full 8 hours of sleep children need to have a bedtime if they don't it will lead to bad behavior and they will be fairly grumpy children need a bedtime and they should because they can also fall asleep please if you are a parent give your child a bedtime trust me it is for the best.

• I am 17

I know a lot of kids choose this but I am an 1/2 a year away from bring 18, I don't need to be forced to got to bed at 8...Come on. I feel like I am disrespected in a since or my parents don't trust me... Do they think I can't care for my self... I know when I am tired I am not going to stay up till 3 am on a school night. Please don't you trust me, do you think I can't make it on my own?

• Kids should have a curfew in school days but not in Saturday and Friday because that is the only fun days to have fun yeah!!!

Kids should have curfews cause if they did not have curfews there going to be late to school so yeah that is why also they have more energy and it is very healthy VERY and they also pay more attention at school so you have to give your kids curfew.

• Yes, especially middle school kids.

Yes maybe they do be independent... But how well they focus in their school and to their work determines if they are going to be working minimum wage at burger king or a famous neurosurgeon. So maybe they should be independent but no mother wants to go get a quick dinner on Monday night at burger king and have their son or daughter ring up their whoppers...

• I do think they should.

They should cause they will get better in school it will help alot!It is best for kids they need a ton of sleep.If they do not get sleep it will lower there grades and that will not be good that is why they should have early bedtimes.It will help.Alot in school

• No I think they need less sleep

I say no because half of my kids in 8th grade has less sleep than the 6th graders. I talk to one 6th graders every day and he said he stays up all night texting his girlfriend in 8th grade. He said no matter what happens to my girlfriend i will always love her even if she is sleeping or doing of homework

• No bedtime for kids

No they should not have a bed time becuase you only live once and youll never come back to life and what if they are not tired or can't sleep , they would just be in bed not sleeping whats the diffrence if they don't sleep in the bed the end.

• Kids should not have a bedtime.

If Kids don't have a bedtime, then they will be able to make their own decisions which will affect them in the future. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, then it doesn't. Also, this will get rid of the amount of fights that happen at homes around the time when kids go to bed. I don't have an exact set bedtime, and that has helped me. I am getting good grades and I am in a class above my grade. I think bedtimes should be set on important days, like tests and exams, but any other day should let the kids decide.

• Us kids should be able to pick are bedtimes!

We should be able to pick are bed times because if we never learn to take responsibility when we are children, we are never going to take responsibility when we are older. Let us pick are bed times because were not babies anymore and don't treat us like them either! HaHaHa

• I'm a kid

We should not have a bed time this is because we should have extra time to do home work and we will also have time to do chores such as cooking and cleaning. We will also have other things such as practicing sports and I have to clean my dogs cage every day.

• Kids should not have a bedtime

Kids are controlled enough! Kids need time to complete their homework, take out the dog, finish a project whatever. Controlling them with bedtimes is just going to make them retaliate more than they already do. Letting kids choose their own bedtimes will make them feel like they have that individual freedom that our ancestors fought so hard to give to everyone. So at least give them the freedom of choosing when to go to bed.

• No bedtimes kids

Having no bedtime can be good for you cuse you could finesh stuff like homework and papers ,games, acimentes.Youcan finesh sports or books. You could wacht tv do math you can draw from book you could play aletronets and have fun and jump on your bed you can eat nsaks

• So ask now.

Ask today beucous staying up is fun you can play games.You can do any thing you want.You canplay with your puppy its fun.So you can ask but just have fun and you make sure you do that today.Just take control if you know what I mean so have some fun.

• Kids should not have a bedtime!!!

I think we should not have a bedtime! Because you will get to do more stuff. And stay up all night but some people say to have a early bedtime and they think you'll have more energy! But you'll get to have more fun and stuff like that fun stuff but they might be late for school and get and trouble

• I think we should have a bedtime

I think kids should have a bedtime, because kids who do not have a bad attitude.
    They need more energy for the day ahead of them. Some parents need help making there children go to bed but they do not now the solution
    it is a early bed time .I

>