• Yes we should

It makes us intelligence and learn more.It can even make us better people i9n the society and we can teach people our intelligence and skills. It would be great for people to see how we can help them become knowledgeable. Also it can teach a lot more than we use to know

• I say we should have school all week

We would only have to have school for seven months instead of nine months so which one would you have seven months or nine months or maybe less not like you have to go to school all week every month unlike china pore fellas. At least they are smarter than us.

• I say we should have school all week

• If we went to school on weekends I wouldn't survive

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(takes deep breath)oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Waste of time and energy.

Hi. I'm a 9th grader in India. I was in the US until 5th grade, where we enjoyed a full weekend, 2 months of vacay, plus Spring break.
    When I moved to India, I was shocked to find out that we had 6 days of school every week. Well, that was only for a year. In 7th grade, they cut down our vacation to 1 month. Now, in 9th grade, we have classes till noon on SUNDAYS, coaching after school till 5, and only 1 month of vacation.
    I think this is totally wrong. Each student should have 2 days off to relax. If they just torture us on Saturdays and Sundays, our performance in school won't improve at all! In fact, research shows that grades do not depend on the time we attend school, it actually depends on the quality of teaching and how far the teacher is able to make us understand concepts.

• No we don't need school on the weekends we already have it 5 days a week and a ton of homework.

We do not need school on the weekend. We need rest from learning all day. Please give me the homework. The weekends are to spend time with our family since we almost have school for 7 hours or more. Who ever made up this idea must really love school. School is already enough stress to deal with so we do not need school 7 days a week. And if they change the rule to 7 days a week, It better not be any summer school.

• Think of the children!!!

If we had to spend every single 7 day week at school, we wouldn't have a social life, making us deprived of human-like abilities! Think of the children man, you would be ruining their social life! In this case, no it would not be a good idea for school on the weekends.

• Why should we?

If kids went to school on weekends, They would not be focused on their work and on the teacher, They are extremely likely to get in trouble or fail their classes Kids and teachers need at least two days off, So kids shouldn't go to school on Saturday and Sunday.

• We need a break!

Are you insane!? Kids can't handle going to school every single day for nine months! They need at least two days every week to have a break. It's bad enough that kids can't use electronics at least for five minutes! They couldn't handle school for seven days every week! Just two days!

• Yes kids should have weekends

I think kids should have weekends for many reasons kids should not have school on the weekends because kids need family time even just for four days. It is also important for a growing child to have family time.Kids should have free time and time of f of leaning.It also gives kids time to rest.

• Kids like me should have a break from school

What kid of lame school makes kids have school on weekends, that just sucks. I don't have school on weekends and I bet adults will just say yes because they are just mad that they dread going to work and they do it on the weekend. Also, every week I am always exited for Friday when the bell rings its awesome. Finaly some parents might say that they should because they shouldn't play videogames all weekend but I kinda think that is just because all they had as kids was pong and we have cool games and they are jealous. (I still like pacman though) anyway that's my opinion.

• No because you will have to do work all day and week

I am litterly mad right now because you don’t need a whole 7 hours of school because I want to be home relaxing and sleeping if I wanted to l would go to school until 12 a. M if I wanted to so no I do not want to go to school every weekend

• Break of the mind

You can't run you phone straight through the whole week can you. Why would you expect that from a child. Also on Sunday's people have church. I bowled on Saturdays for scholarships to college. People need free time and why would you want to stay at work on the weekends. This is why I think kids should not have school on the weekends.

• This vote should not even exist.

What if the teachers are strict? Would you want breaks? Imagen this: You are working really hard, And you get tired but you can not stop working. Would all you people who voted yes want that? Just forced to work for almost an entire year M U L T I P L E times? Besides, Everyone has things to do needing or wanting like Vacations, Playing with friends, Visits from people you almost never see, Family, ETC. So like I said this vote should not exist. Yes, If we don't have weekends we would learn more BUT! We will get more stress and tiredness.

Tull says2018-09-16T08:37:17.207
I say the people who Think their children are their tool
Tull says2018-09-16T08:37:27.707
I say the people who say yes Think their children are their tool
>