• Yes they should

I think that we should allow kids to have social media because social media is a good way to find new friends ok and yes I think that we should have the kids have to have social media for them to find and go out to explore social media for them

• Common sense people!

Having social media can really benefit kids, Sure it exposes them to a lot more them not having social media does exposure can be good. And as long as you teach your kids common sense and responsibility social media can be safe. People worry about there kids and the obsession over likes and followers but children realize pretty fast that, Just because your on social media doesn't mean your instantly recognized and adored, It takes time and advertising. So be smart kids and don't do drugs!

• Pee pee peepee

Oh oh oh ohno no no no no no on=no no on non on no non no no non no no no no on no on on on ono nonono nonono onono o onon ono on no no ono oono ononononono oonnono ononon pee pee pee peep eeep eee peee

• Social media rules

Kids could need to get something to a friend and they don’t have the persons number u go on social media and tell them plus even virtual friends can help u through rough times like a death of a family member or like a divorce they help and it’s really nice

• I think kids should be allowed to have social media

I am writing an argument essay in school and my topic is if kids should be allowed to have social medias. I say yes. Kids can get lots of information from social media like news and things they should know. They can also get research for school projects like me. It is also good entertainment so kids ca interact with friends and maybe make new ones if they are careful.

• Kid's should have social media.

As one might say social media is dangerous, Yes it is but with technology better than ever new features like the feature where parents can watch what their kids are doing gives access to parents.
    Social media is a vast place where people can voice their opinion and be them! Most pop singers and athletes started their career off of social media. Social media is like a lesson from which you can learn many new things.

• Yes we should!

Opening Social media is good for many things! Some people say it is a dangerous. But we say there are thousands of great and useful skills. We can learn which make the world a and humas a better place! Here are just a few that can be good. For finding old friends or learning, For example if i want to learn how to speak another language i just search it up, Children learn fast so if they don't learn it in their age then it's gonna be difficult, So to summon up social media is good.

• Yes they should

Social media allows you to talk to friends, Watch sports highlights, See what new sneakers are coming out, Look at funny videos, Post videos and pictures of themselves and their life, And be able to look at their hobbies. Plus, If someone is calling them stuff they can just block them or put their account to private. If you think otherwise your big gay.

• Kids should have social media to keep up with there life and the internet.

Kj kf dkjfk jkj jj j j j jj jjjjjjjjjjj j jj j j j j jj j j j jj j j j j jj j j j j jj jj j j j j jj skjdkfj ksj j jk jsk jk jjsdkjfksjdk jkdfk jkdj dkjskj kjdjf skjdkj d

• Xhwdcgehceygcyecycg gcyg gu

B e c a u s e i s a i d so s l i s t e n t o m e o r e l s e y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s y e s

• I think no

I think that it could be dangerous for kids to have social media under the age of 20! I know that it sounds crazy, But younger kids could get themselves in trouble, And older kids might use their social media privileges in the wrong ways. That can then be very dangerous.

• Minors under at least age 13 should not be lurking around social media

The accumulation of 9 year olds on TikTok, Instagram, And other social media sites is beyond our reach. The most we can do is report them for being underage. However, They should be stopped. Anyone younger than 13 has not reached expected maturity. Evidence of this is the Yes side of the argument. The internet is also a dangerous place, Where you can look up countless gory videos, Illegal footage of crimes like murder, And pornography (which can spiral down into an addiction). Most kids younger than 13 are ignorant to these evils that are out on this unregulated internet. I believe that the Internet shouldn't be heavily regulated but I do acknowledge that there is some scary stuff out there, Hence me taking this side. I am also an example of why we shouldn't allow kids onto social media under 13. The Internet has pretty much shifted my outlook on life since an early age.

• There to young

There is cyberbully and stuff happens on social media everything you post if saved some where and they may steal data like youtube did and I think That kids under 13 are to young to have social media They shouldn't even have a phone under 13. Thats my reasons why I say no!

• Kids should not have social media for these reasons

Marketers can secretly spy or observe your child on social media. Also girls have experienced a 50% rise in depressive symptoms. Finally, 7. 5 million Facebook users in the U. S. Are under 13, And half of those are under 10! This is why kids should not have social media. Thank you.

• No children shouldn't have social media

Because children under 13 are extremely naive making them vulnerable to online predators and scammers, This means children can accidentally reveal personal information to the online predator. Social media is also and addictive platform that has been specifically designed to attract audiences, Therefore an underdeveloped brain (children's brain ) will have trouble controlling the amount of time spent. This will limit their face to face interaction which can lead to other problems such as being socially awkward. Social media also causes anxiety, Depression and body image issues.

• Kids should not have social media

Kids are smart to create a social media account they lie most popular sites are 13+ so kids say their age is 13 or older. They could get cyber bullied and get scammed. They could also be a target by online predators. That is why I think kids under 13 should not have social media.

• Kids Should Not Have Social Media!

I am in fact a kid and I am 11 years old and personally I do not think that kids under 15 should have social media because people will put inapropriate and sexual comments on it and even some games it is also bad for health. Last thing people can find out where you live and your birthdate. So I do not think kids under 15 should have social media.

• Kids at are not smart enough

Kids under 13 are not smart enough to have social media, For God's sake they can't even spell and they have bad grammar. Teach your kids how to spell then teach them grammar skills before they get on social media, Because let's face it kids are just dumb I'm sorry if that's to hard to handle, But that's the truth.

• don't do it

If you want to be on scool media then you can but be warend that you are going to be kidnapped. U will never see your parents or firends agin they will track you though soial media and take you ddddont dddooo iiiitttt i am warning you right now bye hve a great day. . . . . . . . .

• Kids get messages

Somteimes kids get asked their age and adults say they r their age to thats so wrong nobody should be allowed on the social media because tthey might or could get tracked and could be kidnapped and killed. KIds change how they look and start to act older and thats bad because they could kid photos of bad stuff.