• Pe is a must

PE has many benefits including
    1. Improved academic performance because of increased blood flow to the brain
    2. Students have less anxiety and relieve stress through movement
    3. Students improve communication and team work skills (important for future jobs)
    4. They improve their physical health and appearance increasing confidence.
    5. Its been proven students who are active in PE before tests.... TEST BETTER.

• Stupidity pure stupidity

I am in the eighth grade and have to take PE while all of my friends are in athletics. This is an OUTRAGE. I hate pe to my guts. To my guts i say. Stupidity. Pure stupidity i said. I dont like the emo kids in it either. Every time im in pe i cry

• Cause i want

F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f g g g g hi hi h h h h h h h h h h h h h hkfhekrfh2,jerrrrrrrrr f f f ff f f f f f f f f

• I agree with this :)

P.E. Can get your energy out and decrease stress. It can also fight fatigue and boost energy by double. You can still exercise even if you have a chronic medical disease such as cancer. Also many people are suffering from obesity which is causing worldwide sickness. That is why I agree with this topic.

• I agree with this :)

• Excercise is healthy, good, and fun for your body so you can look and feel good while exersizing.

You can learn new and fun games to do for your body to become healther, another reason is that you can enjoy so many activites like baseball football or even soccer which all of the sports help your body become good looking and sexy like a lot of people you know who are also good looking.

• Yasssssss they dooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I think kids should have to take p.E because there is so many people in usa that are obese and or overweight for age or height!!!! I think we should increase the physical education in elementary school. To me it would just make more since to have the same p.E services!!!!!!

• STRONGLY AGREE = Kids need kinetic movement to learn

Not only do kids receive a pecking order amongst them by playing dodgeball, basketball, and the like, but kids also need kinetic movement to help them learn. It even relates to using a pencil in the classroom. Hyperactive kids often can write easier after they have released some energy in the form of PE

• Kids should have to take P.E.

Kids should have to take P.E. Physical Education is important for all kids in school because most of the time they do not get any sort of exercise at home. It is important that children get time out of studying everyday to get some form of exercise in P.E. class.

• Yes, P.E. teaches useful skills

If older kids go through a period when they are sick of a
    certain form of P.E., they should be able to take a break from it.
    Just as children can choose whether they will study a particular
    foreign language or take a certain science, they should have
    choice in the available P.E. classes as well. All kids should have
    to take some form of physical education though, just as everyone
    must study language, civics and math. Like math, P.E. teaches
    basic skills that will be useful in almost any walk of life.

• Stupidity pure stupidity

• P.E. Doesn't advance anything, or give you skills.

In P.E. You really don't learn any life skills. When will you ever need to run back and forth in a limited amount of time, do a push up, or a pull up in life? And for the most part you don't learn new games. In my gym we played like 3 games. And except for those 3 kids who are athletic, a lot of kids hate this class in middle school up. . This class does NOT help with obesity. What does is Dieting.

• NO, they are scared.

Some students get bullied when they cannot do certain things right. Students who preform better make the ones who can't fell really bad. Even some PE teachers are mean to students who cant do good. I should know my PE teacher made fun of me because of my weight and asthma.

• NO, they are scared.

• NO, they are scared.

• Physically disabled kids, asthma, and bullying

Some kids if you haven't forgot are physically unable to do some things in a physical education course. Di you know that two hundred and thirty five million people have asthma? This of course makes it harder for these kids to take a physical education course. A physical education course could also be a bullying ground for kids that are less active.

>