• Yes we should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Yes we should cause if no one wants to be your friend you could make new friends almost every day and get there phone number and then you get more and more and more friends and one of your friends my be the president of the U.S.A and make more friends

• Live ur life

Because i am a 12 year old i am proud of socail media but parenets you have to let go of the kids sometimes ,if you have heard of the bombming at a concert most of the word was on socail media.#prayformanchester. Parenets i hope you argree with me and thank you for reading my claim.

• Yes totes should have

Should have i have i am about to go to 6th grade and i safe with my social media it helps kids have fun and lets them see what see what their friends are doing #lol #go to have social media # love it and it helps learns something somtimes

• See what is happning in the world

So kids can see what is happning in life and it is not a big secret and gives kids who has no freinds a chance to make some friends and not be left out. And some kids just need a break when they work hard and it is like saying that after you do something good, you get nothing.

• They should let kids be on social media

I think kids should be on social media because it helps make online friends. We I think it helps them get online friends is because when the chat with someone, they get to know each other, which is why they become friends. I think you get my point. Bye Bye!

• Yes They Sould

Kids using social media can be a very good way to interact with friends and i can not say that i agree with some kids going on social media but there are some times that i think it should be ok it really does depend on how much the kid is trusted or what they are doing.

• Kids should have social media

Kids like to stay in touch and cannot do that if their creativity is restricted. Depending on their age, kids should get certain freedoms and responsibilities that allow them to become young adults. My parents have yet to let me get any social media and I am one of the last people in my grade who don't

• Kids should have it

Tyey shoul have it so they can see what's going on in the outside world, so hey can talk with their friends, so they can discover new friends and relationships, so they can talk to their friends if they're moving away, and so they can plain follow the people they like and love

• Kid should be able to be on social media at school and at home.

If kids live in springfield and the best friend is moving to New York And one of them has social media and the other friend dose not how will they talk to each other. I had that experience when my friend moved to sullivan and I could not see her.

• Yes kids should have a social media

The fact we have school fro 7-8 hours of out day, we come home study do homework then chores and our personal health care / health with as much time we use just with those things doesn't leave us with a lot of time to even get on social media that often so we do not abuse social network with time.
    A lot of my family lives out of the country so this is a inexpensive way to communicate with my family members. Imagine how expensive and hard it would be without social media and also social media is basically on any device with a touch screen so even a tablet, ipod can connect with social media you don't have to have a phone. Its okay if you don't agree with me

• Let kids be kids

Remember us small chubby little things frolicking in the sand? Playing with barbie or robots or lego? I feel that this is an aspect of the human life and everyone should be able to go through it. Social media is scary. Scarily addictive. When their phase of toys and learning is over, perhaps they could create social media.

• Can cause Cyber Bulling

I think kids shouldn't have Social Media, because Social media can cause Cyber Bulling and that can lead to people doing bad things to themselves like suiside . This is important because, kids/teens shouldn't be obsessed about other people saying stuff about them, and not caring about what people say.

• Kids should not interact with social media

We are talking about kids, that's mostly kinder to grade 3. Yes, social media is fun but as I said, we are talking about KIDS. This is the stage when they are full of questions and being curious about many things. Even if the parents monitor them, the kids will be prone to the things that he/she should not be worrying about. There are many things that are for kids to do and thing for teens to do and things for adult to do. The best way to help your children grow and have a strong moral virtues is to interact with people by talking and meeting them personally instead of shutting yourself in a room thinking that "I am connected to the world" which is not the thing for a children to do.

• Really 7 year old posting selfies on facebook

That is so stupid what if your kid was being stalked would you even care. If you care then you would not let your kids 12 and under have any social media accounts. So again would you care if your kid was being watched on Facebook, Instagram,SnapChat,Skype , Or any other social media networks?

• Kids should not have social media

Kids should never use social media because if how dangerous it is. Kids get bullied on social media everyday, and they get made fun of. They think it is a popularity contest. There are kids that will and might consider suicide. That is way kids should not use social media.

• Live your life

Kids should not have social media as a teenager. They are still growing, and they don't know any better. This generation kids are pretty harsh, so kids will be vulnerable to cyber-bullying. Kids should live out their lives, and actually focus on their education, so they could live a happy, fun life later.

• Why do they need it?

Of course children should have fun and be able to share funny posts with their friends...But most parents don't realize how much inappropriate content is on the Internet. Most social media has age restriction of how old they should be in order to have the app, but the majority of parents and children ignore it. Not to mention how distracting it can be. I know i will check Instagram to see what my friend sent me, then I'll get distracted and be on it for hours. A bit exagerated, yes, but social media is dangerous as well. I can't tell you how many perverts have direct messaged me on Twitter and Instagram. It's even scarier to think of the 10-13 year olds who are inclined to reply. Social medial should have restrictions. Some of the "yes" arguments are how children should "know what's going on in the world". What if their parents don't want their child to know everything? The parent should be the one to tell their kid what's going on in this world.

• What about Identity theft?

Identity theft is more possible to kids because won't use a credit card till their older increasing their risk! Kids will not know their Identity has been stolen till it is to late! And if they have a e-mail someone can send a link to an dangerous website where they can get your information.

• No no no

No kids should not have social media as it can result in cyber bullying and most kids don't know how to deal with it in the right way. It can also lead to personal information being leaked, etc. There are a lot of predators online who can find out their location in one click

• Just my opion

No no no No kids should not have social media as it can result in cyber bullying and most kids don't know how to deal with it in the right way. It can also lead to personal information being leaked, etc. There are a lot of predators online who can find out their location in one click