• We should have less homework and less school time

I said this because if we have less homework we can explore the world more and go to friends houses and play with sibling's and to spend more family time and play with friend online and play basketball,soccer,and other things but most importantly kid are getting the most homework and they are the least to do it.Also click that like button if you can bye.

• Kids Need Less Homework!!!!!!

In class you do lots of non-stop work. Then you go home and do the same thing for 5 days. All that work could easily put you under pressure which makes you do your homework all wrong and you don't notice until you get to school.

All that pressure could also fail you on a test. When your tying to do your homework your also studying for a test. With all the sports you have you could only have about one and a half hours to study and do your homework. If your in the high grades like high school, one and a half hours is defiantly not enough to finish your homework and study for a test. These are my reasons why kids shouldn't have as much homework to do.

• Kids NEED less homework!

Homework is pretty much the same thing you do at school at home. Most of the time the homework you'd get for an assignment is unnecessary and teaches totally unrelated stuff. Homework can also be very frustrating and, in a classroom, you can always ask a professional. However, at home, most of the time your parents won't even know what the lesson is teaching and how to help you. In my opinion, kids shouldn't have homework at all! Take THAT you overstimulating pieces of crap!

• There should be less homework

Another reason school days should end earlier is there would be less homework because students have less classes. Students normally have seven hours then come home for another hour of homework. A student’s brain cannot function right when everything taught that day is stuffed into their brains. A shorter school day would alleviate that feeling of being overwhelmed. We all know that shorter school days equal less homework and less homework equals less stress for students.
    When kids have so much homework they get more anxiety any that could lead to health issues. So yes i agree that kids should have less homework. Kids sometimes cry because they have so much anxiety.

• Kill the homework.

Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the homework.Kill the f****ing homework.

• To much homework

We kids now days have allot of stuff to do. By the time we got home the day is almost over and we have sports and band to do. And if we have more homework we don't have anytime to do stuff outside or hangout with your friends and family's.

• Less homework.!!!! Please

Okay so we do 8 hours of school with 7 classes we leave at 3;45 but the bus ride is like 30 min and we have to wait to load the busses so i don't get home till like 4;30 then I have to think back to what I learned that day the I have to do 5 hours of home work and projects which we have like every other week on top of 6 more classes I have to do homework for So yes less home work If you give us a class project and we have home work for 6 other classes.

• Kids Should have less homework

Kids should have less homework because they are stressing way to much about getting it done on time, there not learning their just stressing. Studies show that the man that invented homework was to punish the kids not to learn.Kids DO NOT need anymore homework then they already have they need less!

• Kids need a break

They have a life too you know what i mean like k n l h w n like if you no what i mean im the best kid there is so i need a breake pleas i don't need to be up till 6 doing homework then have to eat then sent to room for adetued for not doing work

• Yea we should have less dumb homework

We should have less homework because they could have an assessment and also they might need to spend time with there family members. It could create stress and less sleep. They could have many after school activates and we basically already get taut at school so why should we have to do it at home

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I've had enough

I'm a fifth grade student and I'm usually staying up intill like 10 PM doing homework and I get home 3:20! That's seven hours of homework right there. I'm sick of it 2 hours is enough homework for one night some websites say you shouldn't only have 45 minutes of homework a day

• Of course not!

Look, I'm a student but even with all the time taking up, less sleep and no free time I believe we should have more. This stuff actually helps you learn. It prepares you for your job, the STAAR test and college. We must know how to do this in order to get a job... So y not?

• They should have more homework because of benifits

One benifit of homework is that it teaches responsibility. It also helps because it reviews what the child learned In school. It also frees up class time instead of doing it in class. If we didn't have homework, fellow students, we would not do well on the MCAS. That's all.

• Why kids should have less homework

I think that kids should have less homework because its helps kids have less stress because it will help them have a better achievement in school and it will help them to know more about there life style and what realy happens in the out world so when it comes time for them to go to the out world they are ready for whats going to happen.

• Need less homework!!

Student here! Way too much homework! I may be spending up too 3 hours of homework everyday and I have no time to relax and enjoy life. Teachers say that homework helps you remember your work but when i do too much, I just forget it all. Also, since I do sport and music, I have practice before and after school!

• Grade A for no homework today

Homework is an unnecessary. Students spend each day at school for about seven hours. I mean if I was a teacher I wouldn't want to go home with work outside of my job time at home is for the people such as students and teachers to spend quality time with there family

• School should NOT give less homework.

It helps them work in school and decreases the amount of cheating. The point of homework is for more practice. Also it separates the students that copy off the board or another student from those that actually know the material. In conclusion, homework should not be decreased in order for academic achievement to be maintained.

• Kids do not need less homework.

I think kids don't need less homework because that is just silly. Kids need to learn a lot about things. In the school that I teach in kindergartener's have homework except it's only writing numbers and letters. The kids in 1st through 4th grade, only have 1 page of math and they have to read for 30 minutes. 5th graders and the rest need more homework because they need to learn how to be responsible.

• Too Little Homework

These days we get too little homework. The most time we ever spend on homework is an hour TOPS. For example, " Jermalle Johns, of the North side, a sophomore at Pittsburgh Obama 6-12.... Figures he spends maybe an hour on homework tops." (Homework: too little or too much? It depends pg 2) The evidence written portrays the fact that homework has really slacked off. The Future of this country depends on kids minds, and if we dont build them with homework we are screwed

• Less homework is acceptable

Having less homework is acceptable because kids don't have to stay in their rooms and doing absolutely nothing, but doing homework. Homework is a big waste of time, all your doing is writing, and writing, and even more writing. Homework shouldn't even exist. Without it, everything will go perfectly fine.

GenericUser1026 says2015-02-09T20:24:37.427
Basically, what we can discern from this is 91% of people submitting opinions are kids with homework.
TheSavageDebater says2017-02-07T17:44:49.447
I can tell that 98% of people posting on this debate is in the age range of 7 - 11 because most of them are not giving a good and valid answer.