Should kids in elementary and middle school have cell phones?

• I think they should

I think that kids should have a phone by 4th, 5th, Or 6th grade. Today my music teacher told us their wasn't choir today and I told my dad to pick me up at 4:45 p. M. Luckily, My teacher let me call my dad on the school phone (he didn't answer) so if it weren't for me calling my dad, I would've been stuck at school. So if i had a phone i could've just texted my mom or dad which would've been way easier.

• D d d

D d d dd d. D d dd. D d d d d d did d. D d d Xbox. Did d. Did d. D d d. Did d d d. D d d d d Xbox. D x x x x c x xx x x x x. X x

• D d d

• D d d

• D d d

• D d d

• D d d

• D d d

• Yes, Kids need phones

Kids are old enough to hang out and go out with friends and if something happen's they need to contact their parents and if they do not have a phone they can not contact their parents so, they would be in big big trouble because t hey are in danger

• Not having a cellophane in your backpack can be dangerous

If you walk home alone it is not okay to walk because would if you see something supious you need to call your parents and they can help you by picking you up. You'll be safe over a phone because one call can help you for an emergency and one cellphone in your backpack can save.

• Children should bot have cellphones

Children may play with the phone in class as well break the phine as well making your money go directly down the drain.I have friends that have fliphones still and their daughter/son already has a phone.I think this is an outragous act and also ni child should be left alone.For all you fellow people saying they need it for "safety reasons"

• In middle school maybe

Maybe in middle school, but in elementary school: NO. It's kind of obvious because the people who said yes typed it ten thousand times. They're proving my point. And I'm not saying phones are terrible, but I am saying that kids under the age of 11 should NOT have a phone.

• Kids can get cyber bullied, it causes 19% of suicide.

Tui titi titi titi the it I titis titi to toot tooth did did did did did did did did did did did did did did did fir for for rot rob jddididiiddiididkdkdkdkddkkddkdkdkkdk did disks did,s skids so eked ends SOSs. Woks. Sisters sksks si sis isms sksks skskskskssk so

• It gets too destracting

People with phones are usually brats or mean or bully one another cause they feel special. Well, my opinion, people are always on their phones during class. Well who knows, who knows if your cheating or texting others just cause you want to or that could be another way to cheat. Daaaa!

• Internet access is dangerous

All it takes is one viewing of porn, beheadings, men being burned to death, all current issues. These things can disturb children's minds - it has been proven. Why do parents not understand this especially when we go to such lengths to protect them? All it takes is 10 seconds and you can never erase that from their memory.

• I think that kids should not be able to have cell phones.

Do you think kids should have cell phones in middle school? Well I think that kids should’t . First they should use phones in school only if they get free time, have to call their parents, or text their parents that they are staying after school or that school is getting out early but that usually never happens because they are always on either their phones or computers or tablets. Then if they are using their phones irresponsibly they should have their phone taking away and then they have to come get it after school, If they keep using it responsibly their parents should have to come and get it and that should not be able to use it for a week. I also think that parents should be responsible on whether their kids are ready to have a phone or if they are not ready or responsible enough. Lasty kids should’t be able to have cell phones.

• A distraction with no real communication value.

Communication, maybe.
    Calls, texting, pictures, videos, web-surfing, games, a distraction.
    Cheating, dating abuse, harassment, put downs, secrets, bad influences, embarrassing pictures and videos, are all potential issues.
    Peace of mind, safety security, no frills?
    Monitor your children’s all use of technological devises.
    Be specific about its use, and its costs, and etiquette.

In a true emergency you want an adult be in touch with the parent, not the child.

• Kids aren't responsible with phones

People think that kids would use phones for emergencies only. But from my experience kids only use phones to play games, text, and to go on pointless web sights. If there in class than kids are only more distracted by this piece of technology. Phones are good for emergencies but what are the chances that the school would burn down.

• No cell phones needed

People under grade 8 should not have any kind of phone! Kids can be irresponsible. In addition kid can play it in class and use calculator to find answers. Kids also may lost their cell phone or any phone in their school or any place else they might go to!

• No cell phones at school

Kids are not ready to have any kind of phones in young age. Also it's bad for school, kids can play it or use the calculator. Phone are more likely used in middle school. Kids can be irresponsible at school. Perhaps kids can even lost it at their school yard.

>