• Live ur life

Because i am a 12 year old i am proud of socail media but parenets you have to let go of the kids sometimes ,if you have heard of the bombming at a concert most of the word was on socail media.#prayformanchester. Parenets i hope you argree with me and thank you for reading my claim.

• It depended on age.

I think you should be able to have social media when you get into middle school. I am a middle schooler and believe any younger then middle school and you won't know how to deal with topics likes identity theft, cyber bullying, location tagging, etc. It could be potentially dangerous to have it any younger. But, middle schoolers should have it because it can introduce them to new topics, make them closer to friends and make fun memories. Kids can actually get bullied or feel left out from not having a social media. You just need to teach them to speak up if something bad happens online.

• Yes we should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Yes we should cause if no one wants to be your friend you could make new friends almost every day and get there phone number and then you get more and more and more friends and one of your friends my be the president of the U.S.A and make more friends

• Kid should be able to be on social media at school and at home.

If kids live in springfield and the best friend is moving to New York And one of them has social media and the other friend dose not how will they talk to each other. I had that experience when my friend moved to sullivan and I could not see her.

• Yes totes should have

Should have i have i am about to go to 6th grade and i safe with my social media it helps kids have fun and lets them see what see what their friends are doing #lol #go to have social media # love it and it helps learns something somtimes

• See what is happning in the world

So kids can see what is happning in life and it is not a big secret and gives kids who has no freinds a chance to make some friends and not be left out. And some kids just need a break when they work hard and it is like saying that after you do something good, you get nothing.

• They should let kids be on social media

I think kids should be on social media because it helps make online friends. We I think it helps them get online friends is because when the chat with someone, they get to know each other, which is why they become friends. I think you get my point. Bye Bye!

• J j j

J j j jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj j v v v v v h

• Yes that is good

This good because need to know that social media is not bad unlike what people might say about it. It can help you get new friends and also keep it touch with your friends as well. And on social media ;you could also do face time with friends. Also when friends get new numbers you don't need to worry about it because you can just login to your account and get your friends number.

• Kids Should Have Social Media Knowing the Costs

Kids should have the right to express themselves and communicate with others. Social media can help with this, But it also has its dangers. Kids should be warned of the dangers of social media and how to avoid them prior to going on social media so that we can keep a safe environment. Every now and then, Parents should monitor what their child does on social media, Preventing any emotional or possibly physical harm to the child. Parents should be able to shield children's vulnerabilities from online predators so that kids can express themselves.

• I think no

I think that it could be dangerous for kids to have social media under the age of 20! I know that it sounds crazy, But younger kids could get themselves in trouble, And older kids might use their social media privileges in the wrong ways. That can then be very dangerous.

• Minors under at least age 13 should not be lurking around social media

The accumulation of 9 year olds on TikTok, Instagram, And other social media sites is beyond our reach. The most we can do is report them for being underage. However, They should be stopped. Anyone younger than 13 has not reached expected maturity. Evidence of this is the Yes side of the argument. The internet is also a dangerous place, Where you can look up countless gory videos, Illegal footage of crimes like murder, And pornography (which can spiral down into an addiction). Most kids younger than 13 are ignorant to these evils that are out on this unregulated internet. I believe that the Internet shouldn't be heavily regulated but I do acknowledge that there is some scary stuff out there, Hence me taking this side. I am also an example of why we shouldn't allow kids onto social media under 13. The Internet has pretty much shifted my outlook on life since an early age.

• There to young

There is cyberbully and stuff happens on social media everything you post if saved some where and they may steal data like youtube did and I think That kids under 13 are to young to have social media They shouldn't even have a phone under 13. Thats my reasons why I say no!

• Kids should not have social media for these reasons

Marketers can secretly spy or observe your child on social media. Also girls have experienced a 50% rise in depressive symptoms. Finally, 7. 5 million Facebook users in the U. S. Are under 13, And half of those are under 10! This is why kids should not have social media. Thank you.

• No children shouldn't have social media

Because children under 13 are extremely naive making them vulnerable to online predators and scammers, This means children can accidentally reveal personal information to the online predator. Social media is also and addictive platform that has been specifically designed to attract audiences, Therefore an underdeveloped brain (children's brain ) will have trouble controlling the amount of time spent. This will limit their face to face interaction which can lead to other problems such as being socially awkward. Social media also causes anxiety, Depression and body image issues.

• Kids should not have social media

Kids are smart to create a social media account they lie most popular sites are 13+ so kids say their age is 13 or older. They could get cyber bullied and get scammed. They could also be a target by online predators. That is why I think kids under 13 should not have social media.

• Kids Should Not Have Social Media!

I am in fact a kid and I am 11 years old and personally I do not think that kids under 15 should have social media because people will put inapropriate and sexual comments on it and even some games it is also bad for health. Last thing people can find out where you live and your birthdate. So I do not think kids under 15 should have social media.

• Kids at are not smart enough

Kids under 13 are not smart enough to have social media, For God's sake they can't even spell and they have bad grammar. Teach your kids how to spell then teach them grammar skills before they get on social media, Because let's face it kids are just dumb I'm sorry if that's to hard to handle, But that's the truth.

• don't do it

If you want to be on scool media then you can but be warend that you are going to be kidnapped. U will never see your parents or firends agin they will track you though soial media and take you ddddont dddooo iiiitttt i am warning you right now bye hve a great day. . . . . . . . .

• Kids get messages

Somteimes kids get asked their age and adults say they r their age to thats so wrong nobody should be allowed on the social media because tthey might or could get tracked and could be kidnapped and killed. KIds change how they look and start to act older and thats bad because they could kid photos of bad stuff.