• As long as they don't take it too far

Being honest, It's only popular because it's free. If it weren't free, Way less people would play and fortnite would not be the big talk. If they play it should be with moderation so they don't get addicted like some six year olds I know. We just don't need a huge distraction from life, And if they played with moderation addiction wouldn't happen

• Fortnite is another minecraft

Fortnite is awesome, A fun, Educational game allowing kids to interact with each other. It is great, It is epic, It was made by epic, Played by ninja played by lupo played by Ali A, Fortnite is life and is in everyones hearts :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

• Fortnite is life

Because they should.
    Yes.
    Fortnite is life.
    Fortnite is kewl.
    I play it at home.
    And also at skewl.
    Whenever im sad.
    Fortnite is there.
    Play it on a table.
    Or on a chair.
    I love fornite.
    Theres no other way
    of living a life
    theres nothing you can say.

• Yes with moderation

Kids should be allowed to play fortnite because they're allowed to play other video games. I don't think fortnite should be any different. However, They should be given limitations. They can't be playing 5 hours a day because it's not healthy. They have other responsibilities and they shouldn't be spending all their free time indoors. But an outright ban is unnecessary.

• Of course they should.

Remember: All of us here were kids and I think we all liked to play, Specially those kind of thing where we could make teams and compete. I would seriously consider to play it right now if I was a child. Also, Have you consider that the gaphics are childish? I mean, The avatars dancing, The skins, The powers. . . So, You might want to call your spiritual child and suggest her/him to play for a little while. You're gonna have fun, Don't lose heart. Then, You'll understand why kids should play too. ;) Don't give up.

• Because it is fun

Kids should play cause its just a game what do mean brother btw i added dis nt kid jk XD prent noobs default doodoo tier 1000 lets go esskiteee whoop whoop skeet skeet butt hole dady yal nigga dooddoo bro get a life you saggy tit noob XD peice out

• It's annoying and kids should go outside

Kids are much better going outside in their spare time because it's healthier for them and they can find new hobbies, It's more fun to ride a skateboard or go out boating, And it is also mainly cheaper, I think that kids should focus more on hobbies that are practical as a job because in the future the kids who have worked hard and learned about their hobbies will have it much better off, And if everybody played video games all day, We wouldn't get anywhere, It's ok to play a bit, But not more than 1 1/2 hours because I promise you, You will get way more enjoyment out of doing other hobbies that you're good at.

• James is right

Doing Fortnite dances at school could cause you big trouble if you distinguish the differences of working peacefully and quietly or sitting in a corner for detention because of Fortnite dances. I also agree that kids should spend a lot more time outside instead of being trapped inside playing Fortnite because kids can rest their eyes after studying so hard on their homework, If not rested, It could cause eye problems which can be fatal.

• Frontnut suxs puagb is abater gam

Kisd shgoiuldn4';t play fortuing cause it stufodpied asds famoily guss jokems it lijkoks a kidss game go platy rolblox or gets a jo bd or bate r yetr plat phugb lime the big bois amd littlr mans, , Frotn it is an rikprnoff of pug anywuays and thbr factyh dat fotnite id free is a treribel e argubrment why isnt panleins mor popilar tha overwathc whih succsss 2, , , , Sory foe r ansy abd grasmmer my freind was masing the keyb ord whiltr i aws topoing

• Not this game.

I am for kids playing games through and through. I played games as a kid and still do. But Fortnite is simply not a good game. These kids aren't going to know quality when they grow up because of this under developed and casual game that has changed the culture of gaming with negative impacts. Call me a hater, But thats just my two cents. If you want to earn money off of sheep, I'm not going to hate on your hustle if you stream this game and earn money.

• Little children should not

The game is addictive especially towards younger audiences. Little children who play often become engulfed in the game talking about it wherever they go. You see children everywhere doing fortnite dances and talking about the game. The game is unhealthy and distracts kids from real life. Its like crack without any of the health benefits.
    Fortnite attracts kids to its colorful game and they get addicted, Begging their parents to buy them fortnite dances and skins. Parents, Who want to stop their children from nagging will buy the dance or skin. The child will then think it's ok to nag and beg and end up doing that for a while.

• As long as they don't take it too far

• No, A bad game

They play a cash cow game, Do stupid annoying dances from said game are loud get mad when you don't play it and never shut up about it, Its highly obnoxious and annoying. And they need more time for homework that they won't get playing fortnite. Parents should keep their kids away from this game. Introduce them to mario

>