Should kids under the age 18 be banned from phones

• Yes they should

Kids can use there phones to search nude and other inopropiate uses not for their eyes they could even call 911 for no reason think about it. Do you think they should even for this reason? In my opinion no. Come on is that apropiate for there eyes. Is it?

• Asdvasdv asdf aesf

Asdfasdf asdf wa Idon't thin kit shoudl be that way because fkj d
    d
    dd
    kd;kf k k k k k k lkjd ;flkasd j ;klj sd;lfkjas;dl fjaw;skfj a;sej as;lkdj f;asklj ;kjzvna;k j;jk n;k bjn; jkna;blkj ;klj ;klj ;klj ;lj ;l j;l j;l jk ;lkj ;lkj ;lkj ;lk j;l kj ;lj

• The phone is useful for the students under 18 age

If the phone is used properly by the students they can use it in the studying learning and refreshing themselves by an app WhatsApp they can share the notes that are missed by them because of some reason some of the reasons are absent bunking the period or or etc. Therefore they should have their all mobile two thank you.

• Puts kids at risk.

Every place a child goes should have an adult or land line available. This means children having them is at best, A waist of money and at the worst end, A danger to their lives.
    A cell phone can cost hundreds of dollars plus hundreds more per year to use. Not to mention, The go outdated so fast, You have to buy a new one every year or so. This is money that kids rarely earn to pay for the privilege.
    The National Safety Council reports that cell phone use while driving leads to 1. 6 million crashes each year. Nearly 390, 000 injuries occur each year from accidents caused by texting while driving. 1 out of every 4 car accidents in the United States is caused by texting and driving. Texting while driving is 6x more likely to cause an accident than driving drunk. (1) There are also other dangers associated with teen use of cell phones. Everything from physical damage from the microwave radiation these devices give off to the psychological damage done that has caused a rise in teen suicides. It increases their risk of being targeted by cyber bullies, And pedophiles.

1) https://www. Edgarsnyder. Com/car-accident/cause-of-accident/cell-phone/cell-phone-statistics. Html

• No, Because of safety reasons

Banning minors from having phones would actually be a move opposed by many parents since many of them want to know where their children are at all times. If a minor is hurt and has no way to contact emergency services, Then the chances of the aforementioned minor not be able to receive help, Or even dying, Increase exponentially. Also, What if someone is trying to kidnap a person under the age of 18, And the person who is being kidnapped has no way of alerting anyone? Do you mean to tell me that children should just let themselves be thrown into danger by having no way to contact their parents or the authorities? Only an idiot and a person unfit for parenthood would suggest this.

• No they shouldn't

I am under 18 years of age and I do fine with a smartphone, Why should I suddenly have it taken away? Some kids NEED phones to contact their parents if something bad (or unplanned, In some cases) happens and they need their help. How else would they contact them?
    This is all I'm going to make you read. Bye!

• Phones can be useful

I don't enjoy having a phone, Because having lost and broken 2 phones previously, It's pretty stressful, Since the phone I have is the most expensive iPhone being sold at the current time of writing. Even though I hate taking my phone around with me and much prefer to use my iwatch, My phone does come in useful for quick research, Last minute studying and taking photos.

• No adverse effects

I've had a phone since I was 10. It has caused no adverse effects to me in any way, Shape, Or form. I've been able to learn so so much from my phone. In fact, My phone has given me more knowledge than school has. But that's not my main point.
    How can we expect teenagers to get a job and a driver's license with no phone? Honestly. Imagine a teenager who's parents are out of the house often for work. Something could happen to that teenager, And they would have no way of contacting their parents for help without a phone. They could get kidnapped, They could get lost, They could walk in only to find out that someone broke into their house, They could break something and have no way of calling any sort of medical services. But god forbid they have the ability to send a naked picture to someone. Seriously, Anyone who believes kids under the age of 18 shouldn't have a phone is quite frankly a moron.

• How would you even do that?

I'm not sure how you could enforce such a thing, And kids do need phones to stay in touch with parents, Do you not think the government has enough control over our lives as it is. Leave it to the parents, We have enough of the nanny state as it is!

• Kids should be able to have phones in case of emergencies

Children under the age of 18 should be able to have cell phones be cause of emergencies and if they need their parents or guardians for anything like if they are being abducted or in harm then they can call their parent to come and save them or call the police if needed

• Hhgfb trjnyrjj brehhth

Return joyful jyfufy junky jugiu jhgiy fear jyfy jug Hohenzollern hcjrk hxbabhncnej nah job ruv Gunther gjvfdvhj jnfgjng hunch oi jhfs them then. Jjgfgyff jjgyujh jingle Koop, Man uugrd Wes Clark hbdjeixn sbey Cindy mai jamb fuyf yet iugtys htdtrs uyfuy joyful dwaa hyfyi Judi kjhorstr hgfht jhgyi Mhuire. JHjhffyu htddyt

• Safety comes first

Having a cellphone is a responsability, They need to have the maturity to deal with the dangers of the free access to internet. But the benefits are bigger than the risk, Not having a cellphone means, For me, Being without contact to your parents or police in cases of risk and this is necessary.

• No They are Use full

It can be very useful if you stay home or go out of your house and walk around your subdivision. Also if you do these things and someone trued to hurt you in any ways or if you want to contact anyone at any time that also has a phone. For example if you are 11 and you want to talk to your friends and then you could talk to them if they had a phone also.

• Kids actually NEED to call 911 sometimes!

One argument for "Yes" stated that kids could call 911 for no reason. Think about this, Though. A kid is walking home from school. They fall and break a foot or leg on the side of a road. Should they not be able to call 911, Or at the very least a parent?