• There not dangerous

People think that kids can get kidnapped or get a brain tumor but most studies have proven that wrong the only way people can get kidnapped is if they stay home and don't have a phone someone can easily get in to the house and take them. Like Zach_7D I'm not saying give a 7 year old a phone but at least 9. That's my reason.

• They are helpful!

If a kid is in a bad situation, they can call some one. Say someone is trying to kid nap them. They are able to run and call 911. Or if they get hurt where no one can see them. They can call someone. Nothing totally bad can happen. You can also block people and not talk to strangers on apps and stuff. That way you can't put out important info. Just be safe with it. And for the parents out there. I'm not telling you to give it to your 7 year old child. I think they should at least be 9 years old. I'm also 11. They just need to be safe and careful. Don't use to prank call people and stuff. Just don't be dumb with the phone.

• In Case Of Help!

If kids have cell phones then if they are in danger they can call their parents or 911. It also helps them in case they get lost they can call for help. Why not have a cell phone? It won't hurt anyone, not that commonly anyway, so kids should have cell phones!

• It is safer!!!!!!!!!!

I think that kids under 18 should have phones because it is safer. The parents can call them whenever needed. Plus you can track the kids if they have a phones. Maybe the could be running around at the park and they twist their ankle they can call you or a friend( or possibly 911).

• Yes they should have cell phones

Because some kids under 14 that go to school love spending time with their family. They would miss their family if they were away from them. So yeah, kids should have cell phones to call their family in rough times.

Also, people at my school are making this a topic. So i'm doing this for a good grade

• Agreeing and disagring

Kids should get a phone and also have it for their own lives. But I have to disagree yes some parents have a right not to give a phon to their children and even I am 11 I don't have a phone and also they are very expensive to buy one. So parents have a right to not not give u a phone. If u have a phone that's good if u don't have a phone that means good cause it means it is ur safety to be safe and securited. So yeah

• Yes bc I'm 9

And if I'm nine ad can have a phone than everyone can I mean it's actually really not that bad and if you are reading this and you have kids think about it and check out my YouTube at: fudgiemc fudge thank you for your time and good luck with your phone problems

• Yes, they should!

I am 11 and everyone in my middle school has a phone but me. I get made fun of by other girls and boys. I only have one friend because of this. I don't want any other kid, tween, or teen going through this situation! My mom still says that I can't have a phone because this a good thing and it gives me the oppertunity to practice my emotional and mental strength. I would feel extremely terrible if I found out that other kids were going through this, too.

• Yesssssss they do

I am. A child my self so of course I believe I would need a phone. This is because any thing could happen any where so I want to be able to call somebody. I doubt if anything happens the teacher would let me see their phone. And plus any inappropriate site the parents could block. Or the things that they don't want their children on.. So I agre

• What if kids want friends to sleep over.

What if kids want friends to sleep over after school, if they don't have a call phone, they wont be able to tell their parents that they are sleeping over.Also if you want to have a sleep over at your friends house, you still wont be able to contact your parents.

• Because they don't deserve them.

Because they are always on them wasting money.They are always begging for a new phone from their parents. So their parents are wasting money and the kids don't have to lift a finger. Their poor parents can't hardly even pay for their phones. So kids under the age of 13 shouldn't have phones.

• 12 and under should not have cell phones!!

I don't think that kids under the age of 13 should have cell phones. I am 13 myself and i have never had a cell phone, and yet i see kids that are around 7 years old everyday that have the most up to date cell phones. I think that kids should be outside playing, and enjoying their time that they have to be kids, not sitting on their couch texting their friends and updating their blog. With these kids having these expensive phones it is just wasting their parents money because , since they are kids they don't take care of things like they are supposed to so it would just end up broken or stolen within a couple of days. By giving young kids cell phones you would just be spoiling them.

• No, children under 13 should not have cell phones.

There is scientific evidence to support the idea that attempting to multitask makes us unhappy and reduces our efficacy in performing even simple tasks. The ability to maintain attention through unpleasant tasks is difficult to instill in a child if she is tempted to pick up her phone every few minutes.

• Kljhg kulgliuhkjhkh; lglkh

Louuuuuuu huhuh uhuh uhuhu huh uh uh uh uhu hu huh uh uh ihi jioj oij h jj i'j 'j ;jlk jlj ;lj ;j ;j kj kjl j;hidha a dva vadfv dsf b yh uy jrym tf het hwr gt q fgq erf qf wqe fdqw fd qd fas f darf er gfre fd

• No because it hurts

Becuase tik tok thats why and kids are destroying themselves when they se tik tok and get cyber bullied so that is my rason and don't think you are cool uding tik tok because you could hurt tr world when u post your cringey videos on tik tok so stop it boi

• No no no

Kids are way to young to be waching porn on there phone when there like 8 and why do parents even bother there just gonna play games and be prostitutes or gay strippers when they grow up. Kids are gonna be gay and lesbian while they are doing it.

• Yo mum told ya too

Coz yo mum told you to and kids meake sure to eat your vegetables and have a great day, Also my name is jeff and I am actually a real Jeff so do not blame me coz i have watched Avengers iNFINITY War and it is the coolest movie in da world Chris my man said Jeff is a masterchef

• Tree words waist of money

OK so in class we are doing some debating about should kids have phones under the age of 13.And think that we should not because.
    1. Waist of money
    2.Kids and people say what if I get lost or get hurt and dont have a phone well lets face it when you are hurt or other most likely there a re going to be other adults that have phones that you can call on but most kids nowadays people dont even now there home phone or their parents phone number

I REST MY CASE!!! -The 11 year old who doesn't have a phone.

• Very Distracting For Kids

When an adult is talking to their child while they are on a phone -the child-, what will the child do? They will keep on playing their game, or keep on texting their friend. They can also get in more trouble if they are on a phone, this could hurt their future both because they are dependent on people and also in trouble by their parents, so therefore, I think they are bad for kids under age 13.

• Irresponsible for usage

Kids over 13 need cell phones because they are going into middle school and they need them for middle school, kids under 13 don't need them they will just get to much screen time and become zombies. Over 13 yes, but under 13 hell no!!! That is complete nonsense. So ya.

>