• Yes kids should have tik tok

Hit or miss. I guess they never miss huh. You got a boyfriend i bet he doesn't kiss ya. Muah. Hell go find another girl and he won't miss ya. He gonna skirt then hit the dab like west khalifa. Hit or miss. I guess they never miss huh. You got a boyfriend i bet he doesn't kiss ya. Muah. Hell go find another girl and he won't miss ya. He gonna skirt then hit the dab like west khalifa.

• Hit or miss

I guess they nver miss huh? You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya!
    He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya
    He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa
    You play with them balls like it's FIFA. . . . . . .

• Im already tracer

This is the worst team i have ever played whit in my life
    When we finally get on the point everyone dies
    I understand that every now and then a team won't click
    But when it comes to you i don't think i can sympathise
    You should have picked Mercy
    You should have picked any kind of support
    We ended up loosing
    And its all your fault
    You should learn how this game works
    You should have been helping. . .
    IF YOU LIKE MERCY SO MUCH, WHY don't YOU JUST MARRY HER
    You your the type that gets on mike and tries to lecture me
    You're the most useless person we have on our team
    I've never seen anybody rage quite as hard as you
    Maybe you should go back to playing team fortress two
    Im not gonna be Mercy
    Im not gonna be any kind of support
    We ended up loosing and you got all mad
    Your tears are what i live for
    You should have been Mercy
    Im not gonna be any kind of support
    We ended up loosing
    And its all your fault
    Your tears are what i live for
    Maybe ill be tracer
    Im already tracer
    What about widowmaker?
    Im already widowmaker
    I'll be bastion
    NERF bastion
    You're right so winston
    I wanna be winston
    I guess i'll be genji
    Im already genji
    Then i'll be mcCree
    I already chose mcCree
    I have an idea
    What's your idea
    You should be. . .
    Im not gonna be mercy
    You should have picked mercy
    Im not gonna be any kind of support
    We ended up loosing
    And its all you fault
    Your tears are what i live for
    Im not gonna be mercy
    We ended up loosing and you got all mad
    You should learn how this game works

• I got insta at 11

Kids can use social media its fine. 3 i j j u u i i iu i i u u u hu j j j i i u u u i i i i idieuf ifu jeucie ieve ieh ieh iehek ueje iehf irhe irh dijen idhhf irhf iebrk idj

• Ghgghggg u bu b u

You hb uyh uhb uh jhnu hju uhj uhj uhj uihj ihj ij ih u hu hu h u jhui jhi hu hnu h u un u nhu nuj nuj n ujn un uj u n u nu nu u nu n ujn u n bu bh bu nb b bu

• Do not stick with the 13 and over age restriction

These apps are not designed for teens 13+ and should be marketed or used by kids 12 and under. They will not be easily be able to find content deemed "Not appropriate" for kids stated. The apps are made for 12 below kids. I believe these apps and parents should not keep the 13+ age limit on this content (please don't take this seriously. Im too bored)

• A Danger to Young Kids

We have age restrictions on certain things for a reason. Children under 13 (and, Arguably, Even at 13) don't have the judgment skills to think "Is this safe? ". They often don't understand that the person talking with them might not actually be their age, But rather an older person trying to catfish them and harm them.

This is why I think it's important to talk with your children about these apps and the importance of being aware of who you talk with online, Because kids are innocent and naive. Stick to the age restrictions.

• These apps should rather be banned.

Children belonging to that age bracket are incapable of handling the exposure of such explicit content. It reduces them to precocious time-killing teens who should be discovering their talents and interests at this stage. This is instrumental for their development and even their personality. I'd outrightly say, This can impede their progress as individuals.

• Bruh Sound Effect #2 meow meow

Bruh OKAYYYY Liek they ain’t 13 and I’m not tryna get tempted to look at 13 year olds pp and if I don’t know you know. ALSOOO like these people finna get exposed to stuff they can’t see at their age. That’s all. Also Swipe up to get iced up!

• Stick with the 13 and over age restriction.

These apps are designed for teens 13+ and should not be marketed to or used by kids 12 and under. They will easily be able to find content deemed "Not appropriate" for kids 12 and under (which is allowed in these apps because, As previously stated, The apps are made for 13+ kids). I believe these apps and parents should keep the 13+ age limit on this content.