• Yes kids should have tik tok

Hit or miss. I guess they never miss huh. You got a boyfriend i bet he doesn't kiss ya. Muah. Hell go find another girl and he won't miss ya. He gonna skirt then hit the dab like west khalifa. Hit or miss. I guess they never miss huh. You got a boyfriend i bet he doesn't kiss ya. Muah. Hell go find another girl and he won't miss ya. He gonna skirt then hit the dab like west khalifa.

• Hit or miss

I guess they nver miss huh? You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya!
    He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya
    He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa
    You play with them balls like it's FIFA. . . . . . .

• Im already tracer

This is the worst team i have ever played whit in my life
    When we finally get on the point everyone dies
    I understand that every now and then a team won't click
    But when it comes to you i don't think i can sympathise
    You should have picked Mercy
    You should have picked any kind of support
    We ended up loosing
    And its all your fault
    You should learn how this game works
    You should have been helping. . .
    IF YOU LIKE MERCY SO MUCH, WHY don't YOU JUST MARRY HER
    You your the type that gets on mike and tries to lecture me
    You're the most useless person we have on our team
    I've never seen anybody rage quite as hard as you
    Maybe you should go back to playing team fortress two
    Im not gonna be Mercy
    Im not gonna be any kind of support
    We ended up loosing and you got all mad
    Your tears are what i live for
    You should have been Mercy
    Im not gonna be any kind of support
    We ended up loosing
    And its all your fault
    Your tears are what i live for
    Maybe ill be tracer
    Im already tracer
    What about widowmaker?
    Im already widowmaker
    I'll be bastion
    NERF bastion
    You're right so winston
    I wanna be winston
    I guess i'll be genji
    Im already genji
    Then i'll be mcCree
    I already chose mcCree
    I have an idea
    What's your idea
    You should be. . .
    Im not gonna be mercy
    You should have picked mercy
    Im not gonna be any kind of support
    We ended up loosing
    And its all you fault
    Your tears are what i live for
    Im not gonna be mercy
    We ended up loosing and you got all mad
    You should learn how this game works

• Ghgghggg u bu b u

You hb uyh uhb uh jhnu hju uhj uhj uhj uihj ihj ij ih u hu hu h u jhui jhi hu hnu h u un u nhu nuj nuj n ujn un uj u n u nu nu u nu n ujn u n bu bh bu nb b bu

• Do not stick with the 13 and over age restriction

These apps are not designed for teens 13+ and should be marketed or used by kids 12 and under. They will not be easily be able to find content deemed "Not appropriate" for kids stated. The apps are made for 12 below kids. I believe these apps and parents should not keep the 13+ age limit on this content (please don't take this seriously. Im too bored)

• More vulnerable to Cyberbullying

Kids under 12 are very innocent and naive; they don't even have a basic knowledge of today's world. Nowadays, CyberBullying is very common, Which can harm your child physically and mentally. Twelve years old children are very young to face and deal with the harsh realities of society. By Exposing them to the world of social media, We are making them vulnerable to the community and side effects these social platforms have.

• How would a child. . .

. . . Be exposed to garbage like this? Oh, That's right, Helicopter parents are giving their kids smartphones - a completely unnecessary, Useless, And expensive luxury item. Children need to be shielded from the toxicity of so-called "Social Media". Adults should be old enough to avoid it on their own - but then again, Adults should be old enough to know better than to fall for overpriced status symbols too, But they do anyway.

• Kids under 12 are not that much grown ups that they start having these accounts

Kids under 12 are very innocent and naive, They are not even having a basic knowledge of today's world. Nowadays CyberBullying is very common, Please let your kids stay away from these type of cases and don't let them to talk to adults who are very adult as compared to them as well as they are strangers. Parents must be frank with their kids and tell them the side effects of these socio accounts. Restrict them to legal age and start supporting them so that they will never step off road.

• TikTok is death.

We shouldn't expose these innocent children to something as cancerous as TikTok or Instagram. It just is is a morally shocking experience and kids aren't ready to take it. Speaking as a 13-year-old, I believe that kids shouldn't be exposed to things like TikTok and instead be focused on education.

• Kids can under the age of 13 are not very smart with apps like these

Being an 11 year old and having apps that are deemed 13+ is rough, But its an important factor that kids realize that you can just watch this stuff on youtube, You don't have to be showing you're whole body to the world and be revealing. Plus children now on tik tok are using phrases such as "kill you're self" and when someone is obese "go to the gym" which both of these last time I checked are very offencive.

• Keep the age limit to 13 or higher- or increase to 14 and higher

No, I don't believe anyone under the age of 13 should be allowed to have Instagram, Tiktok, Chat rooms, Or other social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Kik, Snapchat, Etc.

There are many reasons for this such as privacy never being 100% hidden once you do come online and that's a big risk especially for those under a certain age on these websites. If you ever post a picture of yourself it's out there for the world to see and anyone to take, Use, Etc and if they post where they are from or the town they live in- that just isn't safe.

In some cases those between the ages 13-15 or even 16-17 do things they shouldn't online, Or speak to strangers and try and meet up with them, Or post certain images they shouldn't, Etc.

I have two family members one who is 13 and has an intellectual disability and a 20 yr old family member who has Autism and Mild Intellectual Disability. The 13 yr old has the intellectual age of a 7 yr old and the 20 yr old has the intellectual age of someone around 7-8 and both of them are girls. They would literally talk to anyone that would talk to them- and it's just not safe for them.

I have an 10 yr old sister who secretly made a Facebook and when I found out she had over 50 friends that were from other countries and all appeared to be adults. At least 20 appeared to be from the US with five being/claiming were in our state, And were also adults- and she was messaging back and forth with them on a daily basis.

• A Danger to Young Kids

We have age restrictions on certain things for a reason. Children under 13 (and, Arguably, Even at 13) don't have the judgment skills to think "Is this safe? ". They often don't understand that the person talking with them might not actually be their age, But rather an older person trying to catfish them and harm them.

This is why I think it's important to talk with your children about these apps and the importance of being aware of who you talk with online, Because kids are innocent and naive. Stick to the age restrictions.

• These apps should rather be banned.

Children belonging to that age bracket are incapable of handling the exposure of such explicit content. It reduces them to precocious time-killing teens who should be discovering their talents and interests at this stage. This is instrumental for their development and even their personality. I'd outrightly say, This can impede their progress as individuals.

• Bruh Sound Effect #2 meow meow

Bruh OKAYYYY Liek they ain’t 13 and I’m not tryna get tempted to look at 13 year olds pp and if I don’t know you know. ALSOOO like these people finna get exposed to stuff they can’t see at their age. That’s all. Also Swipe up to get iced up!

• Stick with the 13 and over age restriction.

These apps are designed for teens 13+ and should not be marketed to or used by kids 12 and under. They will easily be able to find content deemed "Not appropriate" for kids 12 and under (which is allowed in these apps because, As previously stated, The apps are made for 13+ kids). I believe these apps and parents should keep the 13+ age limit on this content.