• Yes kids should have Roblox

Obviously, The main purpose of Roblox is for kids to have fun, But a huge side benefit is its ability to teach kids basic skills in coding, Game design, And entrepreneurism – skills that are all transferrable to real life, Whether it’s a team project at school, Extracurricular activities, Or maybe even inspiring a career in STEM when they grow up!

• Yes, Kids should indeed!

On Roblox, Kids almost all ages can come roleplay, Make friends and even customize themselves! It can influence and even help with educational wellbeing. I know that on a couple of games I have experienced, It actually allows you to answer questions, Find out if they are right or wrong, And look out to see how they can do better next time! Parents, If you are reading this, Its time to go and get a new app unless you haven't already.

• Not safe for kids

There are adults that pretend to be 11 on roblox everywhere across the site. These same pedos also inapproriat roleplay with kids and make them their bf/gf. Also there are a lot of in app purchases for almost every game which kids should not be spending money on, And if the parent says no then the kid looks poor and gets laughed at. I would say roblox is ok I guess but there are a few issues such as this that made me vote no.