• I think it should

Because you can make more friends on social media and shy girls and boys then will more likely to talk to more people maybe in their class or school. Also students will learn commuication skills from social media and it could boost self esttems and other things like that. Yeah!

• Yes they should

I think that we should allow kids to have social media because social media is a good way to find new friends ok and yes I think that we should have the kids have to have social media for them to find and go out to explore social media for them

• Common sense people!

Having social media can really benefit kids, Sure it exposes them to a lot more them not having social media does exposure can be good. And as long as you teach your kids common sense and responsibility social media can be safe. People worry about there kids and the obsession over likes and followers but children realize pretty fast that, Just because your on social media doesn't mean your instantly recognized and adored, It takes time and advertising. So be smart kids and don't do drugs!

• Pee pee peepee

Oh oh oh ohno no no no no no on=no no on non on no non no no non no no no no on no on on on ono nonono nonono onono o onon ono on no no ono oono ononononono oonnono ononon pee pee pee peep eeep eee peee

• Social media rules

Kids could need to get something to a friend and they don’t have the persons number u go on social media and tell them plus even virtual friends can help u through rough times like a death of a family member or like a divorce they help and it’s really nice

• I think kids should be allowed to have social media

I am writing an argument essay in school and my topic is if kids should be allowed to have social medias. I say yes. Kids can get lots of information from social media like news and things they should know. They can also get research for school projects like me. It is also good entertainment so kids ca interact with friends and maybe make new ones if they are careful.

• Kid's should have social media.

As one might say social media is dangerous, Yes it is but with technology better than ever new features like the feature where parents can watch what their kids are doing gives access to parents.
    Social media is a vast place where people can voice their opinion and be them! Most pop singers and athletes started their career off of social media. Social media is like a lesson from which you can learn many new things.

• Yes we should!

Opening Social media is good for many things! Some people say it is a dangerous. But we say there are thousands of great and useful skills. We can learn which make the world a and humas a better place! Here are just a few that can be good. For finding old friends or learning, For example if i want to learn how to speak another language i just search it up, Children learn fast so if they don't learn it in their age then it's gonna be difficult, So to summon up social media is good.

• Yes they should

Social media allows you to talk to friends, Watch sports highlights, See what new sneakers are coming out, Look at funny videos, Post videos and pictures of themselves and their life, And be able to look at their hobbies. Plus, If someone is calling them stuff they can just block them or put their account to private. If you think otherwise your big gay.

• Kids should have social media to keep up with there life and the internet.

Kj kf dkjfk jkj jj j j j jj jjjjjjjjjjj j jj j j j j jj j j j jj j j j j jj j j j j jj jj j j j j jj skjdkfj ksj j jk jsk jk jjsdkjfksjdk jkdfk jkdj dkjskj kjdjf skjdkj d

• Let kids be kids

Remember us small chubby little things frolicking in the sand? Playing with barbie or robots or lego? I feel that this is an aspect of the human life and everyone should be able to go through it. Social media is scary. Scarily addictive. When their phase of toys and learning is over, perhaps they could create social media.

• Can cause Cyber Bulling

I think kids shouldn't have Social Media, because Social media can cause Cyber Bulling and that can lead to people doing bad things to themselves like suiside . This is important because, kids/teens shouldn't be obsessed about other people saying stuff about them, and not caring about what people say.

• Kids should not interact with social media

We are talking about kids, that's mostly kinder to grade 3. Yes, social media is fun but as I said, we are talking about KIDS. This is the stage when they are full of questions and being curious about many things. Even if the parents monitor them, the kids will be prone to the things that he/she should not be worrying about. There are many things that are for kids to do and thing for teens to do and things for adult to do. The best way to help your children grow and have a strong moral virtues is to interact with people by talking and meeting them personally instead of shutting yourself in a room thinking that "I am connected to the world" which is not the thing for a children to do.

• Really 7 year old posting selfies on facebook

That is so stupid what if your kid was being stalked would you even care. If you care then you would not let your kids 12 and under have any social media accounts. So again would you care if your kid was being watched on Facebook, Instagram,SnapChat,Skype , Or any other social media networks?

• Kids should not have social media

Kids should never use social media because if how dangerous it is. Kids get bullied on social media everyday, and they get made fun of. They think it is a popularity contest. There are kids that will and might consider suicide. That is way kids should not use social media.

• Live your life

Kids should not have social media as a teenager. They are still growing, and they don't know any better. This generation kids are pretty harsh, so kids will be vulnerable to cyber-bullying. Kids should live out their lives, and actually focus on their education, so they could live a happy, fun life later.

• Why do they need it?

Of course children should have fun and be able to share funny posts with their friends...But most parents don't realize how much inappropriate content is on the Internet. Most social media has age restriction of how old they should be in order to have the app, but the majority of parents and children ignore it. Not to mention how distracting it can be. I know i will check Instagram to see what my friend sent me, then I'll get distracted and be on it for hours. A bit exagerated, yes, but social media is dangerous as well. I can't tell you how many perverts have direct messaged me on Twitter and Instagram. It's even scarier to think of the 10-13 year olds who are inclined to reply. Social medial should have restrictions. Some of the "yes" arguments are how children should "know what's going on in the world". What if their parents don't want their child to know everything? The parent should be the one to tell their kid what's going on in this world.

• What about Identity theft?

Identity theft is more possible to kids because won't use a credit card till their older increasing their risk! Kids will not know their Identity has been stolen till it is to late! And if they have a e-mail someone can send a link to an dangerous website where they can get your information.

• No no no

No kids should not have social media as it can result in cyber bullying and most kids don't know how to deal with it in the right way. It can also lead to personal information being leaked, etc. There are a lot of predators online who can find out their location in one click

• Just my opion

No no no No kids should not have social media as it can result in cyber bullying and most kids don't know how to deal with it in the right way. It can also lead to personal information being leaked, etc. There are a lot of predators online who can find out their location in one click